New 296cc Engine
Compact parallel-twin design offers good mass centralization for nimble handling
• Tuned to deliver smooth, step-free power with excellent mid-range and high-rpm power for effective highway performance
• New intake ports taper from 1mm wider at the throttle body to .5mm wider at the valve seats
• New 23.6mm intake valves are 1mm larger than last year
• New cam chain design reduces friction for increased power and efficiency
• Revised 10.6:1 compression ratio allows the use of regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline and helps reduce operating temperatures
• New lighter pistons reduce reciprocating weight and feature a hard anodized coating for reduced friction and increased performance at every rpm
• Revised piston bottoms efficiently route cooling oil across underside of piston
• New lighter piston pins reduce reciprocating weight and help preserve a high redline
• New shorter connecting rods offset new longer crank throws
• New sleeveless "open-deck" die-cast aluminum cylinders are 800 grams lighter and feature a friction-reducing "T-treatment" plating
• New thicker crankshaft balancer webs help offset the new longer crank throws
• New crank journal bearings are made from a stronger alloy for increased durability
• New crank cases feature improved oil passages
• New large-volume 2.4 liter oil pan features cooling fins and better ground clearance
• New easy-to-access cartridge type spin-on oil filter helps simplify maintenance
2013 NINJA 300 Kawasaki 300 new styling, instrumental and seat
New High-Tech Instrumentation
Large easy-to-read analog tachometer
• Multifunction digital display features an easy-to-read speedometer,
odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, digital clock and warning lights
• Economical riding indicator (ECO) illuminates to let the rider know
when they are operating the Ninja 300 in a manner that will maximize fuel
New rider's seat design is narrower near its front section, making it
easier for riders to reach the ground
• New passenger seat features a flatter design which makes it easier to
secure cargo or soft luggage
• Slightly forward-slanting seat and wide, slightly raised handlebars
give the Ninja 300 a naturally comfortable riding position
CBR250R Lane Splitting on the 91 Freeway (Sony Action Cam)
Heading to a cycle shop in Riverside during 5pm-7pm traffic, so I had to
split lanes. I'm heading east, so are all the people in cars that work in
Los Angeles. This is one of the main reason I got my M1 license and a
motorcycle. I always envied those bikes that go by while I sit in traffic
This is shot with Sony Action Cam at 1080p 30fps. It's mounted on top of my
helmet. I used an external mic that I placed inside the rear seat
compartment. The bike is stock, it only seems loud because of the mic
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 車主報告
比CB400SF Big One更好用
300車主Henry所講的。Herny先後騎過Honda Forza 250和舊款CB400SF
Big One。擁有三年電單車駕駛經驗的Henry認為，Ninja 300比Big
Kawasaki Ninja 300 2014 SE - Purchase First Ride
Like me on Facebook! ;)
I bought a new Kawasaki Ninja 300 2014 SE at my 18th birthday. This bike
looks much better than the 2013 SE model. Filmed with a GoPro 3+ in
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 First Ride
The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 arrives at Cycle World offices and Don Canet
runs through the major upgrades for the new machine after a quick ride.
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (part 1)
A Full review of the kawasaki ninja 300 in Sydney, Australia
Just a brief over view of my experience while riding it, a look at the bike
and some features included in the new bike
If i missed anything please feel free to comment a question, i'll get back
to you ASAP
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Handling & Cornering - Sunset Bends, Twists and Turns
Some footage captured a few weeks ago. I was pushing the Ninja somewhat in
these corners. It wasn't flat out, but it was considerably speedy.
The bike handles great in corners, if you can dance with it. In otherwords,
if you have the balls to tilt the bastard all the way over. But I'm not
confident without full leathers.
Recorded with my GoPro in HD
One of these day il get a mic....
Please feel free to like and subscribe! :)
New Ninja 300 with custom stickers Ducati Panigale
Nova Ninja com visual da Ducati Panigale! Balança modificada, pneu
traseiro 180, e várias modificações!
Moto do Sr. @Pompitz Supomo
Inscreva-se, comente e fique atualizado!
B4R - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bikers4Ride - seu canal no YouTube sobre
Curta nossa página no Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Bikers4RideTv e
Noticias sobre motos, motociclismo e eventos. Testes e dicas de passeios e
destinos para sua aventura sobre Duas Rodas!
FIRST ride Kawasaki Ninja 300 2013
Great weather, great roads and great bike. I don't need anything more.
- - -
I am freelancer journalist working best job you can imagine. Here are some
of the videos I recorded during my work.
See also: http://www.pon-check.com
- - -
Cześć. Jestem freelancerem pracującym dla polskich portali
motoryzacyjnych. Na moim kanale znajdziecie klipy nakręcone przy okazji
Do zerknięcia: http://www.pon-check.com
Kawasaki Ninja 300 - Am I In Heaven?! RT #6
I have opened a facebook page!
Those roads are awesome! Gues what? I have even more of them ;P But those
were my favourite I got to know last week. Enjoy!
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 | Action and statics | Acción y estáticas
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 follows the Ninja 250R.
With more cylinder capacity and more engine power the Kawasaki wants to
attract people who don't need 130hp to be satisfied.
The most significant changes were done to the design. The front was
inspired by her big sisters, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and the wheel design from the
powerful ZZR1400 was applied.
We tested the Ninja 300 in Frankfurt, Germany.