Thats my 200sx with Rb26. Its not finished and there are some things to do left...like tuning the Aem Ecu (as you can hear). But I wanted to show it someone now :-) Maybe you like it. Greetz from germany!
Wagonmaker 200sx , Nissan S13 , hand built kit.
More info , this car is all metal apart from the bumpers , the kits are for sale and made from fibreglass , top quality.
the fibreglass version and contact info can be found here
His email is
He's a very busy man , so only serious interest please , these kits are not cheap replicas , they are bespoke and rare , (think RWB)
Myles' DeadBeat SR20 s13 drifting
Myles' SR20 powered coupe doing some intense sliding!
Music "Flightwave" by Com Truise - http://comtruise.com/
Ghostly International - http://ghostly.com/
Two-Tone (A short film about the cleanest S13 out there)
This car got featured in Performance And Sound Magazine (PAS mag). It is one of the first Nissan Silvias imported into Quebec. It's a Nissan Silvia S13 1989. The owner now had it for 5 years. It's been his summer car and drift car. Normally, drift cars are all destroyed and have the "drifting style" with zip-ties and destroyed corner panels and are most of the time in a garage because theirs something wrong with it.
This car is an exception. He never got back home on a tow-truck. The car has only one small scratch because of a tire that exploded a couple of years ago and that's it. The car is mint! The engine bay is also among one of the cleanest ones I've seen.
He is passionate about his car and that's what I tried to show in the video. Two-Tone was a school project, I only had a couple of weeks to film it and out of luck, it was raining most of the time.
I hope you will like this video and enjoy the cleanest of the car.
1989 Nissan Silvia S13
373 Wheel Horse Power
Precision turbo 5557
Big thanks to everyone that helped! Especially Jeremy Alan Glover (JAG Imaging) that took amazying pictures.
For more videos:
Wayne Suttons 180SX Closeup
Cracked a 1:40.25 lap at eastern creek with still some more in the current setup! Yes there is a rotary in the background its not this car. The wheels are 18x 10.5" CE28N's
RB26 240SX S13 Coupe at Bremerton Motorsports Park SCCA 1.1 Mile
** The duct-tape is there because the g-load can make that center piece loose. I do this as a precaution. **
** I pick up the pace after a warm-up lap (2:22) to give myself room. I was running about 4-6 seconds faster than a few cars in the group that were closest to me in performance. **
My fastest recorded lap of the day was :58.228 which was okay. I hadn't been here in 5+ years. Fastest out of anyone running that day. :)
This is my s13 equipped with an rb26 making about 310whp in this video because of the low-Boost setting.
High-Boost, this car Dynoed at 352whp.
- R32 RB26DETT Engine
- R33 crank
- HKS Forged pistons
- R34 turbos
- HKS wastegate actuators
- HKS Racing Type2 BOV
- Tomei Power expreme Manifolds
- HKS dump pipes, Mckinney/Togue downpipe
- JIC lightweight catback system
- OEM water and oil pumps
- Greddy aluminum pulleys
- Twin Apex'i intakes
- Apex'i Power FC ECU
- Power Enterprises belts
- NGK iridium-ix spark plugs
- Nismo thermostat
- Nismo fuel pressure regulator
- Spearco Front mount Intercooler (650hp rating)
- Okada projects coilpacks
- Griffin Dual Pass Aluminum Radiator
- Twin 11" SPAL Push fans
- HKS EVC VI Boost controller
- Mckinney RB26DETT motor mounts
- RB25DET tranny
- Exedy twin disc clutch
- custom driveshaft
- Quaife helical LSD
- Custom Oil Cooler w/ pull fan and custom shroud
- 3 qt. Accusump w/ 40psi Electronic Control Valve
- Greddy Oil Catch Can
- Dyno Tuned at Intec Racing in March 2010
- AEM UEGO w/ Bosch O2 sensor
- Kansei Carbon Fiber Coil/Timing Belt cover
- Volk Racing gram lights57s wheels (17x8.5front, 17x9.5rear)
- Toyo R888 255/40/17 Front 275/40/17 Rear
- Black forged aluminum lugnuts
- 300zx brake master cylinder (1/16")
- 300zx twin turbo brakes front and rear
- EBC Slotted Front Rotors
- Hawk HP+ Pads
- Kazama tie rods
- Nismo power bar
- JIC FLT-A2 coilovers
- SPL Pro Parts Rear Upper Control Arms
- SPL Pro parts solid aluminum subframe bushings
- Nissan s14 5-lug conversion
- Nismo front control arm bushings
- Custom trunk brace
- JDM silvia front end w/projector lights
- stripped and painted interior (white)
- 6 point roll cage painted gold
- Entire car wiring harness was built from scratch(chassis harness and motor harness)
- Bride Zeta3 TypeL seat
- 5pt Crow harness (x2)
-Keys Racing steering wheel
- NRG titanium quick disonnect hub and Nardi adapter
- Nismo GT spec shift knob
- Defi BF link maksed gauges including Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp., Water Temp., and EGT. All daisy chained to the control unit allowing - warning settings, peak settings, recording runs, and playback mode.
- Rear mounted deep cycle (yellow top) Optima battery
- Custom oil cooler intake made from headlight
- ZG Fender Flares (30mm front, 50mm rear)
- Custom fender cutting front and rear to clear wide tires
- Origin GT Wing 72" wide w/ custom chassis brace
S13's Repping Long Beach
» WHITE VERT WHEEL SPECS:
XXR 521s 18x10.
Front: 245/35, 0 offset.
Rear: 245/40, -5 offset.
» GREY HATCH WHEEL SPECS:
MB Battles 17x9.5.
» RECENT VIDEO OF MY S13 VERT
» LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
» SUBSCRIBE TO SEE UPDATES EVERY MONTH
Jesse Budano | 1995 Nissan 240sx S14
Tailored member Jesse Budano's 1995 Nissan S14 Full Length Feature.
Be sure to "Like" UMWorks on facebook for pictures, video updates and others!
Also don't forget to "Like" Tailored on Facebook!
Canon Rebel 550D T2i
Canon 50mm F1.8
Canon EF 18-55mm
Song: "Teleportation" - Dirtyphonics
J-Dash - Pumpin In Mah S13
A tribute to all the owners of S-chassis, you know who you are! Herp Derp
Check out more at http://hacknik.blogspot.ca