Drag Racing 1/4 Mile times 0-60 Dyno Fast Cars Muscle Cars

Shawn Geers VW Drag Racing Video- Der Renn Kafer Cup Debut.wmv

Shawn Geers is the shit..your my hero! His 1963 Vw bug all motor running 10s. Also have seen the other bug in a Hot Vws mag.. there both quick cars!


 


More Videos...


Shawn Geers runs a 9.912 ET @ 134.27 MPH - BRS Super Street Record Pass
Record Pass: Shawn Geers runs a 9.912 ET @ 134.27 MPH at the Sacramento BRS Race, May 26, 2013 in his Super Street Ghia.





Shawn Geers runs a 9.98 off the trailer in his Super Street Ghia
Shawn Geers BRS Super Street Ghia runs a 9.98 ET @ 134 MPH off the trailer in Sacramento May 25, 2013.





Andrew Short's 1955 Beetle Turbo Street.10 second Daily Driver
A few people asked for a build thread/pictures of the build. 90% was done by myself in my basement, the other 10% was help from my friends & girlfriend. I would like to thank all of them for the support, help & understanding along the way. So here is the picture collage of the build. The first half is the 15 month build (Oct 2010-Jan 2012) and the second half is shows and racing (Jan 2012-July 2013). Added some music, if you don't like it turn down the volume and enjoy the show.I do not own rights to music they are..First song by Motley Crue,second is by Shinedown





VW drag racing, Outlaw Turbo class, BUG-IN 35, 2010
VW drag racing from the Fontana BUG-IN #35. This is the M-Spec Motorsports Outlaw turbo class, which is also run at the Irwindale Drag Day races. Racers in attendance included Roger Crawford from Heads-Up Performance, in his Nitrous-powered Karmann Ghia, Hector Urias(R.I.P.) running his VW Beetle with the Type 1 transmission, Eric Calabrese in the Red Baron Pro Mod VW, etc. There are also a couple of license passes in this video. Other VW drag racing clips from the event being posted later.





Hawaii (Big Island Hilo) VW Drag Racing Bug In April 2011 #2
VW Drag Racing Action





VW Drag Racing Crash - Ken Cervone at Sac
VW Drag Racing. Ken Cervone crashes Dragon Slayer at Sacramento.





Shawn Geers VW Super Street Ghia 10.01 pass in Phoenix 11/11/12
Shawn Geers VW Super Street Ghia 10.01 pass in Phoenix 11/11/12





VW käfer (beetle) vs ferrari 1/4 mile race
VW käfer owns ferrari (don't know which sry) on 1/4 mile race in hildesheim in germany on the 15th june '08 Host: www.race-at-airport.de facebook.de/raceatairport





Team Angora Drag Racing
My first drag event in my split, after complete new build Crom moly role cage, 2332ccm engine, new beam, Time 12.59





How To Throw Knives in Outlaw Turbo
Roger Crawford and the JCL/Heads up Team win Outlaw turbo at Bug In with a Nitrous Car





vw drag racing
vw drag racing 10 sec. street legal





VW Action 2012 VW Drag racing, wheelies and burn outs
VW Drag racing from VW Action at Santa Pod 2012. burn outs and wheelies from some of the best cars in Europe. Bernard Newbury in Stitch up, James Wotton And Darren Shephard in Social outcast to name a few





Worlds fastest "streetlegal" beetle (9.03 @ 1/4 mile, 256km/t)
Tor Øyvind Skinnes turbobeetle doing 9.03 @ 1/4 mile at SCC at Gardermoen raceway. This makes it the Worlds fastest street legal beetle. (With standard bottom plate) The Run was improved to 9.01 the next day. (Best time now 8,60)





Hawaii (Big Island Hilo) VW Drag Racing Bug - In 2010 Part 3
Bug In 2010





Bug Restoration (Official Full Version)
VW Bug Restoration, from beginning to end!





Which car is faster? Which Car is Faster?




Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:

2014 Jaguar XKR S GT: 12.320 @ 119.710
MT, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 542HP,


2006 Chrysler Firepower : 12.801 @ 112.020
NA,


2007 Jaguar XKR : 12.910 @ 110.410
NA, Engine: V8 32 Valve DOHC Supercharged, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx


2007 Jaguar XKR : 13.010 @ 109.020
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sort Maxx


2001 Jaguar XKR : 13.416 @ 108.370
Paul Janczuk,


2001 Toyota Yaris TS: 15.579 @ 87.210
Tams Vninger, Engine: 1NZ-FE, Tires: 195/50 R15 Yokohama Parada


2008 Ford Edge fwd: 15.836 @ 87.750
James Mauter,


2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus AWD: 16.010 @ 86.030
NA,


2007 Ford Edge : 16.210 @ 85.810
NA,


2012 Toyota Yaris SE: 17.000 @ 81.000
et, Engine: DOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL400 02 P195/50R-16 83V


2003 Toyota Yaris 1.0 NX 88BHP: 17.318 @ 81.000
FOKA, Engine: 998ccm, Tires: 155/80 R13


2007 Toyota Yaris : 17.810 @ 76.810
NA, Engine: Inline 4,


 


©2015 DragTimes - Disclaimer - Contact Us