First firing of my 1402 V-Rod
This is the very first firing of the first 1402 cc V-Rod in the public. I built it at home using:
105mm 1250 Bore
81mm (3/8) Falicon Full Circle Billet Crank
K1 H-Beam Connecting Rods
V&H Race Port Heads
V&H Competition Exhaust
Jones .500/.460 Cams
Fitzgerald Motorsports 58mm Throttle Bodies
Fitzgerald Motorsports Case Girdle
Fitzgerald Motorsports Pinned Bearings
V&H 2nd Gear
and of course filled with Amsoil products for www.modernoils.com .
Special thanks to you those that "supervised".
Night Rod Special Rinehart exhaust, mid controls
.2008 Night rod special 'Dark Mistress', Rinehart Exhaust internally modified for a deeper note and a little quieter, Toxic 1.25" bars, bar end indicators, lowered front fairing, black stantion tubes, mid controls, wing type rack, modified seat, louvered quarter panels, smoked lenses, shiny stuf removed...lol, PCV and auto tune system, K&N, vrod rear seat,....just modified original forward pegs and now have some nice looking highway pegs....that's it so far I think.
Vance and Hines Competition Series Exhaust on V-ROD
A replica of the Destroyer Competition Series Exhaust, this new system is designed specifically for all V-Rod Models including 2009 models and the Night Rod Special.
SPECIFIC CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Redesigned heat shield for both front and rear controls.
- Front head pipe stand-off to eliminate contact with the oil line.
- O2 bungs relocated to allow stock O2 sensors on 2009 models.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel or Black Ceramic Power Coated Stainless Steel.
- Increased ground clearance on V-Rod models.
- Stepped head pipes and full merge collector for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with four "dual swivel end retention springs".
- Tuned length megaphone.
- O2 sensor bungs in both head pipes.
- Weighs only 7.5 pounds.
- Baffle included.
- Fuel maps for many combinations