SRPM Street Rods - Pro Street Frame -- How It's Built
Jim Burge, owner of Street Rods, Parts and Memorabilia, talks about how he
builds Pro Street Frames. He explains how the JIG is used, the options of
cross members and front suspension options, as well as how the frames are
built to handle up to a 2,000HP engine.
1989 Dodge Dakota Pro Street Pick Up
1989 Dodge Dakota Pro Street, 166,205 odometer mileage, VIN#
1B7FL66X3KS084668, 383 Stroker Chevy Engine, Automatic Trans, 2-Door, Short
Box,177 Weiand Blower with New Holly 750 Dual-Feed Carb. Mechanical, Trans
350 turbo Harden Sprags, Springs, and
Good Clutches, Pro Ratchet Shifter, Autometer Gauges, Ford 9" Rear End with
456 Gear with Mosher Axle Shafts, 15 Gallon Fuel Cell, Drag Star Wheels
with 18 1/2, 31" Mickeys on Rear, MSD Ignition, 3" Stainless Exhaust and Mufflers, used interior condition,
hood has small dent, few minor blemishes. Titled Vehicle
This 1988 Dodge Dakota got a face lift and a heart trasnplant.
Dodge Dakota Drag Truck
My dad running his 1997 Dodge Dakota Drag truck at Mobile Dragway... If you
liked this video please check out my other one.
dodge dakota r/t big block
1999 Dakota R/T with 440 big block bored .030 over with 12.5 to 1
compression, eddy heads custom cam,custom headers,fully forged and
balance,100 shot Nitrous,850cfm carb,727
trans with 4k stall,3.92 gears,lowered 3/3,runs on vp110 race fuel
1999 Dodge Dakota RT 5.9 Start Up, Custom Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour on a 1999 Dodge Dakota RT 5.9
with custom side Exhausts. I take
viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this truck
while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling
cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it,
start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration with an Exhaust clip. A thorough review of this car
designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
Dodge Neon V8
Yeah, It's got a Hemi! Check out the wheelie bars and tubbed rear. WICKED!
Dodge Dakota 440
1994 Dodge Dakota with a big block 440/727 and 8 3/4" rear with 4.10 gears
and a Sure Grip
1994 Dodge T/A Dakota 360
This is my dads 94' Dodge Dakota just after finishing a 318 to 360 Swap.
It has the following:
- Indy Max cylinder heads
- Stainless steel headers
- Ported and polished throttle body
- M1 intake manifold
- Custom made fuel rails (not on the engine yet)
- New water pump, timing chain, oil pump and engine mounts
- Adjustable roller rockers
- Custom two tone paint job, semi gloss black over 1970 Hemi orange
- Hybrid AAR Cuda stripe
- 1970 T/A Challenger hood scoop (Fully functional)
- Lund rear roll pan
- Stillen front air dam
- Homemade custom grill
- Custom rims
- Belltech lowering kit 2" in the front 4" in the back
- Mazda MX-6 power bucket seats
- 1970 Dodge Challenger centre console
- B&M mega shifter
- Interior panels changed from blue to black
- Custom stitched black suede door inserts
- Black suede headliner and sun visors
- New black carpet
- Road Runner "Beep Beep" horn
- Custom subs and amp rack in the back
- Custom laser cut and polished stainless steel subwoofer grills that match
- Mileage computer from a 1994 Chrysler LHS
- Accent Trim panels painted 1970 Hemi orange
- A pillar pod with AutoMeter oil pressure and temp gauge
- Custom head unit with 7" flip up screen
- White faced gauge overlays that light up blue to match the deck and
Thanks for watching.
Dodge Hellcat-Viper-Hellcat Thrash Battle! - Roadkill Ep. 38
Roadkill is now powered by Dodge! To kick off the sponsorship, Finnegan and
Freiburger called for some brand new 2015 supercars: the 707-horsepower Dodge Challenger
SRT Hellcat and Charger SRT Hellcat, plus a 645-horsepower Dodge Viper GT.
Why? For an epic thrash, of course! This video has more tire smoke than
you've ever seen from these cars, plus a big, irresponsible surprise at a
motocross track. There are guest spots from Carlos Lago from Motor Trend,
Fred Williams from Dirt Every Day, and pro drifter Tony Angelo. None of
these guys should have been handed the keys. And by the way, we used the
Hellcat red keys the whole time.
Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RoadkillShow,
http://facebook.com/motortrendmag & http://facebook.com/hotrodmag
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend &
Google + - https://plus.google.com/+motortrend/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.hotrod.com