FP Racing Shorty Lever Install and Impressions
I first install the FP Racing shorty levers on my Gixxer and then give my
final impressions of them. I fell that these levers are WAY nicer then the
Chinese ones that I put on my CBR250R.
Link to MotoMummy:
Motorcycle levers installation- CNC levers from China for Kawasaki Ninja
This is somewhat of a "how to install motorcycle levers" video. This took
less than 10 minutes to install them.
Orange CNC brake and clutch levers cost less than $40, shipping took about
2 weeks form China.
Comment below if you have any questions about these levers or my bike.
My motorcycle is a 2004 Kawasaki Ninja EX500r.
Did any of you have any problems on your CNC levers from China?
I didn't get any bad reviews for these, good for the price.
Check out my channel for epic compilations of motorcycle, scooter, and dirt
bike crashes or fails. I have stunt videos also.
From Dual sport, motards, scooters, Yamaha, Ducati, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and
Honda racing bikes or crotch rockets.
Click on the link below for hot motorcycle chicks:
For sale here
2009 YAMAHA YZF-R6 / M3 BLACK
This bike was an insurance Cat D in 2011 due to panel damage scratches only
(we have the original estimate to prove), We had the tools and means to
repair it at a fraction of the insurance estimate which we have done to a
extremely high standard, we then went a stage further and polished the
wheels etc etc. Please believe us when we say this bike could win awards.
We supplied the bike from new to the 1st owner, due to us being a franchise
Yamaha main dealer! we also done the repair estimate and undertook the
repair because we believed the damage wasn't extensive enough to be written
· Front & rear wheels have been highly mirror polished (looks like
chrome) including spokes and hubs.
· Full titanium racefit Exhaust system including road legal baffle
· Piper cross air filter.
· Rizoma footpegs (rearsets), fully adjustable black anodised.
· Rizoma Billit black anodised alloy led indicators.
· Braking wavy discs x 3
· Hell black braided brake lines front & rear, with polished banjo
· Dot 5 purple brake fluid.
· Pazzo black anodised bendy adjustable levers with gold adjusters.
· Matrix speed reactive anodised black & gold fully adjustable
· Custom made real carbon fibre roller protectors with black
anodised & silver probolt x 2
· Custom made real carbon fibre front and rear axle protectors with
black anodised & silver probolt x 4
· Custom made real carbon fibre handlebar ends with black anodised
& silver probolt x 2
· R&G rear shocker cover.
· R&G tail tidy.
· R&G left & right engine protectors x 2
· R&G frame insert plugs x 4
· R&G Exhaust hanger.
· Yamaha logo'd oil filter plug.
· Probolt black anodised reservoir caps & clip.
· Probolt Grade 5 Polished titanium front & rear disc bolts x 15
· Probolt grade 5 polished titanium front & rear calliper bolts x 6
· Probolt brake nipple covers anodised silver.
· Probolt fuel cap black anodised inserts
· Probolt black anodised rear sprocket nuts.
· Probolt grade 5 polished titanium rear wheel nut.
· Probolt grade 5 polished titanium Exhaust hanger bolt.
· Motrax silver anodised handlebar grips.
· Motrax barrel black anodised tax disc holder.
· Painted headlamp covers BMW M3 satin/matt black
· All body painted in BMW M3 satin/matt black
· Yamaha rear seat genuine cover painted BMW M3 satin/matt black
· HM Quickshifter fully adjustable anodised red LCD display.
· HM LCD fully adjustable dashboard with ice blue display and USB
(beacon & GPS) OPTIONAL
· Gilles rear wheel micro adjustable blocks black anodised with
· Talon rear black anodised sprocket.
· Talon front sprocket.
· DID drive chain.
· Titax preload adjusters black anodised.
· New BT016 tyres.
· Bike has covered 4202 miles & just turned 2 years old.
· Will come with years warranty, parts & labour & 1 years breakdown
This bike is being sold in other places as well, so we reserve the right to
withdraw the listing at any time!
Cash on collection only! or we can deliver.
Adjusting a clutch cable
Upper and lower adjustment mechanisms shown and tools needed. Adjust and
set the clutch lever to fit the size of your hand.
Make sure you understand the role of the clutch, click on the link I
included atop the screen.
Motorcycle Brake & Clutch Lever Maintenance - Step by Step - Video Guide: Tip of the Week
Bernbo of the of Cruiser Customizing shows us how to install Show Chrome
Accessories brake and clutch levers from Big Bike Parts.
CONNECT WITH US:
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CruiserCustomizing - SUBSCRIBE
Call 1-888-857-5417 to speak with a product specialist or visit
http://www.CruiserCustomizing.com for more information.
This replacement brake lever adds a smooth look to bikes handlebars. It has
a durable shiny chrome finish. Product number Parts 18-203 18-204 18-108
18-107 18-301 18-404 1-215 18-302 18-201 18-110 to provide a match
Also explore our large selection of top-of-the-line brake and clutch levers
and more! Easily navigate hundreds of products all in one location.
Thank you for watching this Cruiser Customizing Tip of the Week!
Until Next Week,
CRG Shorty Clutch Lever Installation
How-to video for installing a CRG shorty clutch lever on a 2007 Yamaha R6.
Levers are available at:
View brake lever video at:
Howto: Replace Your Motorcycle Chain and Sprockets in 10 mins
I finally got around to picking up some SV650 sprockets and a new chain.
The old chain that just came off was actually now in worse shape than the
even older chain that came off of it a few months ago. The old sprockets
were a little beat up, so I decided to just change it all!
So here's the whole job in just about 10 minutes!
You can now be a fan of Skeeter the Duck on her very own Facebook Fan Page!
My personal Blog: http://duckshit.net
Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VvTheDuckvV
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vvtheduckvv
Friend me on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/wtfduck
"Cleaning and Lubricating Your Motorcycle Drive Chain," on maxrof (video)
I teach how to clean and lubricate your motorcycle drive chain using
kerosene, a toothbrush and Motul chain lubricant.
2013-08-13: Click here to see version2
Watch more videos about how to maintain your motorcycle:
Ride to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/maxrof
Subscribe to receive my videos:
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/maxrof
maxrof features videos that teach you how to maintain your motorcycle. We
also install upgrades, test products and film motorcycle racing.
Sorry, we're building our release schedule. Please check back with us
Help our channel grow by sending a bitcoin tip: