MCI Custom Luxury coach RV for sale live in style
1979 MCI diesel coach RV with 68,200 miles.
To see the outside view, check out my other video at
Impeccably maintained diesel pusher luxury coach.
1979 MCI MC-5C with just 68,200 miles.
This coach presents itself beautifully. Regal black with gold and silver
highlights along with a stainless steel skirt make this coach look like a
million dollar it just got off from a his coach looks like it could be
driven by a rock star. Stainless steel curtain around the modern paint
style body Black granite entry and flooring
6V-71 diesel engine, purrs like a kitten yet has the power of an ox.
Here is a video walk around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMfRuEknJE
Here is inside walk through video:
New stainless steel fridge and convection oven
TracVision satellite tracking antenna
Three AC's (one roof, two below) ducted
Solid oak cabinetry
Black granite floors
tires recently replaced as well as air suspension system
Yakima 10 kw diesel generator with 2040 hours
Corian solid surface countertops
This is a beautiful coach and a definite must see!!!
THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD, BUT I HAVE KEPT THE VIDEO AS IT HAS BEEN QUITE
Corvair Ultravans at the GWFBT & SM 1992
1992 Great Western Fan Belt Toss & Swap Meet held in Ontario, California
this particular year instead of the the Angel's Practice Field in Palm
Springs. This is a brief video but shows that there as a large turnout of
Ultravans in 1992.
1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville Convertible - For Sale
1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville Convertible
* Eldorado Engine (rebuilt)
* Odometer shows 31833 (We suspect it went around once based on condition)
* 2 Four Barrel Carborator
* New Brakes
* Runs and starts easily, but could use a tuneup
* Has a little squeak (easily heard in the video) coming from the body. A
little WD40 around the suspected area gets rid of it for a few days, but
needs to be addressed properly. Should be an easy fix.
* Convertible top goes up and down just fine.
* Town & Country "Wonderbar" Radio Works perfectly (including antenna)
Comes with a LOT of additional stuff!!!
* Books including: Cadillac Shop Manual, Cadillac Master Parts for 1956,
Cadillac Service Bulletin, Various pictures, sales brochures, ads (not
shown in video)
* Whole additional set of chrome parts, including the bumper (not shown in
* Additional radio (looks good, but not tested - not shown in video)
* 1956 car record player (looks good, but not tested - seen in trunk on
* New (old stock) Spotlight (specifically for this car, but NOT installed)
Asking price: Call or email: (714) 881-3555 / email@example.com
Location: Northern California
Saab 92H Motorhome
Pics and movie clips of the only two vintage SAAB Rv´s (motorhomes) ever
built. Passing the two on the way to Ramsele car show. The red one is
"little brother", a pre-production model and the blue one is the 2-stroke
prototype called "big brother".This video contains new pics and clips as
well as the two clips you could view on this channel before. The original
clips has been removed.