Naste98C5 Walk around MS4
Just a walk around the C5 after I got it back rom Ryan's Performance
Macines RPM Inc. after getting the full Kooks Exhaust SLP Loudmouth and the MS4 cam.
Ferrari Testarossa w/ Fuchs exhaust + race pipes! Backfiring sound!!
Today I recorded a beautiful Ferrari Testarossa which is fitted with Fuchs
Exhaust and race pipes. The sound from
this Testarossa is so loud, you can't imagine.
Furthermore the owner gave me the oppertunity to have a ride in this
stunning Ferrari. Enjoy the video and feel free to comment. Thanks again to
the owner to make this video happen.
Let me know what you think of the sound by leaving a comment behind!
1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBAL
2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBALTV
3rd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/CarChannelClassic
Thanks you for watching my videos. All feedback on my videos are
appreciated! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.
More videos coming up!
ZR1 Vette vs Jet! - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Races A U.S. Navy Fighter Jet
MT Editor at Large Arthur St. Antoine pits Chevy's awesome "Blue Devil" --
the Corvette ZR1 -- against its toughest adversary yet: a Blue Angels
F/A-18 Hornet fighter jet.
Shot By: Jim Gleason & Terren Lin
Edited By: Jim Gleason
Read the story here:
Johnny T's 2002 C5 Z06 - Build / Idle and Rev / Dyno, etc.
Engine and Drivetrain:
- Futral Motorsports custom grind cam -- 238 / 240 - .600" / .600" -- 112
LSA + 2
- Comp 921 valve springs
- LG Super Pro headers and 3" x 2.5" X-pipe
- GHL Bullet cat-back Exhaust
- Ported FAST 92mm intake and LS2 90mm throttle body
- Vararam CAI
- West Coast Corvette air bridge
- Mantic ER2 clutch
- Prothane Shooter torque tube polyurethane couplers
- BER Motorsports catch can
- Ported oil pump
- 42 lb. Green Top injectors
- Tuned on E85 by Carl at CJ Tunes
- 422whp / 405 wtq. (pre-FAST)
- ACI front lip
- ACI side skirts
- Smoked lights
- Painted brake duct screens
- Painted lower rear fascia
- Corbeau A4 microsuede seats
- C6 Z06 shifter
- 20% tint
Wheels and Suspension:
- CCW SP500s -- 18x10 / 19x11.5
- GM T1 sway bars with VBP polyurethane bushings
- C6 front lowering bolts / West Coast Corvette rear bolts
- Doug Rippie Motorsports www.dougrippie.com
- One Guys Garage www.one-guys-garage.com
- CJ Tunes www.cjtunes.com
- CP Fraudtography www.facebook.com/cpfraudtography
- Modern Automotive Performance www.maperformance.com
- TPiS www.tpis.com
- Corvette Forum www.corvetteforum.com
25Th Lamborghini Countach vs Ferrari 512 TR! Rolling Racing!
Some rolling races between a 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25TH Anniversary and
a 1994 Ferrari 512TR. Somewhat an unfair matchup as the Lamborghini Diablo
was already 3 yrs in production and the Countach was long since
discontinued when the 512TR was introduced. Regardless, the Countach holds
it own !
Stock 2002 Corvette Z06 1/4 Mile
2nd Fastest Run, 12.6 seconds with stock 2002 Z06 on Toyo Proxes T1R.
Fastest run that day for me was a 12.5 @ 113. I wasn't racing against the
other lane, just working on my own time.
World Record C5 Corvette IRS Run firstname.lastname@example.org-Sold
This is the the Worlds Fastest Independent Rear Suspension Corvette. It ran
a email@example.com in the 1/4 mile. The car was built by The Vette Doctors in
It is a LS2 402ci C5 Coupe with a rear mounted 96M turbo. It uses a TH400 Tranny bolted to the stock
rear suspension. All the custom Exhaust and plumbing was done by American Racing
Headers in Amityville, NY.
Car is now for sale. Please see the following web site for details:
Asking price is $49K