Fastest Audi 90 Quattro in the World
The fastest Audi 90 in the World from Dutter Racing. Called "Rosa Kampfsau"
- the "pink fighting pig" Visit the website: www.dutter-racing.at This Audi
Learn how to drift onboard action
Learn how to drift with a great japanese drifter. This is a good Video for
all Nissan Skyline , Nissan Silvia S13 s14 s15 , Bmw e30 e36 e46 e92 m3 m5
, Toyota Supra Levin ae86 gt86 , mercedes sls amg c klasse e klasse clk ,
lancer evolution , subaru impreza wrx sti and not good for the fwd cars
like honda civic , prelude , vw golf volkswagen passat and other cars
Fastest Slalom Car of the World
Eine super Arbeit von http://www.bp-motorentechnik.de - Wagen Sie einen
Blick hinter die Kulissen des Motorbaus und sehen Sie lustige und
ernsthafte Videos. ...
S14 drift inside PROCAM
That is the airbag light flashing not seatbelt. I'm Always using seatbelt
when I'm driving! :)
RB20 S14 Streetwise Drift Sept Bash 9/24/11
This is my rb20 powered s14, one of my better runs with my sister riding
Check out my other videos I have!
Keep updated on my progress and see where I'm going!
Like and subscribe! Means a lot!
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
RB26 180sx Drifting @ Powercruise
My brother drifting his RB26 Nur 180sx at Powercruise at Eastern Creek
Raceway. This was his 3rd and final lap after the car had an engine drama
during his 4th lap. This was his first time driving on this track and his
first time driving the car in the dry, so he done well considering his lack
of experience. This was filmed with a Contour HD.
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=427724&st=0 - Build
thread and car specs!
http://hitandrundc.wordpress.com/ - Team Hit and Run!!
Tanner Foust Street Drift: Mulholland - GT Channel
Repost: But we we thought some of you may have not seen it yet & it's such
an awesome video. http://gtchannel.com for more videos. Tanner Foust
drifts his Rockstar Energy Drink Scion TC Drift Car on a legendary stretch
of Mulholland Highway known as "The Snake". Watch Tanner unleash his 600hp
NASCAR V8 powered Scion drift car on this famed road. There were no
rehearsals and most of the film is of Tanner's first run on a clean stretch
of road. And, yes, the road was closed. WARNING: The following video was
performed by a professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt what
you are about to see.
Rent Hot Version worldwide and on a host of devices at
R32 Skyline Slides Through the Mountains of Japan
Check out this great video we found from the mountains of Japan. This R32
Skyline looks simple and sounds gorgeous as it rips across these streets of
Japan. Not much information was with the video but it looks and sounds
All day Drift Sesh (Canyon)
Hit that 1080 And dont for get to subscribe and Pleas share video
Wanna give thanks to all the drivers from M.H.D (My House Drift), and
Socalsidewayz B-strick and crazy panda for another weekened drift sesh at
TB canyon. all these guys love drifting and go out and practice with heart,
they continue to make progress as they go and practice were they can to
become better drifters. some ppl may think this is a joke, they suck or not
real drifting, just negative stupid criticism and if your one of those
people just keep your negative comments to yourself and skip to the next
video. this isnt a Formula D special, its on the streets (in this case
mountain) these are guys who have fun and learn on the streets to be pro am
and more these are guys who did what they could to get what they can and
build there cars slowly and as they progress there cars do too. they risk
alot (cops) but they keep striving and we SocalsidewayZ are tagging along
and going with them on there journey this is just the beginning more to
SUPRA DRIFT NORWAY
CLASH supports : Marius Hesleskaug
Marius Hesleskaug and Clash work together to bring you some great videos.
If you want more, spread the word and share the video !
About the director:
" I´m a 26 year old amateur filmmaker from Norway, that has a huge
interest in motorsport. I started out with my first videocamera two years
ago. And now I have a Sony PMW Ex1 and a Canon 7d. Over the years the
norwegian motorsport scene has mostly been Rallying but in the later years
drifting as grown as a sport as well. I have startet a website called
www.autobloggen.net to contribute as much footage from the track as I can.
Hope you like my videos. "
Mountain Drifting | 1JZ 240SX
This is Nick's S13 Nissan 240SX fitted with a 1JZ. We took it up to the
mountains to film some drift shenanigans. Don't try this at home, all
activity performed on a closed course.
How this car used to look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FYMBGPCSg