13.113 @ 116.69 MPH!
I turned the adjustment on the wastegate 2 turns and the Boost shot up to 20+ PSI. I wasn't expecting this to happen so the car spun badly through first gear. I also short-shifted 3-4 by about 1000 RPM but I was able to run over 116 MPH.
List of Mods:
- Stock 1993 Block
- Custom Wiseco Forged Pistons (Stock Bore) - 8.8:1 Compression Ratio
- Custom SCAT Forged Rods
- 1999+ Crankshaft
- Clevite Main/Rod Bearings
- Personally (Mildly) Ported and Polished Head
- ARP Head Studs
- .030" Valve Spring Shims
- High Temp Valve Seals
- Stock Cams - Dual Intake Cam Mod
- Stock Intake Manifold
- Stock 1995 SL2 Taper Bored Throttle Body
- T04E 60 Trim turbo w/Internal Wastegate
- Custom Tubular turboExhaust Manifold
- CX Racing Intercooler (29" x 11" x 3")
- 2.5" Intercooler Piping
- 2.5" Full Exhaust w/Exhaust Dump
- 2000+ Tie-Plate (Girdle) and Oil Pan
- Stock Flywheel
- Fully Balanced Rotating Assembly
- 55lb/hr. Injectors
- MSD 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires
- AEM UEGO Wideband O2 Sensor/Gauge
- Autometer Phantom Series Boost Gauge
- 24.5" x 8" x 15" Slicks
- MegaSquirt 2 Extra DIY EFI Controller: Controlling Fuel/Spark
- Launch Control, Boost Control, Idle Control & Fan Control
- DIY Voltage Booster - Pressure Switch Activated
- Walbro 255 LPH High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning
- Stock MP3 Transmission - Custom Quaife LSD
- ACT 6-Puck Sprung Clutch
- 2000 Dogbone Motor Mounts - Prothane Polyurethane Motor Mounts
- Windo-Welded TAM (Top Engine Mount) & Lower Transmission Mounts
- Polyurethane Lower Control Arm & Sway Bar Mounts
- H&R Sport Springs Mounted on KYB Struts - 1.3" Drop
Pimped Out Saturn SL2 *UPDATED*
NEW: just got a body kit! its installed but has a few fitment issues that
need figured out. looks sweet, but needs some work before its done!
also did the "Flip Flop" trunk mod, took out some of the carpet, cleaned
things up. always messin around with this thing
check out my page: http://www.cardomain.com/id/courtlife
*NEW 18" Konig Uknowns with Kumho spt tires (for the summer)
*removed the bar across the "grill" and the front license plate - looks
*swapped the subs and Tv's because of trunk rattle & tailgating purposes
*Redone carpet in the trunk/back of the back seats
*Black Saturn Emblem
*Sony Door Speakers
*Saturn Racing Team decal on windshield
*Painted Calipers and Drums black
*Repainted the dash Silver
*Painted the molding above the windows black
*Weapon-R cold air intake
*Chrome Exhaust tip
*Switches installed on dash for Amp and power inverter for PS2 & tv's
*2 12 inch Type R
*Q-Logic Ported/Sealed Box
*2 15 inch Sony TV's
*Power Acoustic PTID-6500
*150 Watt PA System (Speaker is OUTSIDE)
*Blacked-Out Taillights and Side markers
*Sony Playstation 2 in the trunk
*5 % tint
*Bulldog 200 Deluxe Remote Start
All installation was done by myself, including remote start and tint job.
Any questions or comments are appreciated!
How to Turbo - Part 1
After buying a Euro car last episode, Marty discovers he has not yet found
his perfect vehicle... In this extended episode, we reveal what he got, and
show how to make it faster.
Wanna show the world that you fix your own shizzle? MCM stickers, ti shirts
and other mad shizuoika available here:
Official Site: http://www.mightycarmods.com
Music from the episode is available here:
http://www.mightycarmods.com/collections/music (Forced Induction by MOOG
was featured in this episode)
Also something to note around Mighty Car Mods: we are normal guys and are
not trained mechanics. We like to make interesting car mods and show you
how we've gone about it, but we can't promise that anything we show you
will work for your particular car, or that you won't harm yourself, someone
else, your car or your warranty doing it. Please be safe, be responsible
and unless you know what you're doing, do not fool around with very serious
machinery just because you've seen us make it look so easy. Talk to a
qualified mechanic if you are in any doubt.
Repair cvt VT25-E/VT20-E, Saturn, Opel.
Demonstrated inside the repair of variator VT25-E/VT20-E (continuous
variable transmission: CVT), mounted on car Saturn Vue 2,2l 2002-2005 and
Ion Quad Coupe 2,2l 2003-2004. Also installed on the car Opel Signum
2004-2007 and the Opel Vectra C 2004-2007.
Ремонт вариатора VT25-E/VT20-E. Saturn Vue, OPEL.
Saturn Idle problem.mov
In this video we show you how to replace an idle air control solenoid and
clean the throttle body on a 1996 Saturn. This car was having a
excessively high idle. It would stay at 1500 RPM even though your foot was
not on the gas pedal. This was caused by carbon build up around and behind
the throttle body as well as a defective idle air control solenoid.
Jonesy's Auto Club videos are for reference and entertainment only and
should not be taken as a direct step by step guides. If you attempt a
repair like the one seen in this video please use the proper safety
equipment, take your time and do the job right.
My buddies Saturn SC2. Recently put the wheels on and wanted to lower the
car a bit more to get them fitting like they should. Wheels are Rota IKR's
17x9 +20 w/ 205/40 Kumho Ecsta ASX.