Twin Engine All Wheel Drive Truck
Twin Engine All Wheel Drive Truck, at Glendon, Alberta Mud Bog Aug. 14,
I had trouble with the rear trans. linkage getting stuck in park. So when
I was on the hill stuck in park, I said the hell with it and made the front
engine push me to the end of the run. Which of course I knew would bust
something. (In this case the right front hub broke off.)
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
Blown mud truck
***This video was taken while the truck was still under construction***440
with 671 blower, Dynoed 680 horse@ 6600 RPM. We
decided to test out my transmission , the first run I think I accidently
bumped it to neutral, second run was clean all the way through 3rd gear.
Good thing I dont plan to shift in the mud anyway, its just nice to know
things are working properly! I need to upgrade to 70 shafts in the front
before I lock it! Heres a couple links to the videos of this in the mud:
632 Chevy Big Block Boat Engine Startup
Engine test run on 632 cid after some work.
Copyright: 2003 Abndigo
Composer: Hopeton Malcolm
Performing Rights Agency: Socan