Learn how to drift onboard action
Learn how to drift with a great japanese drifter. This is a good Video for
all Nissan Skyline , Nissan Silvia S13 s14 s15 , Bmw e30 e36 e46 e92 m3 m5
, Toyota Supra Levin ae86 gt86 , mercedes sls amg c klasse e klasse clk ,
lancer evolution , subaru impreza wrx sti and not good for the fwd cars
like honda civic , prelude , vw golf volkswagen passat and other cars
Audi RS5 V10 0-100 km/h
Here is a Audi RS5 with Audi Rs6 V10 engine and special
Exhaust system. 0-200 km/h in under 15
Seconds! 0-100 km/h in just 4 Seconds.
RB20 S14 Streetwise Drift Sept Bash 9/24/11
This is my rb20 powered s14, one of my better runs with my sister riding
Check out my other videos I have!
Keep updated on my progress and see where I'm going!
Like and subscribe! Means a lot!
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
SUPRA DRIFT NORWAY
CLASH supports : Marius Hesleskaug
Marius Hesleskaug and Clash work together to bring you some great videos.
If you want more, spread the word and share the video !
About the director:
" I´m a 26 year old amateur filmmaker from Norway, that has a huge
interest in motorsport. I started out with my first videocamera two years
ago. And now I have a Sony PMW Ex1 and a Canon 7d. Over the years the
norwegian motorsport scene has mostly been Rallying but in the later years
drifting as grown as a sport as well. I have startet a website called
www.autobloggen.net to contribute as much footage from the track as I can.
Hope you like my videos. "
All Day Drift Session (Streets of LA)
Get your SoCal t-shirt!
HIT that HD 1080 and don't forget to subscribe
Brought to you by SoCalsidewayz