Removing the front bumper and xenon headlight then removing the xenon bulb, bulb igniter and ballast from a Saab 9-3. It is not necessary to remove the bumper or headlight assemblies to replace the bulbs. But, now you know how, if you ever needed or wanted to.
Best Saab exhaust sounds
Best Saab Exhaust sounds
Saab 9-5 Aero with Holset HX35 turbo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaxSaXp7LA) by http://www.youtube.com/user/88SaabSPG
Saab 9-3 turbo X XWD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVmtHJbWiQs) by http://www.youtube.com/user/LJohannes92
Saab 9-3 turbo X 280 HP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YTWoDj8GQ) by http://www.youtube.com/user/pnorengaard
Saab 9-3 DC sports Exhaust (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAEzJ0sjI) by http://www.youtube.com/user/illike2
2008 Saab 9-3SS turboX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaxSaXp7LA) by http://www.youtube.com/user/88SaabSPG
BSR turboback Exhaust Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbzAmrWw5Uk) by http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlanticFlyer
Saab 9-3 aero 2.8T v6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdVpDZNbXw) by http://www.youtube.com/user/Arvoxion
Thank you for watching and have a nice day! :)
2009 Saab 9-3 Aero Turbo V6 Convertible Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
Hello and welcome to Saabkyle04! YouTube's largest collection of automotive variety! In today's video, we will take an up close and personal in depth look at the 2009 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible. During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and Exhaust note with interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHANNEL SEE BELOW:
In this channel you will find in depth reviews/tour of automobiles from all over the world, presented in a more detailed fashion than ever before. Basically, this gives the viewer the chance to view the most detailed 1st person look you can get without going to an actual dealer yourself! Every video is consistent in the way I present so viewers know what to expect in my presentations. I treat every vehicle with the same respect whether a 1960 Chevrolet Impala SS or the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador. I film all types of vehicles from past, present, and future while broadening the knowledge of the automotive enthusiast. You will see everything from vintage, brand new, exotic, mainstream, old, etc. I am very proud of this channel and have built it up from amateur videos years ago to what you see today. I wanted to share my love for the automotive world with the rest of the world. Be sure to explore the massive video variety, have fun and enjoy The Driver's Seat of YouTube!
FIND ME ON THE OFFICIAL SAABKYLE04 FACEBOOK PAGE FOR CONTINUOUS UPDATES ON WHAT'S TO COME AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER FANS! http://www.facebook.com/pages/saabkyle04/315743567772
Unvealing the last Saab 9-3 Griffin - Finding its home at the museum
This was recorded the 26th of May 2012 outside Saab Car Museum in Trollhättan. The last Saab, a white 9-3 Griffin, was bought by the fans through SaabsUnited and delivered. Here the last cars from the convoy are arriving together with the 9-3, which finally finds peace on pole position in the museum.
Watch CC licensed pictures of the 9-3 Griffin I snapped the same day: http://www.flickr.com/photos/warpfuz-photo/sets/72157629909199806
LED Install On Saab 9-3
A run through on how to install LEDs on a Saab so that there is no strobing when the car is on and the lights are off.
2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
2006 Saab 9-3 SID and Audio System
This Saab has the 1st generation dashboard. It has the Saab Information Display (SID) on top of the dashboard. The radio has a different interface and the HVAC controls are full of buttons. I demonstrate some unique features such as Traffic Program, Automatic Station tuning mode, and how to use the control knob for the trip computer.
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 - Lap 4
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will never buy Continental again!)
- Panasoni c Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 17:17
- 10:18 lap time
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Volvo S60
- Renault Megane Wagon
- Audi A3
- Renault Clio (2x)
- Porsche GT2/3 RS (4x)
- BMW M1 (2x)
- BMW series 3 (2x)
- Renault Alpine
- This was my 4th lap and also the slowest due to the large amounts of traffic and a yellow flag situation after Adenauer Forst -- around 3:48 into the video till 05:05.
- You can listen to me complaining about the traffic and two particular cars that did not want to be overtaken: The white Renault Clio (he doesn't lift to let me pass after Adenauer Forst even though I was clearly faster) and the Renault Megane Wagon (Using all the track and tried to close me when I was already on his side after the Carroussel -- that is when I rang the horn). In the video, due to lens distortion, you cannot really make how near I was to the cars in front, but trust me, I just chose not to attack and risk.
- The track is dangerous enough as is, so I don't get it why people "defend positions"... I had no problems to let cars that were remotely faster past me, but there were a lot of nutters that thought they were in a race... My number one objective was to drive home again in the same car I got there with so... no point in taking stupid risks. No awards at the end!
- The logging software went borked on me so I only managed to get logs for the last lap -- there are 3 other laps on video coming up soon, and all those are sub-10 min laps.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)
This is an outside photo of the car going around: http://i.imgur.com/ql2lq.jpg
Xenon Problem Solved
I over thought things way too much. (like always) and just replaced the bulbs. Problem solved. Phillips XenStart.