2002 Z3 M Coupe s54 Exhaust Clip
More at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Udrb79XBI
Apologies for the poor audio/video quality, it was done rather hastily....
Ceramic Coated Supersprint Headers, Aero AR20 Resonators, Eisenmann Race
4x80mm Cat-Back Exhuast
LAMBERT CINEMA: BMW Z3 M-Coupe.
A video from 2012 when it was cold but great environment. Enjoy Kacper's Z3
M-Coupe as it should mesmerize you.
Follow me on:
Instagram - @TheCinematographer
Vine - "Lambert Cinema"
BMW M3 Coupé (E92)
Driving the new BMW M3 Coupé E92 for an extended review!
Hi-res video via: http://www.abhd.nl/video/bmw-m3/
BMW Z3 M Coupe Dyno
BMW Z3 M Coupe 2001
- Active Autowerke Superchared M Coupe
- Phoenix Yellow
- 3.2L S54
- AA Supercharger with Alcohol Water
- AA Intake Manifold
- Active Stage III Software
- AA Intercooler
- AA Oil Cooler
- AA Clutch Assembly
- AA Headers and Track Pipe
- Denso Iridium Plugs ( www.densoiridium.com )
- SuperSprint Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Brembo Big Brake Kits Front and Rear
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- SSR Comp 18 Wheels (18x8.5 / 18x9.0)
- TCK D/A front/rear
- Strong Strut Front Tower Brace and Rear Sub-Frame Bar
- Traqmate Data Acquisition ( www.Traqmate.com )
- ChaseCam ( www.ChaseCam.com )
BMW Roadsters: 1929-2013 - XCAR
BMW entered the world of cars in 1929 and quickly became known as one of
the best manufacturers of luxury motorvehicles. Some of its most notable
early cars were the roadsters, exciting and attractive roofless toys that
tore up the European roads and racetracks.
We explore the earliest roadsters from BMW, from the 315/1 and 319/1 to the
amazing 328 and look at the post war beauty that was the 507 as well as
leaping forward in time to the latest generation of roadsters, the Z
Subscribe to XCAR: http://bit.ly/U9XDKc