New 296cc Engine
Compact parallel-twin design offers good mass centralization for nimble handling
• Tuned to deliver smooth, step-free power with excellent mid-range and high-rpm power for effective highway performance
• New intake ports taper from 1mm wider at the throttle body to .5mm wider at the valve seats
• New 23.6mm intake valves are 1mm larger than last year
• New cam chain design reduces friction for increased power and efficiency
• Revised 10.6:1 compression ratio allows the use of regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline and helps reduce operating temperatures
• New lighter pistons reduce reciprocating weight and feature a hard anodized coating for reduced friction and increased performance at every rpm
• Revised piston bottoms efficiently route cooling oil across underside of piston
• New lighter piston pins reduce reciprocating weight and help preserve a high redline
• New shorter connecting rods offset new longer crank throws
• New sleeveless "open-deck" die-cast aluminum cylinders are 800 grams lighter and feature a friction-reducing "T-treatment" plating
• New thicker crankshaft balancer webs help offset the new longer crank throws
• New crank journal bearings are made from a stronger alloy for increased durability
• New crank cases feature improved oil passages
• New large-volume 2.4 liter oil pan features cooling fins and better ground clearance
• New easy-to-access cartridge type spin-on oil filter helps simplify maintenance
WRR37: Riding the 2014 Kawasaki Z1000
What. A. Beast. The 2014 Kawasaki Z1000 is one incredible bike. Having
owned a ZRX1100 for years, I was excited to throw my leg over the new Z1000
to see how it compared. Remember to hit up www.compacc.com for all your
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 車主報告
比CB400SF Big One更好用
300車主Henry所講的。Herny先後騎過Honda Forza 250和舊款CB400SF
Big One。擁有三年電單車駕駛經驗的Henry認為，Ninja 300比Big
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300-Action und statics
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 follows the Ninja 250R.
With more cylinder capacity and more engine power the Kawasaki wants to
attract people who don't need 130hp to be satisfied.
The most significant changes were done to the design. The front was
inspired by her big sisters, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and the wheel design from the
powerful ZZR1400 was applied.
We tested the Ninja 300 in Frankfurt, Germany.
2013 NINJA 300 Kawasaki 300 new styling, instrumental and seat
New High-Tech Instrumentation
Large easy-to-read analog tachometer
• Multifunction digital display features an easy-to-read speedometer,
odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, digital clock and warning lights
• Economical riding indicator (ECO) illuminates to let the rider know
when they are operating the Ninja 300 in a manner that will maximize fuel
New rider's seat design is narrower near its front section, making it
easier for riders to reach the ground
• New passenger seat features a flatter design which makes it easier to
secure cargo or soft luggage
• Slightly forward-slanting seat and wide, slightly raised handlebars
give the Ninja 300 a naturally comfortable riding position
2013 Ninja 300 Musarri Exhaust
My 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
I ordered my slip on Exhaust a week
ago and it finally arrived
This is the Musarri Aluminium Slip on Pipe
The description was for the Ninja 250r but it still fit on the 300!
The bracket was a little bit off, but still managed to slip it on
Ebay Seller Link:
New Ninja 300 with custom stickers Ducati Panigale
Nova Ninja com visual da Ducati Panigale! Balança modificada, pneu
traseiro 180, e várias modificações!
Moto do Sr. @Pompitz Supomo
Inscreva-se, comente e fique atualizado!
B4R - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bikers4Ride - seu canal no YouTube sobre
Curta nossa página no Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Bikers4RideTv e
Noticias sobre motos, motociclismo e eventos. Testes e dicas de passeios e
destinos para sua aventura sobre Duas Rodas!
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R 2014 Review : PowerDrift
The New Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R is at best described as an intercontinental
ballistic missile on two wheels. Destructive enough, yet sane enough to be
piloted by a sane head. PowerDrift rode this mother-ship in varied road
conditions, what does the bike have to tell, we find out..
On road price, Features and Specification here:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter:
MotoUSA First Ride: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
Watch the all-new Kawasaki Ninja 300 in action in the Ninja 300 video.
After seeing the 300 cruise through the twisties of California head to
www.motorcycle-usa to read more in the 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 300 First Ride
2013 ninja 300 oil change
My 2013 Ninja 300 had hit 734km so i thought i'd do the 750km service
It was a simple service, everything is relatively easy to undo and change
and the parts were easy to get to
PART NUMBER, OIL and EQUIPMENT
Pick one up from Repco for $8
I used Castrol 15w50 oil, but 10W40 is recommended for Australia in the
17mm Socket or 11/16inch socket
The stock oil filter was extremely tight to undo, use a leather or rubber
glove for extra grip. Or use a strapping clamp to tie around the filter
The Sump took 2.4L when it was perfectly level on the glass level
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (Part 2)
My Special Edition 300 finally came
A short review on it, pros and cons of the ninja 300 from my perspective
and experiences riding it
I had to edit a bit out so it was below 10 minutes,
So any questions post a comment
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R! The Quest to Break 8 Seconds in the Quarter Mile - On Two Wheels Episode 27
On this episode of On Two Wheels, Editor in Chief of Sport Rider Magazine
Kent Kunitsugu attempts to break in to the 8 second bracket. He teams up
with Joey Lombardo from Kawasaki and after market hot shop Brock's
Performance in Dayton, Ohio, to see if the ZX-14R can break 8 seconds in
the Quarter Mile with just a few simple bolt on modifications. Will his
quest for the 8's succeed? Tune in to find out!
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/1018679678590...
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.sportrider.com