This is my wife Amanda racing my street car at Toronto Motorsports Park, Mopar Day, Sept 11, 2011. The car went the fastest its ever gone with a 13.23 @ 104 mph. We drove the car there with our 2 and 3 yr olds in the back seat. She raced with 2 child seats in the back! The 14.00 on the clock was the next cars dial in.
1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Hang 10
Feb 26/13: Still for sale, apologies to anyone who tried to message me and
I didn't respond; I had an email issue that is now resolved. Feel free to
FOR SALE: 1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Hang 10, original 360 four barrel, 2nd
the car is original 72,550 miles, includes fender tag and build sheet.
Garaged and occasionally summer driven.
- automatic console (standard on Hang 10 option), 727 torqueflite
- PS, PB, AM radio
- not a suregrip axle (oddly enough)
- deluxe steering wheel
- fold down rear seat with trunk access panel (standard on Hang 10)
- interior trunk tail light panel cover
Dodge made the Hang 10 model in 74 and 75 only and were marketed towards
surfers. I have documentation indicating that only 47 Dart Sport 360 were
made in 1974 and have not seen another factory 360 car in the 20 years
since I've owned it.
- engine top end was rebuilt by a mopar mechanic to factory specs years ago
and continues to run strong and smooth
- automatic 727 tranny is original and shifts well
- rust: as you can see by the pictures the car has the usual rear quarter
panel rust; therefore, the rear quarters and outer wheel wells need
replacement. Front fenders are good except for the lower part behind the
front wheels, a nearly rust free set of fenders is included. The trunk pan
is solid and the floor pans are solid.
I just had an estimate done to repair the rust at 80 hours (to do it
Parts: included are easily over $3,000 in total:
- even though the original interior is excellent, a NOS set of front and
rear door panels and seats covers are included
- a factory snorkel hood and hood scoop: to my knowledge these were not an
option on Hang 10s only but were on other Dart Sports
- extra passenger door
- NOS deluxe steering wheel (the wheel option this car came with), 'Sport'
emblems, tail light, 360 emblems, air cleaner decals
- a stack of Hang 10 literature, original advertisements and brochures
- an extra original Hang 10 red shag carpet in excellent condition, very
tough to find and not reproduced to my knowledge
- extra Hang 10 rear seat, door panels, and several other interior parts
I've accumulated over the years
- used pair of mopar Exhaust tips (not
on the car)
- very nice extra grille, head light bezels
- nearly rust free pair of front fenders (as mentioned above) imported from
southern dry USA
- foam surf board to display in the back
- AM radio
- I'm sure I've missed some parts but all Hang 10 parts I have are included
Note: the car currently has a tuff wheel installed, this is not original to
the car and is not included. Also, parts will Not be sold separately, this
is a package deal.
Additional pictures or video available upon request.
Serious inquiries only.
1973 Dodge Dart Sport Nitrous Injected Street Legal Drag Car
I thought you'd like a look at this very mean 1973 Dodge Dart. This is a
super clean street legal drag car. The engine compartment under the lift
off fiberglass hood is very detailed and clean. The engine is a 1969 383
CID bored .040 over with a 440 source stroker crank, 440 Source Iron
cylinder heads, roller rockers, 533 lift Mopar Performance cam, MSD Pro
Billet distributor with 6A Mopar ignition box, Blaster 2 coil, Edelbrock
Victor 383 intake, Holley double pumper carb, dual fuel pumps, High
Performance radiator, 250 horse port injected Nitrous system, 727 Torqueflite transmission with
3000 stall. 8 3/4" Sure Grip rear end with 4.10 gears. Front disc brakes.
This car glistens in the sun with its Sunburst Orange paint. Interior
features black vinyl racing seats with 5 point harnesses, roll cage and a
back seat. Fuel cell in trunk. Hope you find it interesting....thanks for
taking a look!
Filmed at Gateway Classic Cars near St. Louis, MO
Ramblin Around TV:
Want to connect with us? Here's how:
The background music track is Whiskey on the Mississippi by Kevin MacLeod.
Available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Kit, Organ, EP
With a jumping bass and off-beat syncopation, this is straight from
Memphis' Beale Street. The Hammond organ and electric guitar play together
as longtime friends, while the melody changes hands from guitar to organ to
electric piano. 011
Bouncy, Grooving 2010
Dodge Dart (trágico fim) - 1988
Vídeo feito em 1988 de um passeio pelas ruas da Vila Ema que termina de
uma péssima maneira. Podemos ver os trajes, carros, ônibus e viaturas
policiais da época. Época essa em que os V8 eram baratos e abundantes e a
gasolina que apesar de cara nem se compara aos valores atuais...
Detalhe para a trilha sonora da época, bem diferente do lixo imundo que
essa juventude de merda escuta atualmente...
* Editado por Alemão (Escuderia Rebeldes) *
1968 Dodge Dart GTS 383 V8 Mopar Muscle Car
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at:
I thought you would like a look at this beautifully restored 1968 Dodge
Dart GTS, equipped with it's 383c.i. 4BBL Performance Built V8 (Code-62), 4
Speed Manual Transmission (Code-3), 8 3/4 Rear w/ 3.55 Gear Ratio, Chrome
Engine Dress Up, Buckets/Console, AM Thumb Dial Radio, Re-Chromed Bumpers,
Partial Build Sheet, Flowmaster Exhaust System, Rallye Wheels w/ BFG Radial T/A
Tires, Original (PP1) Red Car Now Candy Apple Red, Correct (S6X) Black
Vinyl Interior, Beautiful Recent Complete Restoration! Gorgeous Fit &
Finish! RARE Classic GTS Dart Muscle Car!! Thanks for watching and
commenting, we appreciate it!