New 296cc Engine
Compact parallel-twin design offers good mass centralization for nimble handling
• Tuned to deliver smooth, step-free power with excellent mid-range and high-rpm power for effective highway performance
• New intake ports taper from 1mm wider at the throttle body to .5mm wider at the valve seats
• New 23.6mm intake valves are 1mm larger than last year
• New cam chain design reduces friction for increased power and efficiency
• Revised 10.6:1 compression ratio allows the use of regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline and helps reduce operating temperatures
• New lighter pistons reduce reciprocating weight and feature a hard anodized coating for reduced friction and increased performance at every rpm
• Revised piston bottoms efficiently route cooling oil across underside of piston
• New lighter piston pins reduce reciprocating weight and help preserve a high redline
• New shorter connecting rods offset new longer crank throws
• New sleeveless "open-deck" die-cast aluminum cylinders are 800 grams lighter and feature a friction-reducing "T-treatment" plating
• New thicker crankshaft balancer webs help offset the new longer crank throws
• New crank journal bearings are made from a stronger alloy for increased durability
• New crank cases feature improved oil passages
• New large-volume 2.4 liter oil pan features cooling fins and better ground clearance
• New easy-to-access cartridge type spin-on oil filter helps simplify maintenance
2013 NINJA 300 Kawasaki 300 new styling, instrumental and seat
New High-Tech Instrumentation
Large easy-to-read analog tachometer
• Multifunction digital display features an easy-to-read speedometer,
odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, digital clock and warning lights
• Economical riding indicator (ECO) illuminates to let the rider know
when they are operating the Ninja 300 in a manner that will maximize fuel
New rider's seat design is narrower near its front section, making it
easier for riders to reach the ground
• New passenger seat features a flatter design which makes it easier to
secure cargo or soft luggage
• Slightly forward-slanting seat and wide, slightly raised handlebars
give the Ninja 300 a naturally comfortable riding position
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (Part 2)
My Special Edition 300 finally came
A short review on it, pros and cons of the ninja 300 from my perspective
and experiences riding it
I had to edit a bit out so it was below 10 minutes,
So any questions post a comment
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Special Edition - owner's review
My review after one week of taking delivery, and trading in my 2011 Honda
CBR 250R for this brand new model. From a passionate rider from New
Excuse the average video quality. Thanks for watching and listening, and
to my local dealership www.motorad.co.nz in Wellington
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Handling & Cornering - Sunset Bends, Twists and Turns
Some footage captured a few weeks ago. I was pushing the Ninja somewhat in
these corners. It wasn't flat out, but it was considerably speedy.
The bike handles great in corners, if you can dance with it. In otherwords,
if you have the balls to tilt the bastard all the way over. But I'm not
confident without full leathers.
Recorded with my GoPro in HD
One of these day il get a mic....
Please feel free to like and subscribe! :)
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 | Action and statics | Acción y estáticas
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 follows the Ninja 250R.
With more cylinder capacity and more engine power the Kawasaki wants to
attract people who don't need 130hp to be satisfied.
The most significant changes were done to the design. The front was
inspired by her big sisters, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and the wheel design from the
powerful ZZR1400 was applied.
We tested the Ninja 300 in Frankfurt, Germany.
FIRST ride Kawasaki Ninja 300 2013
Great weather, great roads and great bike. I don't need anything more.
- - -
I am freelancer journalist working best job you can imagine. Here are some
of the videos I recorded during my work.
See also: http://www.pon-check.com
- - -
Cześć. Jestem freelancerem pracującym dla polskich portali
motoryzacyjnych. Na moim kanale znajdziecie klipy nakręcone przy okazji
Do zerknięcia: http://www.pon-check.com
Kawasaki Ninja 300 2014 SE - Purchase First Ride
Like me on Facebook! ;)
I bought a new Kawasaki Ninja 300 2014 SE at my 18th birthday. This bike
looks much better than the 2013 SE model. Filmed with a GoPro 3+ in
Kawasaki Ninja 300 - The good samaritan
Fueling up the crotch rocket when this lovely young lady requires some help
with the air gun.
Lose FAT Get HEALTHY: www.ahealthyfuture.isagenix.com
My thoughts as a new rider of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 as a first bike
Like my Facebook page at http://facebook.com/EMTYX86 .
Have a suggestion, question or video idea? Post it to my Facebook! Thank
you for your support!
In this video, I do a walk around of my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS, and
talk about my thoughts and opinions of it as a new rider. Is this a good
choice for a first bike? Or are you better off with the Honda CBR500? You
Here is a good article that compares the Ninja 300 to the CBR500:
Check out my review of the bike after riding it for 6 months!