BMW Coding Window Close from Key
Jaza45 coding to close windows with key. BMW 335i. Just to clarify this
video was not made to show off such a simple feature. It was made to show
what the coding enables.
The tutorial for coding is below:
BMW 320i (E90) - Instrument Cluster Test
How to perform the instrument cluster test via OBD, for dummies
1. Press and hold trip reset button.
2. Still holding that button, insert the key.
3. When the display shows ' 01._ _ ', let go of the button.
4. Without waiting, quickly tap the button one time, ' 02._ _ KI TEST '
4.1. But if you were too slow, it will display ' 01.00 ' instead. Don't
worry, just hold the button until it shows as in 3.
5. When the display shows as in 4., hold the button for 1 second and then
release, you'll see ' 02.00 '.
6. Tap it one time.
Hope you enjoy the show.
Car | 2006 BMW 320i (E90), 2.0L 150PS, all vanilla
Recording Device | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S90, video mode
Video Alteration | Cuts, Resized to 320x240