572 Cu In Streetable Big Block With 750HP
Live engine run of a Chevy 572 big block...engine will be run in a '66
Chevy Chevelle...Proformance Unlimited...There is no other
Our staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm 800-267-3940 or via email
We look forward to speaking with you.
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
Procharged V8 Ranger
This is my father an myself' little hot rod truck. Its a 1989 Ford Ranger
XL longbed. We built a ProCharged 327cid motor with a C4 trans. 8.8 rear
end, and so on and so fourth and whatknot and what have you..........
ignore my inbread sounding speach. It is a fun truck to go screw around in.
I love destroying Vettes and Camaros and even hopped up Mustangs and Lightnings.