New 296cc Engine
Compact parallel-twin design offers good mass centralization for nimble handling
• Tuned to deliver smooth, step-free power with excellent mid-range and high-rpm power for effective highway performance
• New intake ports taper from 1mm wider at the throttle body to .5mm wider at the valve seats
• New 23.6mm intake valves are 1mm larger than last year
• New cam chain design reduces friction for increased power and efficiency
• Revised 10.6:1 compression ratio allows the use of regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline and helps reduce operating temperatures
• New lighter pistons reduce reciprocating weight and feature a hard anodized coating for reduced friction and increased performance at every rpm
• Revised piston bottoms efficiently route cooling oil across underside of piston
• New lighter piston pins reduce reciprocating weight and help preserve a high redline
• New shorter connecting rods offset new longer crank throws
• New sleeveless "open-deck" die-cast aluminum cylinders are 800 grams lighter and feature a friction-reducing "T-treatment" plating
• New thicker crankshaft balancer webs help offset the new longer crank throws
• New crank journal bearings are made from a stronger alloy for increased durability
• New crank cases feature improved oil passages
• New large-volume 2.4 liter oil pan features cooling fins and better ground clearance
• New easy-to-access cartridge type spin-on oil filter helps simplify maintenance
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (Part 2)
My Special Edition 300 finally came
A short review on it, pros and cons of the ninja 300 from my perspective
and experiences riding it
I had to edit a bit out so it was below 10 minutes,
So any questions post a comment
2013 NINJA 300 Kawasaki 300 new styling, instrumental and seat
New High-Tech Instrumentation
Large easy-to-read analog tachometer
• Multifunction digital display features an easy-to-read speedometer,
odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, digital clock and warning lights
• Economical riding indicator (ECO) illuminates to let the rider know
when they are operating the Ninja 300 in a manner that will maximize fuel
New rider's seat design is narrower near its front section, making it
easier for riders to reach the ground
• New passenger seat features a flatter design which makes it easier to
secure cargo or soft luggage
• Slightly forward-slanting seat and wide, slightly raised handlebars
give the Ninja 300 a naturally comfortable riding position
2013 Ninja 300 Musarri Exhaust
My 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
I ordered my slip on Exhaust a week
ago and it finally arrived
This is the Musarri Aluminium Slip on Pipe
The description was for the Ninja 250r but it still fit on the 300!
The bracket was a little bit off, but still managed to slip it on
Ebay Seller Link:
Jade's first time riding a street bike - Kawasaki Ninja 300
Jade's first attempt at riding my new Ninja 300 (only 500 miles on it at
the time). She has never ridden a motorcycle before, only a dirt bike for
a few minutes. She also has a quad, so she understands shifting and clutch
control, but this is her first experience on an actual motorcycle. Don't
forget to like and check out my other videos on my channel. :) Thanks for
watching! - telkins10
For more Kawasaki Ninja 300 videos, click here:
My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/telkins10
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 車主報告
比CB400SF Big One更好用
300車主Henry所講的。Herny先後騎過Honda Forza 250和舊款CB400SF
Big One。擁有三年電單車駕駛經驗的Henry認為，Ninja 300比Big
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review (part 1)
A Full review of the kawasaki ninja 300 in Sydney, Australia
Just a brief over view of my experience while riding it, a look at the bike
and some features included in the new bike
If i missed anything please feel free to comment a question, i'll get back
to you ASAP
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 First Ride
The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 arrives at Cycle World offices and Don Canet
runs through the major upgrades for the new machine after a quick ride.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 - The good samaritan
Fueling up the crotch rocket when this lovely young lady requires some help
with the air gun.
My Nutritional Business: www.ahealthyfuture.isagenix.com
Do you want to become part of my Health & Nutritional Business? Purchase
some products or sign up and become part of my personal team! My goal is to
be able to do this full time
from home which means more time for riding and more time for videos!
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Handling & Cornering - Sunset Bends, Twists and Turns
Some footage captured a few weeks ago. I was pushing the Ninja somewhat in
these corners. It wasn't flat out, but it was considerably speedy.
The bike handles great in corners, if you can dance with it. In otherwords,
if you have the balls to tilt the bastard all the way over. But I'm not
confident without full leathers.
Recorded with my GoPro in HD
One of these day il get a mic....
Please feel free to like and subscribe! :)
My thoughts as a new rider of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 as a first bike
Like my Facebook page at http://facebook.com/EMTYX86 .
Have a suggestion, question or video idea? Post it to my Facebook! Thank
you for your support!
In this video, I do a walk around of my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS, and
talk about my thoughts and opinions of it as a new rider. Is this a good
choice for a first bike? Or are you better off with the Honda CBR500? You
Here is a good article that compares the Ninja 300 to the CBR500:
Check out my review of the bike after riding it for 6 months!
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 | Action and statics | Acción y estáticas
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 follows the Ninja 250R.
With more cylinder capacity and more engine power the Kawasaki wants to
attract people who don't need 130hp to be satisfied.
The most significant changes were done to the design. The front was
inspired by her big sisters, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and the wheel design from the
powerful ZZR1400 was applied.
We tested the Ninja 300 in Frankfurt, Germany.
2014 Kawasaki Ninja 250SL First Impression -- Ep.4
On this episode, our team in Malaysian Riders went to the launch event of
the new 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 250SL in Sepang international circuit. This
shall be our first impression of the bike and for that, please watch how
our two test riders felt about the machine that replaces the old KRR150(2
stroke machine). See if the bike is worthy or not to make a comeback in
Malaysian Riders later this year for a full opinion film.
Music By kevin Macleod, check him out at:
We are grateful to get some a collaboration from a talented artist for his
work. check out Salience:
Please do visit us on Facebook and on our website: