dodge dakota big block 383 with air ride! 1lowdingo
my 94 dodge dakota 383 big block. single handedly built in my spare time
over winter in my garage. there are barely any parts available for this big
block swap so some of the hand crafted parts were a pain! motor mounts,
headers, oil pan and cross-member were just to name a few but its all worth
it to say BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
Dodge Dakota Lowrider Airbagged
This is my 2000 Dodge Dakota. It's been bagged and has ALOT of custom work
done to it. Remote door poppers. LED Underglow. BONSPEED RIMS. Very nice
truck. I will be selling it soon though.
bagged 00 Dodge Dakota Layes on Frame
This is my NEW 2000 Dodge Dakota bagged Layes on Frame 20 inch wheel in
rear 18 in front bonSpeed wheels and just had a custom skid plate done
today befor the video Name of the song is K.I.D. Productions ,, Mini
how to reinstall a headlight lens
Just showing you how to reinstall your lens.
Tools you will need,
A lot of Clamps (or a tool that will clamp)
1. Preheat your oven to 200F
2. When the oven is done preheating put the lens only in the oven for 5
3. When the time is up roughly install the lens to the headlight housing
4. Install any screws/clamps/clips that may hold the lens in place at this
5. Throw the headlight back into the oven for another 5 minuets
6. When the timer goes off take the headlight and clamp the lens to the
headlight housing, then let it cool down
7. Reinstall any items you removed from the headlight
8. Add a silicone bead to the seam between the headlight & lens and
anywhere else you think needs it.
jareds 2000 dodge dakota r/t. we called it the sniper since it had the
cervini's sniper body kit. just a toast to it and a memory because its
► Dodge Ram 2500 [Off-Road 4x4]
Dodge Ram 2500 [Off-Road 4x4]
- AUTHOR: Roman Gapon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTcEnWwh9Q)
- If you want taken out your video, please contact me.
- Лайк и подписка на канал очень сильно
поможет нам в развитии =)
- МЫ ВКОНТАКТЕ: http://vk.com/club32718932
Музыка: Бесплатный минус от команды FREETEAM.
KLIM beats - Place for us
how to beginners projector retrofit (2of2)
This shows you how to install a simple plug-n-play projector. If you'd like
to see some professional installs check out IznTrblInc YouTube channel his
work is amazing!
The projector I'm installing is the Bi-Xenon Morimoto Mini H1 from
theretrofitsource.com. This projector is as plug-n-play as it gets as far
as projector retrofits are concerned.
Tools I used(will vary apon your build);
Sharpie (to mark my cuts)
Scissors (for the aluminum tape)
1. Temporarily fit the projector in the headlight
2. Test fit the projector shroud
3. If the shroud requires to be cut mark accordingly and cut
4. If you cut make sure everything is thoroughly blown off of dust
5. Attach any aluminum tape to the projector if you need to
6. Mount the shroud to the projector
7. Clean every surface that will be seen on the headlight and projector
8. Install the projector into the headlight
9. Test your headlight on your vehicle to ensure that you mounted the
projector in properly
How to Flush the Coolant and Replace the Thermostat in a 2002 Dodge Dakota
This vehicle had one of the worst cases of rusty coolant I've ever seen, so
I demonstrate how to drain the cooling system, flush all the old coolant
out, then backflush the radiator and the engine to clean the rust out of
the cooling system, and then replace the thermostat and bleed the cooling
FYI: I needed 1 1/2 jugs of concentrated coolant when I flushed the system,
so be sure to buy enough
I am not responsible for any mishaps that may have occurred from following
these procedures. I do this to help you, the car owner, and cannot assume
responsibility for any problems. Please use this information to help
yourself, good luck, and take care.