Feb 9th Test n Tune pt.1 - Willowbank Raceway
Willowbank Raceway each week holds two test and tune events for road cars
and race teams to test their vehicles.
I hope you enjoy Part one of our video from Saturday the 9th of February
Join me socially
1972 Vega Pro Street
A 1972 Pro Street Vega I shot while at the Shades Of The Past Rod Run
2013.....This car has been in the family since almost new...Driven by the
current owners Dad back and forth to work for sixteen year....A cool
Car...With a cool history...check it out!!!...Make sure you follow me so
that you don't miss any of the other awesome cars I shot at this show!!
My apparel provided by:
Check them out!!!
1000+ HORSEPOWER * Pro Street Blown 31 Ford Model A "COUPEZILLA" Hot Ratrod, OPEN HEADERS video #2
ENTER "COUPEZILLA" IN YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE AND SEE MANY MORE "COUPEZILLA"
VIDEOS...."BURNOUTS ON THE STREET AND MUCH MORE.. "COUPEZILLA"...'31 Ford
5-window Coupe all steel, tube chassis, Corvette 4-link, Big Block Chevy
built for the Awesome 8.71 blower. 6' dropped axle with Coil Overs front
and rear. 30x19 dual-pass aluminum radiator in rear. Coupe is still a work
in progress. Don't have the grille brackets made yet, that is why NO
grille. Still have to wire it. It can be driven right now. Since this vid
it has been tagged "C-ZILLA" (COUPEZILLA) and is on the Street.
Thanks....."LETS LIGHT THIS CANDLE"!
The Ultimate Engine Sound Comparison Compilation (1 to 16 cylinder and 2 to 4 rotor)
Activate the annotations and read the description to understand the sense
of this video!
Sound compilation of almost every common 4 stroke petrol engine type!!!
Tell me which engine basic beat is your favorite one? It's not a question
of loud or quiet, you can make every engine louder or quieter!
R = in row, inline, straight
VR = inline staggered
W = double V / VR
V = V
B = boxer
Wankel = rotary
1 to 16 = number of cylinders (rotors in Wankel)
Similar sound groups:
~ 3, 6, 12, Wankel2
~ 5, 10
~ 4, V8(flatplane)
My favorites: V8(crossplane), R5, V10
My dislikes: 1, R2, B2, R4, V8(flatplane)
I hate: Diesel (not in this video)
Vehicle list in order of appearance:
- (1) - BSA Motorcycle
- (R2) - Fiat 500 0.9 TwinAir
- (V2) - Honda VTR 1000 SP
- (B2) - BMW Boxer (custom)
- (Wankel2) - Mazda RX-7 (FD)
- (R3) - Toyota Aygo
- (Wankel3) - Mazda Eunos Cosmo (racing modified 20B engine)
- (R4) - Honda Civic (EG)
- (V4) - Saab 96
- (B4) - Subaru Impreza (Anesis) Sedan
- (Wankel4) - Mazda 787B (former LeMans race car)
- (R5) - Audi Coupé Quattro (B3 / Typ 89)
- (VR5) - VW Passat 2.3 VR5 (B5 / Typ 3B)
- (R6) - BMW 3series (E30)
- (VR6) - VW Golf III VR6 (Typ 1H)
- (V6) - Hyundai Genesis Coupé 3.8
- (B6) - Porsche 911 (G-series)
- (R8) - Nissan 240SX S13 (salt lake race car with R8 engine)
- (W8) - VW Passat W8 (B5 GP / Typ 3BS)
- (V8 crossplane) - Ford Mustang GT (5th generation)
- (V8 flatplane) - Ferrari 458 Italia
- (V10) - BMW M5 (E60)
- (W12) - Bentley Continental GT
- (V12) - BMW 750iL (E38)
- (V12 180°) - Ferrari 512BBi Berlinetta Boxer (not a Boxer engine)
- (W16) - Bugatti Veyron
- (V16) - Cizeta V16T (unique two flatplane V8s system)
Ferrari 512BBi has not a Boxer engine in it, this link gives you more
2 stroke, Diesel, Radial, Jet, Rocket, Turbine, Steam and Electric engines
are not included.
I don't own the rights of the videos in this compilation, i just cutted and
mixed them together!
!!! Wow !!! 100000 hits, giant thx :-)