New 296cc Engine
Compact parallel-twin design offers good mass centralization for nimble handling
• Tuned to deliver smooth, step-free power with excellent mid-range and high-rpm power for effective highway performance
• New intake ports taper from 1mm wider at the throttle body to .5mm wider at the valve seats
• New 23.6mm intake valves are 1mm larger than last year
• New cam chain design reduces friction for increased power and efficiency
• Revised 10.6:1 compression ratio allows the use of regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline and helps reduce operating temperatures
• New lighter pistons reduce reciprocating weight and feature a hard anodized coating for reduced friction and increased performance at every rpm
• Revised piston bottoms efficiently route cooling oil across underside of piston
• New lighter piston pins reduce reciprocating weight and help preserve a high redline
• New shorter connecting rods offset new longer crank throws
• New sleeveless "open-deck" die-cast aluminum cylinders are 800 grams lighter and feature a friction-reducing "T-treatment" plating
• New thicker crankshaft balancer webs help offset the new longer crank throws
• New crank journal bearings are made from a stronger alloy for increased durability
• New crank cases feature improved oil passages
• New large-volume 2.4 liter oil pan features cooling fins and better ground clearance
• New easy-to-access cartridge type spin-on oil filter helps simplify maintenance
Kawasaki Ninja 300 - The good samaritan
Subscribe! Facebook - www.facebook.com/ohphillymv
Fueling up the crotch rocket when this lovely young lady requires some help
with the air gun. Stay tuned for more moto vlogging videos.
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Special Edition - owner's review
My review after one week of taking delivery, and trading in my 2011 Honda
CBR 250R for this brand new model. From a passionate rider from New
Excuse the average video quality. Thanks for watching and listening, and
to my local dealership www.motorad.co.nz in Wellington
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300-Action und statics
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 follows the Ninja 250R.
With more cylinder capacity and more engine power the Kawasaki wants to
attract people who don't need 130hp to be satisfied.
The most significant changes were done to the design. The front was
inspired by her big sisters, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and the wheel design from the
powerful ZZR1400 was applied.
We tested the Ninja 300 in Frankfurt, Germany.
New Ninja 300 with custom stickers Ducati Panigale
Nova Ninja com visual da Ducati Panigale! Balança modificada, pneu
traseiro 180, e várias modificações!
Moto do Sr. @Pompitz Supomo
Inscreva-se, comente e fique atualizado!
B4R - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bikers4Ride - seu canal no YouTube sobre
Curta nossa página no Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Bikers4RideTv e
Noticias sobre motos, motociclismo e eventos. Testes e dicas de passeios e
destinos para sua aventura sobre Duas Rodas!
2013 Ninja 300 Musarri Exhaust
My 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
I ordered my slip on Exhaust a week
ago and it finally arrived
This is the Musarri Aluminium Slip on Pipe
The description was for the Ninja 250r but it still fit on the 300!
The bracket was a little bit off, but still managed to slip it on
Ebay Seller Link:
2013 NINJA 300 Kawasaki 300 new styling, instrumental and seat
New High-Tech Instrumentation
Large easy-to-read analog tachometer
• Multifunction digital display features an easy-to-read speedometer,
odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, digital clock and warning lights
• Economical riding indicator (ECO) illuminates to let the rider know
when they are operating the Ninja 300 in a manner that will maximize fuel
New rider's seat design is narrower near its front section, making it
easier for riders to reach the ground
• New passenger seat features a flatter design which makes it easier to
secure cargo or soft luggage
• Slightly forward-slanting seat and wide, slightly raised handlebars
give the Ninja 300 a naturally comfortable riding position
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 First Ride
The 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 arrives at Cycle World offices and Don Canet
runs through the major upgrades for the new machine after a quick ride.
Overview and Review of the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Pearl Stardust White!
Please enjoy Mainland Cycle Center's overview of the all new 2013 Kawasaki
Ninja 300 with fuel injection and a 296cc twin cylinder engine! Please
call, email or come in for pricing details! We want to earn your business!
Call today for great deals on new Kawasaki Ninja motorcycles.
Mainland Cycle Center
4009 Fleming Street
LaMarque, TX 77568
MotoUSA First Ride: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
Watch the all-new Kawasaki Ninja 300 in action in the Ninja 300 video.
After seeing the 300 cruise through the twisties of California head to
www.motorcycle-usa to read more in the 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 300 First Ride