This is my wife Amanda racing my street car at Toronto Motorsports Park, Mopar Day, Sept 11, 2011. The car went the fastest its ever gone with a 13.23 @ 104 mph. We drove the car there with our 2 and 3 yr olds in the back seat. She raced with 2 child seats in the back! The 14.00 on the clock was the next cars dial in.
1972 340 Duster
A very nice 1972 340 Duster..numbers matching and very cool...check it
1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Hang 10
Feb 26/13: Still for sale, apologies to anyone who tried to message me and
I didn't respond; I had an email issue that is now resolved. Feel free to
FOR SALE: 1974 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Hang 10, original 360 four barrel, 2nd
the car is original 72,550 miles, includes fender tag and build sheet.
Garaged and occasionally summer driven.
- automatic console (standard on Hang 10 option), 727 torqueflite
- PS, PB, AM radio
- not a suregrip axle (oddly enough)
- deluxe steering wheel
- fold down rear seat with trunk access panel (standard on Hang 10)
- interior trunk tail light panel cover
Dodge made the Hang 10 model in 74 and 75 only and were marketed towards
surfers. I have documentation indicating that only 47 Dart Sport 360 were
made in 1974 and have not seen another factory 360 car in the 20 years
since I've owned it.
- engine top end was rebuilt by a mopar mechanic to factory specs years ago
and continues to run strong and smooth
- automatic 727 tranny is original and shifts well
- rust: as you can see by the pictures the car has the usual rear quarter
panel rust; therefore, the rear quarters and outer wheel wells need
replacement. Front fenders are good except for the lower part behind the
front wheels, a nearly rust free set of fenders is included. The trunk pan
is solid and the floor pans are solid.
I just had an estimate done to repair the rust at 80 hours (to do it
Parts: included are easily over $3,000 in total:
- even though the original interior is excellent, a NOS set of front and
rear door panels and seats covers are included
- a factory snorkel hood and hood scoop: to my knowledge these were not an
option on Hang 10s only but were on other Dart Sports
- extra passenger door
- NOS deluxe steering wheel (the wheel option this car came with), 'Sport'
emblems, tail light, 360 emblems, air cleaner decals
- a stack of Hang 10 literature, original advertisements and brochures
- an extra original Hang 10 red shag carpet in excellent condition, very
tough to find and not reproduced to my knowledge
- extra Hang 10 rear seat, door panels, and several other interior parts
I've accumulated over the years
- used pair of mopar Exhaust tips (not
on the car)
- very nice extra grille, head light bezels
- nearly rust free pair of front fenders (as mentioned above) imported from
southern dry USA
- foam surf board to display in the back
- AM radio
- I'm sure I've missed some parts but all Hang 10 parts I have are included
Note: the car currently has a tuff wheel installed, this is not original to
the car and is not included. Also, parts will Not be sold separately, this
is a package deal.
Additional pictures or video available upon request.
Serious inquiries only.