Power Wagon on Golden Crack 2011
My 2005 Dodge Power Wagon on Golden Crack in Moab, UT during the 4th Annual Power Wagons in Moab Event.
Stock Power Wagon except the 35" BFG KM2s. Tires had roughly 18 PSI in them, the front swaybar was disconnected and lockers engaged.
Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL40auut4To for SilverWagon05's crossing of Golden Crack in his Power Wagon.
2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Off Road
BDS Suspension takes the new 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 trucks to new heights with 4'' and 6'' lift kit options to clear up to 37s.
Check out the link for more info on this kit: http://bds-suspension.com/product?kid=622H
2011 Dodge Ram Laramie Longhorn 5.7l HEMI MDS 4x4 Automatic with Rambox in Sagebrush Pearl
Just wanted to post my truck as I wasn't able to find too much out there posted on this truck when I was shopping around so hopefully this helps someone out there.
I've had the truck since Canada Day Eve 2011. Love it so far. So comfortable even on a 10hr ride to Timmins Ontario. The fan cooled comfortable seats helped :) We christened her 'Jesse'. A Western themed name of a character from Toy Story 2&3 for a western themed luxury truck. (we have a young daughter :)
PRO's & thinks I like:
- Beautiful Longhorn edition Sagebrush Pearl paint scheme with designation medallions, western design themed dash/upholstery, guage cluster, floor mats, steering wheel, shifter, seats
- 20 inch wheel design
- Rambox system is very useful including the divider/extender, rail system, locking lit storage compartments on each side of bed, locking tailgate with built in camera
- Multipurposed MyGIG 730N/Alpine quality sound system with subwoofer, nice LCD Touch Display, Sirius/XM Satellite, AM/FM, DVD/CD player, USB iPod control, media player input, 10GB hard drive for music/nav files, integrated NAV, Hands free, reverse backing/hitching up camera and rear object sensory all works very well and easy to set up
- power moon roof and rear window
- very comfortable power seating with cooling/heating/lumber/position adjusters, all leather is real, feels/smells nice
- engine is more fuel efficient than my last HEMI, sounds nice with dual Exhaust integrated into rear bumper, very powerful sinking you into seat when accelerating
- trip/compass computer integrated into dash
- large multipurposed swivel combo mirrors for towing
- night accent lighting all over interior locations and door entry is a nice touch
- 110V 170W power recepticle in dash
- storage compartments in floor and under rear seats, 2WD, AUTO, 4WD electronic selector seems to work well
- trailer wiring connectors are integrated into bumper with doors to conceal and keep them protected, clean and dry
CON's & dislikes:
- None yet, it's brand new. I may be biased too! Although, I really think they should've sold it with a matching western outfit from hat to boots :)
- Since recording this video, I found a nice Longhorn baseball cap :) I've installed the MOPAR Rambox Cargo management system which includes dividers, false bottoms for the deep areas and nets for under the doors. This kit wasn't too expensive and will probably come in handy
- After doing a pile of research, I also installed a Bakflip G2 hard flipping tonneau cover that looks great & keeps the bed dry and secure with tailgate lock. It also opens fully to rear window giving you pretty much the whole length of bed with a nice protector for the rear window when hauling objects that might roll forward and smash the glass. I highly recommend it. Google them...there's videos of what they look like and how they work. Easy installation too. ( bakfliptonneaucover.com/dodge_crew_cab_with_rambox___details_ )
- I then installed Mopar LED bed lighting and a 12V recepticle for the driver's side Rambox cargo compartment.
- For its first birthday I had it serviced, checked over and installed the Mopar rear tailgate power lock accessory. It had been a minor pain to have to try and get hidden key blade out of keyfob with an armload of stuff to physically unlock or lock the tailgate. With this upgrade the tailgate locks/unlocks when all the doors are locked/unlocked via door controls or keyfob. I'm hearing 2013 models will include this feature including power Rambox locks in addition which would also be nice!
- That's probably all I'll do for modifications, upgrades. I don't like to go overboard with modding, just useful upgrades.
2009 Dodge Ram Sport Crew Cab Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of a 2009 Dodge Ram Sport. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this truck while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this truck designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
Brand New 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn at Gary Mathews of Jackson
http://www.MathewsAutomall.com Brand New 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn at Gary Mathews of Jackson with Sales Professional Vicki Allen who performs a brief walk around on this amazing new Dodge Ram 1500. Looking for a pickup and a great deal, well no need to look any further, give us a call today to hear about our specials and the Gary Mathews of Jackson Value Package.
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Review by Waldorf Dodge a Maryland Dealer
http://www.waldorfdodge.com 301-843-2400 Ashley takes shows you around the exciting 2011 Ram 1500. We are excited to offer you a close-up look at one of the most exciting and highly acclaimed vehicles in our inventory, the 2011 Ram 1500.The Dodge Ram has been one of America's most popular vehicles and now, we get a chance to let you see just how great it is.
Check us out online at http://www.waldorfdodge.com or stop by and see us. We are located on Rt 301N in Waldorf, just 15 minutes south of Washington DC. Please call 301-843-2400 with any questions.
2010 Ram Power Wagon Off-Road Review
PickupTrucks.com takes the new 2010 Ram Power Wagon to Johnson Valley in Southern California for a rock crawling and wheeling adventure in this very capable off-road rig. Also, check out our full off-road test of the Power Wagon at PickupTrucks.com.
DUBSandTIRES.com 2011 DODGE RAM 1500 SRT10 SUPERCHARGED REVIEW 28 INCH ASANTI FORGIATO CHROME RIMS
DODGE Ram 28 Inch chrome wheels display car at the 2010 Sema Show . Vehicle customized by www.DUBSandTIRES.com. We provide 17 INCH 18 INCH 19 INCH 20 INCH 21 INCH 22 INCH 24 INCH 26 INCH 28 INCH 30 INCH AND 32 INCH WHEELS and tires. We have expertise on all fitments and if we do not know it we will find out the correct answer. Visit our website or simply give us a call at 877-544-8473 for all your wheel and tire packages.
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 - MANTECA CA
Model: Ram 1500
Trim: R T
Engine: 5.7 liter 8 cylinder 16 valve
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearlcoat
1145 WEST YOSEMITE
MANTECA, CA 95336
2012 Ram 1500
Our review of the 2012 Ram 1500. If you love trucks then you will love this review.
Music from JewelBeat.com
2011 Dodge Ram Laramie Longhorn
Chrysler Group LLC unveiled the most luxurious Ram Truck ever produced by the company. Named the Ram Laramie Longhorn edition, the Ram lineup's most well-appointed model is designed for the owner who needs a truck for work or play, but won't settle for anything but the finest quality and refinement.
Inside and out, Laramie Longhorn is loaded with remarkable features.
"The Ram Laramie Longhorn edition is going to share a driveway with some fine luxury cars," said Fred Diaz, President and CEO - Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "The only difference is the Ram Laramie Longhorn edition is going to be the vehicle with the fulltime job - towing the horse trailer, taking the crew to the game, picking up supplies. It's ready to go from the dirt to downtown."
Ram Truck officials unveiled the Laramie Longhorn in the heart of Truck Country: the State Fair of Texas.
"We took Ram Laramie Longhorn's design cues from traditionally handcrafted, time-tested wares, such as the antique pocket watch, a fine pair of hand-tooled leather cowboy boots, a collector's-grade shotgun or a horseman's saddle," said Ryan Nagode, Design Program Lead. "The metal work and leather work are second to none."
Ram Laramie Longhorn edition models are prominently commemorated with distinctive Western-style exterior badges. A chrome metal Laramie Longhorn edition badge with painted accents is mounted to the tailgate while eye-catching model-specific (1500, 2500 or 3500) Laramie Longhorn edition badges adorn the doors.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Walkaround
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab new car video review from the experts at Driverside.com
More Videos on Driverside: http://www.driverside.com/videos
New Car Revews: http://www.driverside.com/reviews