Nissan Skyline doing a Backwards entry drift
A Nissan Skyline R33 doing a backwards entry drift - visit
or the facebook page
find best japanese parts and performance.
Learn how to drift onboard action
Learn how to drift with a great japanese drifter. This is a good Video for
all Nissan Skyline , Nissan Silvia S13 s14 s15 , Bmw e30 e36 e46 e92 m3 m5
, Toyota Supra Levin ae86 gt86 , mercedes sls amg c klasse e klasse clk ,
lancer evolution , subaru impreza wrx sti and not good for the fwd cars
like honda civic , prelude , vw golf volkswagen passat and other cars
Audi RS5 V10 0-100 km/h
Here is a Audi RS5 with Audi Rs6 V10 engine and special
Exhaust system. 0-200 km/h in under 15
Seconds! 0-100 km/h in just 4 Seconds.
Propul'show [HD] by JM
Les plus belles images de ce qui se fait de mieux niveau spectacle, les
Pure sound !
Vidéo disponible en HD !
RB20 S14 Streetwise Drift Sept Bash 9/24/11
This is my rb20 powered s14, one of my better runs with my sister riding
Check out my other videos I have!
Keep updated on my progress and see where I'm going!
Like and subscribe! Means a lot!
S14 drift inside PROCAM
That is the airbag light flashing not seatbelt. I'm Always using seatbelt
when I'm driving! :)
All Day Drift Session (Streets of LA)
Get your SoCal t-shirt!
HIT that HD 1080 and don't forget to subscribe
Brought to you by SoCalsidewayz
SUPRA DRIFT NORWAY
CLASH supports : Marius Hesleskaug
Marius Hesleskaug and Clash work together to bring you some great videos.
If you want more, spread the word and share the video !
About the director:
" I´m a 26 year old amateur filmmaker from Norway, that has a huge
interest in motorsport. I started out with my first videocamera two years
ago. And now I have a Sony PMW Ex1 and a Canon 7d. Over the years the
norwegian motorsport scene has mostly been Rallying but in the later years
drifting as grown as a sport as well. I have startet a website called
www.autobloggen.net to contribute as much footage from the track as I can.
Hope you like my videos. "
R32 Skyline Slides Through the Mountains of Japan
Check out this great video we found from the mountains of Japan. This R32
Skyline looks simple and sounds gorgeous as it rips across these streets of
Japan. Not much information was with the video but it looks and sounds
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
Drift Battle - Touge Battle Special - 10 rounds
Basically 10 rounds of different Japanese sports cars race against each
other in a drift battle special. All the usuals - Integra R, D1 and S15
Silvia, Esprit NSX, R34GTR, RX7. RX8 etc... what you would expect.
The winding road they have chosen is at the "Gunma Cycle Sports Center" in
Gunma prefecture, about 100km Northwest of Tokyo.
The road has of course been closed down for the event.
Excellent filming and angles, both interior and exterior shots of the
action, along with the drivers feet movements inbedded in the replay.
Each race is about 4 minutes.
Japanese naration only, but you don't need to know what they're saying -
just watch the cars drifting :-)
***Disclaimer*** "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the US
Copyright Law, allowance is made for "fair use" Fair use is a use permitted
by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,
educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." IT IS
ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.