CANDY GOLD MURANO CONVERTIBLE on 30'S- ST. PETE
Breakin' necks on 34th! LP's custom Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet sittin on
30 inch Davin PWRFL wheels. This Nissan sports a super wet Candy Spanish
Gold paint job done by Carshow Customs in Tallahassee, Florida.
Check out more vids on her YouTube channel:
Ok here's the stats folks.
1) It is expensive.
2) It resides in Idaho
3) It gets about 6mpg (diesel)
4) Yes I'm an over-privileged child
5) Yes I have a small penis
6) No it's not as good as your Chevy/Dodge/Nissan/Jeep
7) It tows anything that is towable
8) Yes it sucks to park
9) Yes, most people move over when it approaches from behind/side
10) And for the non-haters...thank you for all the positive comments.
1927 Ford: Double-Trouble -- /BIG MUSCLE
• Gordon Tronson
In the world of hot-rodding there are few cars that are going to leave as
big an impression as this - the 1927 Ford Model T custom simply known as
"Double-Trouble". It rides on a custom-built tube chassis that's fabricated
from 1.5-inch tube. Is powered by two 4.6-liter modular V8s from Ford with
four, count 'em, FOUR Superchargers for
an approximate power output of around 1,200 hp. It also utilizes the
rear-end (inboard disc brakes and all) from an early Jaguar. It's a rolling
a Hot Wheels car and a masterpiece of engineering that is sure to make all
your naughty bits tingle.