New 296cc Engine
Compact parallel-twin design offers good mass centralization for nimble handling
• Tuned to deliver smooth, step-free power with excellent mid-range and high-rpm power for effective highway performance
• New intake ports taper from 1mm wider at the throttle body to .5mm wider at the valve seats
• New 23.6mm intake valves are 1mm larger than last year
• New cam chain design reduces friction for increased power and efficiency
• Revised 10.6:1 compression ratio allows the use of regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline and helps reduce operating temperatures
• New lighter pistons reduce reciprocating weight and feature a hard anodized coating for reduced friction and increased performance at every rpm
• Revised piston bottoms efficiently route cooling oil across underside of piston
• New lighter piston pins reduce reciprocating weight and help preserve a high redline
• New shorter connecting rods offset new longer crank throws
• New sleeveless "open-deck" die-cast aluminum cylinders are 800 grams lighter and feature a friction-reducing "T-treatment" plating
• New thicker crankshaft balancer webs help offset the new longer crank throws
• New crank journal bearings are made from a stronger alloy for increased durability
• New crank cases feature improved oil passages
• New large-volume 2.4 liter oil pan features cooling fins and better ground clearance
• New easy-to-access cartridge type spin-on oil filter helps simplify maintenance
2013 NINJA 300 Kawasaki 300 new styling, instrumental and seat
New High-Tech Instrumentation
Large easy-to-read analog tachometer
• Multifunction digital display features an easy-to-read speedometer,
odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, digital clock and warning lights
• Economical riding indicator (ECO) illuminates to let the rider know
when they are operating the Ninja 300 in a manner that will maximize fuel
New rider's seat design is narrower near its front section, making it
easier for riders to reach the ground
• New passenger seat features a flatter design which makes it easier to
secure cargo or soft luggage
• Slightly forward-slanting seat and wide, slightly raised handlebars
give the Ninja 300 a naturally comfortable riding position
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (Part 2)
My Special Edition 300 finally came
A short review on it, pros and cons of the ninja 300 from my perspective
and experiences riding it
I had to edit a bit out so it was below 10 minutes,
So any questions post a comment
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R! The Quest to Break 8 Seconds in the Quarter Mile - On Two Wheels Episode 27
On this episode of On Two Wheels, Editor in Chief of Sport Rider Magazine
Kent Kunitsugu attempts to break in to the 8 second bracket. He teams up
with Joey Lombardo from Kawasaki and after market hot shop Brock's
Performance in Dayton, Ohio, to see if the ZX-14R can break 8 seconds in
the Quarter Mile with just a few simple bolt on modifications. Will his
quest for the 8's succeed? Tune in to find out!
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/1018679678590...
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.sportrider.com
Jade's first time riding a street bike - Kawasaki Ninja 300
Jade's first attempt at riding my new Ninja 300 (only 500 miles on it at
the time). She has never ridden a motorcycle before, only a dirt bike for
a few minutes. She also has a quad, so she understands shifting and clutch
control, but this is her first experience on an actual motorcycle. Don't
forget to like and check out my other videos on my channel. :) Thanks for
watching! - telkins10
For more Kawasaki Ninja 300 videos, click here:
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/telkins10
2013 Ninja 300 Musarri Exhaust
My 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
I ordered my slip on Exhaust a week
ago and it finally arrived
This is the Musarri Aluminium Slip on Pipe
The description was for the Ninja 250r but it still fit on the 300!
The bracket was a little bit off, but still managed to slip it on
Ebay Seller Link:
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 First Ride
The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 arrives at Cycle World offices and Don Canet
runs through the major upgrades for the new machine after a quick ride.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 - The good samaritan
Fueling up the crotch rocket when this lovely young lady requires some help
with the air gun.
My Nutritional Business: www.ahealthyfuture.isagenix.com
Do you want to become part of my Health & Nutritional Business? Purchase
some products or sign up and become part of my personal team! My goal is to
be able to do this full time
from home which means more time for riding and more time for videos!
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (part 1)
A Full review of the kawasaki ninja 300 in Sydney, Australia
Just a brief over view of my experience while riding it, a look at the bike
and some features included in the new bike
If i missed anything please feel free to comment a question, i'll get back
to you ASAP
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 | Action and statics | Acción y estáticas
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 follows the Ninja 250R.
With more cylinder capacity and more engine power the Kawasaki wants to
attract people who don't need 130hp to be satisfied.
The most significant changes were done to the design. The front was
inspired by her big sisters, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and the wheel design from the
powerful ZZR1400 was applied.
We tested the Ninja 300 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Handling & Cornering - Sunset Bends, Twists and Turns
Some footage captured a few weeks ago. I was pushing the Ninja somewhat in
these corners. It wasn't flat out, but it was considerably speedy.
The bike handles great in corners, if you can dance with it. In otherwords,
if you have the balls to tilt the bastard all the way over. But I'm not
confident without full leathers.
Recorded with my GoPro in HD
One of these day il get a mic....
Please feel free to like and subscribe! :)
WRR31: Riding the Kawasaki Ninja 300
I finally got a chance to ride the Ninja 300, and it did not disappoint!
As many of you might know, my first street bike was a Ninja 250 years ago,
and I was anxious to give the new 300 a try. Let me tell you, the Ninja
300 is a rock solid little bike, with big bike looks, greatly improved
handling, and a rev happy little parallel twin motor that is substantially
better than the 250's mill. Don't forget to subscribe and give the video a