408 PT-88 Turbo Truck
Check out my favorites and you will see how well the truck has
progressed!Best Pass so far is
2Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video Houston Trip from Louisiana having a little
fun putting the truck on the track for the 3rd time with the new 408ci,
LQ4, 4l80e, PT-88 turbo set up....
Didnt do to bad for 7#'s of Boost
and working out a ton of bugs....Pass after this one the Truck ended up
running a 12.4 @ 116 MPH......As u can see i need some ladder bar adjusment
cause the trucks loading up to one side....Couldnt brake Boost, and 1-2 shift was hitting rev limiter,
ill post up the 12.4 second vid and show ya what wheel hop is!!
5.7 vortec cammed
1998 gmc stepside 5.7l
built by suga sean aka hardy productions
more videos coming soon
2003 Silverado 383 Stoker Burnout and Motor Swap
Video of my 2003 Silverado. I went from a 4.3L V6 and manual tranny to a
450HP and 465Ft. Lbs Torque 383 Stroker and a 700R4 automatic. Truck has
QTP electric cutouts and Auburn Posi rear end with 4.11 gears. Check my
channel for more vids of the swap and more.
1990 & 1995 Chevy Twin Pickups "Wop Shop"
Video of "twins" idling next to each other for first time since 2001.
1990Fleetside was my dad's first truck turned into show truck and passed in
'03. '95 Stepside is my truck that I am trying to get back on road again
383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron
heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about
that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after
disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real
500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right
now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other
stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck
running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!
1994 chevy silverado
this is the walk around of my truck. 5.7 liter V-8 fake dual Exhaust lol its one pipe that splits into 2.
alpine mrp-m1000 amp 2 12" kicker cvr subwoofers. 1.2 farad capacitor 305
mudterrain km2's sittin on 17's havent gotten stuck in those yet. foglights
where tow hooks used to be. towhooks were removed when lifted cause of
bumper brackets. custom paint job by the guy that did the show car heavy
metal. its a.... 1970? chevelle and it has won multiple shows.