LSX Compilation III Camaro, Trans Am,
Corvette, GTO, Trailblazer, G8, etc...
Thanks to everyone from:
LSX Compilation's 1 and 2 can be found on Streetfire.net
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
Just as an FYI I did lose the Exhaust
portion in my sea of videos so sorry about that. Also, story with the
rims, they were stolen when the previous owner had it and they couldn't get
a replacement set so that's why the incorrect wheels are on it. In this
video I give a full in depth tour of the 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS. I
take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this suv
while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling
cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it,
start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough
tour/review of this suv designed to give others a greater overall
appreciation of the vehicle.
2006 Trailblazer SS For Sale Supercharged Plus More
2006 Trailblazer SS For Sale Supercharged Plus More.
any other questions email me at email@example.com. I sell all the items
seen on this truck from suspension to wheels etc.
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS with 3SS pkg - Test Drive
This performance-bred 2008 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (Super Sport) mid-size SUV
has sports car performance and the functionality of a utility vehicle.
Top Speed says it's "a value-driven combination of standard comfort,
convenience and safety features, with proven capability."
• Mileage 89,753
• Sleek monochromatic color scheme
• Exterior is Black Granite Metallic
• Interior is Ebony Leather/suede
• Sport bucket front seats embroidered with trademark SS emblem
• 6L V8 SFI Sequential Fuel Injection
• Electronically controlled by Hydra-Matic 4L70 to handle the high HP and
torque loads, delivers smooth dependable shifting.
• 4-speed superduty automatic transmission
• 390 HP @ 6000 rpm, 400 lb ft of torque for strong off-the-line
performance. With Torsen center differential to split torque between the
front and rear wheels.
This powerful SUV is said to reach 60 mph in 5.7 seconds. Tuned and tested
on the race track to create a responsive, balanced handling midsize SUV.
• Electronically controlled throttle.
• All wheel drive gives the SS great on-road grip and an enhanced
• StabiliTrak electronic stability control.
• Includes performance suspension with lowered ride height.
• Rear axle 4.1 ratio
• Gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 6001 lbs
• Limited slip differential
• Tell-tail 6-spoke polished aluminum rims.
• 20" flangeless wheels.
• 17" spare tire underneath.
• Tire pressure monitoring system.
• Four-wheel disc braking system.
• Same high-performance brake pad linings as the Corvette for fade
• ABS is standard.
• Solar-Ray deep-tinted glass on all windows except windshield and driver
/ front passenger side glass, which are light-tinted.
Let South Coast Autos put you in the driver's seat of this mid-size sport
utility vehicle today! For details visit our website at
www.SouthCoastAutos.com. There you will find a complete list of features as
well as the vehicle history report from CarFax.
Our cars are stored indoors out of the weather. The South Coast Autos
warehouse is open Monday through Saturday.
South Coast Autos | 1718 W. 26th St. in Houston TX 77008
11 Sec Chevy Trailblazer SS vs BMW
11 Sec Chevy Trailblazer SS vs BMW at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison CO at
almost 6000 feet above sea level.
Subscribe for tons of Drag Racing Videos Every Week!!
612to303 Drag Race Quarter Mile M3 m5 m6 coupe
The Best Burnout EVER!!!!
$300.00 special catching HELL!!! At the 2011 Burnout party!!!
This vehicle was bought to finish the show with a bang!! This was done in
front of the house on a PRIVATE road and IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A BURNOUT
DON'T CLICK THIS LINK!!! And don't ask WHY?? If you want to see pics of the
road after the burnout go to my channel click on website!!!
Trailblazer SS AWD Donuts
Who needs a procharger to do AWD donuts?
Song: Ace - Young, Mannered, & Disciplined
Ace's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OpenAceful
TBSS vs LS1 Vette
Went to the track for shits n giggles. Truck is running slower than usual,
I reinstalled my catalytic converters and was running on street tires.
Best run today was 8.5 with a 1.88 60 ft.