Thought id write few words after all the stupid comments i saw on this video, they are actually quite entertaining.
The car im driving is already equipped with factory HUD hence the iphone is sitting in a grove/hole on an angle, This was a one time try just for the giggles.
To make things clear to few idiots posted below, this is crystal clear in the day time even in direct sun light. The beeping can be adjusted to whatever posted speed limit in a push of a button. I had it set to 60km/h just to show the warning since the posted speed was 70.
However i find this post was quite awesome! just reading some of the replies YouTube warriors write was just hilarious.
Drive safe people!
iBoost - Turbo your Car!
Make your ride sound turbo? There's an
app for that. iBoost: available on
the App Store: http://bit.ly/getiBoost.
Using iPhone's built-in accelerometer, iBoost works like a real turbo by calculating how your engine would be Boosting as you drive. Real sounds are
played as you accelerate and back off the throttle of your car, as well as
a realistic working Boost gauge on
Guaranteed a laugh every time you shift gears.
• Boost gauge with black or white
face to suit your dash
• Illuminated gauge mode for night time driving
• Induction, flutter and blow-off-valve sounds
• Adjustable blow-off-valve for selecting different styles of sound
• Easy one-step calibration
• Portrait and landscape mode supported
• Adjustable settings to tune sensitivity for your car
Plug your iPhone into your car stereo and confuse your mates - PShhhh!
Check it out on iTunes: http://bit.ly/getiBoost
For all android-related news, subscribe to our Facebook page:
http://facebook.com/iBoostturbo & we'll keep you in the loop!
Wireless OBDII to iPhone using Rev App
Rev App for iPhone is a really great App that allows someone with the right
hardware to read OBD II data from their car to their iPhone.
- The app has a very clean, dark easy to use interface.
- After you connect once, it's pretty much automatic from there-on-out.
- There is little to 0 delay via the Ad-Hoc network, making the data
- You can read your engine codes. And reset them
- The community is growing every day so updates and new features will be
coming all the time.
- I had to turn airplane mode on so the Ad Hoc network would connect.
- The hardware always pulls power from the OBD II port so you cannot always
leave it plugged in
- The OBD II connector was angled to the right so the cable stuck out at my
feet, in other cars it didn't even fit
- Price tag may be a little much for some people. ($150 - 250 for hardware
Overall for any car enthusiast with an iPhone this is a really cool and
useful app. You don't know how much fun it is to read your G-Force going
around a turn till you try it yourself. Knowing your MPG on the spot helps
keep yourself on track and can really alter the way you drive and push your
engine for the better. When this app is released to the iTunes app store, I
think it will be well worth it.
2012 Audi A6 A8 Audi lane assist
"Like" if you want it in every Audi!
Audi Lane Assist
Vehicle is the all new Audi A8, here is a night drive showing how the lane
assist works, the vehicle shows the brightness of the LED lights as well.
2011 2012 A8 A7 lane assist
REV iPhone Car Diagnostic Tool - Road Testament - 2/04/2010
Road Testament host Alex Roy and Fast Lane Daily Producer J.F. Musial
review and discuss a new iPod/iPhone application that allows for instant
car ECU diagnostic. It's called REV and can be downloaded on the Apple App
store or for more information go to @
BMW - Heads Up Display
The Heads Up Display transparently projects your speed, directions and
collison warnings through your windsheild, within your field of vision.
With this feature, you don't have to look down, so you will be able to
focus on the road ahead. #valleybmw