Rick Bottom Designs was given the keys to a 2011 Ford Taurus SHO and the custom car builder decided it wanted to hear more from the Blue Oval sedan. The 365-horsepower EcoBoost V6 has been bumped up by a Hahn Racecraft Stage 1 upgrade package, meaning this SHO is now putting out 465 hp. Re-christened as the SHOx, further modifications include a performance Exhaust system, cold air intake kit, large Baer brakes hidden behind 22-inch Axiom forged wheels and a custom body kit.
It's not the engine, however, that is making all the noise. We said Rick Bottom Designs wanted to hear more from the car... so the tuner installed a 16,000 Watt stereo system capable of blaring the most intense block-rockin' beats. The car has been modified to a two-plus-two seating arrangement, and we imagine that potential fifth passenger will be glad they now have to walk, since all his or her Taurus SHOx-riding friends are going to be deaf.
2011 Ford Taurus Auto Reviews with Mike West for Pacific Northwest's Automotive Marketplace
2011 Ford Taurus Auto Reviews with Mike West and Michael Lerner of Telekinesis for Pacific Northwest's Automotive Marketplace www.pnwAutos.com new used pre-owned cars and trucks for sale in Seattle Bellevue Everett Tacoma Lynnwood Kenmore Bothell Renton Kent Auburn Kirkland Redmond Snoqualmie Enumclaw Bremerton Poulsbo Port Orchard Bainbridge Island Executive Producer John Greenland
2011 Ford Taurus SHO
Part 2 of a tour around a new 2011 Ford Taurus SHO. Includes the Microsoft SYNC system.
2011 Ford Taurus Limited
http://www.cherokeeford.com 2011 Ford Taurus Limited presented by Cherokee Ford of Alpharetta and Woodstock a locally owned Atlanta dealer of used cars, used trucks and New Ford.
2011 Ford Taurus SHO AWD Start Up, Exterior/ Interior Review
In this review, we take a very in-depth look at the 2011 Ford Taurus SHO AWD. The vehicle was provided courtesy of yet another one of our good friends, Grapevine Ford/ Lincoln, in Grapevine, TX for us to review. This review is designed to provide accurate information to both car enthusiasts and potential consumers alike.
The 2011 MRT PREDATOR
* 2011 Ford Mustang GT
* 5.0L Ti-VCT V8
* 6-speed manual transmission
* Sean Hyland Motorsports twin-screw Supercharger system
* MRT stainless steel axle-back Exhaust
* MRT high-performance stainless steel MaxFlow h-pipe
* ACT lightweight performance clutch
* Dynatech longtube headers
* Shaft Masters aluminum one-piece driveshaft
* H&R coilover suspension package
* MRT rear suspension handling package
* Baer Brakes
Wheels and Tires:
* Forgestar F14 wheels, 20×9 front, 20×11 rear with MRT custom paint
* Pirelli tires, 255/35/20 front, 295/30/20 rear
* Sherwin Williams paint, MRT custom black cherry ghost application
* 3dCarbon Boy Racer styling kit
* MRT paint applications and finishing
* Boss grille
* Shadow tinted glass
* MRT rear window louvers
* SilverHorse Racing quarter windows and billet fuel door
* TMI custom interior design and fabrication
* MRT distributed tilting headrests
* MRT custom interior effects
MRT Performance, Plymouth, MI
2011 Ford Taurus Limited Start Up, Exterior/ Interior Tour
In this review, we take a very in-depth look at the 2011 Ford Taurus Limited. The vehicle was provided courtesy of yet another one of our good friends, Grapevine Ford/ Lincoln Grapevine, TX for us to review. This review is designed to provide accurate information to both car enthusiasts and potential consumers alike.