Cat gets SHOCKED by Electric Fence

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AT: http://produceyourgreenpower.com/ Freedom, our cat, was shocked by the electric fence. It only happened ONCE. The day we put up the fence for the goats all of the cats kept running under the fence. Eventually- we had to turn on the fence. When we did Freedom got shocked only once. He is FINE. We LOVE our animals.

More Videos...


10 Dogs Shocked by Electric Fences Caught on Tape
10 Dogs Shocked by Electric Fences Caught on Camera!! #Dog #Cat #Funny #Entertainment Subscribe for more awesome video!!





You will LAUGH SO HARD that YOU WILL FAINT - FUNNY CAT compilation
Well well well, cats for you again. But this time, even better, even funnier, even more hilarious! We know you like these furries the most, so that's why we keep making such compilations :) Just look how all these cats and kittens behave, play, fail, make funny sounds, react to different things,... So ridiculous, funny and cute Let's laugh together and make our day better by watching these awesome kitties :) What is your favorite clip? :) Hope you like our compilation, please share it and SUBSCRIBE! Watch also our other videos! The content in this compilation is licensed and used with authorization of the rights holder. If you have any questions about compilation or clip licensing, please contact us: tigerlicensing@gmail.com WANT TO SEE YOUR PET IN OUR COMPILATIONS? Send your clips or links to: tigerlicensing@gmail.com For more funny videos & pictures visit and like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tigerstudiosfun MUSIC USED: "Monkeys Spinning Monkeys" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ #pet #animal #cat #funny #compilation #laugh # challenge #fun #fail #hilarious #cute





Fire Ants vs Baking Soda and Vinegar
Another battle in the never ending war with Fire Ants. This time I hit the Fire Ants with baking soda. I found out that while baking soda has many uses, killing fire ants isn't one of them. Once I realized it had no effect on them I reached for the vinegar. And while the vinegar did result in some casualties, cross it off your list of Fire Ant controls also. It did have the satisfying effect of reacting with the baking soda and destroying the nest but mostly just got the Fire Ants angry. As I noted in the video, I estimated all this action only took out about 60% of the Fire Ants. What happened to the other 40% you ask? They were terminated later in the day with some store-bought killer. Here is the music used in the video- SONG ARTIST The Beginning: Voyeur Jingle Punks The Battle: Metal Race Josh Kirsch/Media Right Productions The Aftermath: Time Stops Silent Partner Thanks for watching and even if you are not on the front lines of the ant wars, you can still show your support with a "Join The Battle" tee shirt. Check it out here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077xPRG4m Don't forget to subscribe to keep up with the latest videos. And here are some other videos you may be interested in when you get a chance: Fire Ants - Is It Too Late To Stop Them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XhSQDLQ1M&list=PLrikTKmymz9Tj2sypRP-njvUx _Hge7WWm Fire Ant Mound FURY https://youtu.be/M_XhSQDLQ1M Drunk Bee waves at camera, and then falls over. Funny! https://youtu.be/akpezkBQ8ew New Born Baby Sea Turtles make first trip to the ocean https://youtu.be/UYnJcAXxVo4 Golf Course Lightning Strike https://youtu.be/WcdSaLkQZ5Q





Cats Gets SHOCKED By ELECTRIC Fence
Cat SHOCKED by the electric fence. www.produceyourgreenpower.com




Follow