1989 Hyundai Excel / Mitsubishi Precis | Frontal Crash Test by NHTSA | CrashNet1
AKA: Mitsubishi Precis / Hyundai Excel / Hyundai Pony Presto
Impact speed 30mph
Head injury criteria(HIC):Driver-573, Passenger-286.
Thumbs up for the crash test dummies!
Do you think this vehicle is safe?
Do you like the test result?
More crash tests coming up every week.
Favorite this video and subscribe to CrashNet1!
On the web: http://www.CrashNet1.com
Vintage Commercials 1987-1988 Vehicles & Autos
A compilation of vehicle only commercials are in the following order: 1.
Toyota Tercel for 1987
2. Ford Dependability woohoo 6 yr/60,000 Warranty
3. Isuzu IMark
4. Ford Taurus
5. Voltswagon GTI 16V
6. Pontiac Grand AM 1987
7. Hyundai Excel Models $5,195 Wow!
8. Mitsubishi Precis $5,195 Wow!
9. Chevrolet Corsica "Heartbeat of America"
10. Nissan SE 4X4
11. Pontiac Fiero GT, Sunbird, & Firebird Trans AM
12. Toyota Spring Fever for Trucks 4X2
13. Toyota Spring Fever for Hatchbacks
14. Nissan Van GXE
15. Honda Models for 1987
16. Mercury Sable 86 & 87 also Cougar
17. Renault/Jeep Renault Medallion for 1988
18. Mercury Grand Marques or Cougar $ 13,999
19. 1987 BMW 528e & 325
It's kind of awkward how a fully equipped vehicle (# 18) costs over double
what an economical car would. Also, interesting how Mitsubishi & Hyundai
have the same exact price for their hatchbacks. Were they affiliated with
each other at the time? Which vehicle was the better value?
Not much imagination when it came to names of trucks "Nissan SE 4X4",
"Toyota 4X2", & "Van GXE" for kicks. At least you knew how they would
Like the most: # 3 for creative fun # 9 for the ambiance & smooth
transitions # 14 for an airport-like feature