The Very Best Floor Mat Replacements for Your Mercedes Benz: Others Not So Good!
For more info
Kent shares with you his frustrations and pet peeves he has with most
aftermarket automotive floors mats. He shows you what he believes in the
ideal solution - having a floor mat that does not shift around and ball up,
does not fall apart on the foam back side, has edging that does not fray or
come loose, is tough as nails, does not harm the original mats or carpets,
and stays looking nice for years!
2009 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class/ Quick Drive
Cars.com's Mike Hanley takes a look at the 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class.
It competes with the BMW Z4 and Audi TT.
Shot and produced by: Sarah Gersh
Edited by: Lindsay Bjerregaard
Our Test Drive of the New Mercedes-Benz C-Class W205 (German)
A first test drive with the Mercedes C 250 (W205) in Marseille, France.
With special guest appearances:
Prof. Gorden Wagener (Vice President Design, Daimler AG)
MC Winkel (whudat.de)
Axel Griesinger (bigblogg.de)
Fabian Mechtel (autorevue.at)
Special thanks to Dirk Weyhenmeyer
Music by Christian Petermann, Alexander Röder and Tilman Sillescu,
licensed through ProudMusicLibrary.com
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor S3733
Affordable, Sexy, Sharp!
Visit us at www.thesharpestrides.com for more information, tons of pictures
and more. Yes We Finance. Warranties are Available and Trades are Welcome.
Porsche Cayenne TURBO S 520hp 530 lb/ft FOR SALE EXCELLENT CONDITION
FOR SALE: Porsche Cayenne turbo "S"
• 4.5 liter V8, 520 hp, 530 lb/ft. torque
• Twin turbochargers w/ Twin Intercoolers
• Aluminum Alloy Engine Block & Cylinder Heads
• 4 Overhead Camshafts, 4 Valves per Cylinder
• Variocam Variable inlet Valve Timing
• Integrated Dry Sump Lubrication System, Optimized for Off-Road Use, w/
• 6-Speed Tiptronic S w/ Hill Holder
• All-Wheel Drive w/ 38% / 62% F/R Torque Split
• PTM - Porsche Traction Management
• Air Suspension with Adjustable Ride Height & 3 x Comfort Settings
(Sport, Normal, Comfort)
• Low Range Gearbox w/ Variable Center Differential Lock
• Fully Independent Air Suspension w/ PASM
• PSM - Porsche Stability Management
• BREMBO 15" Vented Rotors w/ 6 Piston Calipers-Front
• BREMBO 14.1" Vented Rotors w/ 4 Piston Calipers-Rear
• 9x20-Front, 10x20-Rear Alloy Wheels w/ 275/40 Tires
• 20" Factory Porsche Wheels w/ Colored Crest
• BI-XENON Lights w/ Power Washers
• L.E.D. Tail Lights
• Park Assist (Front and Rear)
• 2 Stage Driver/Pass Airbags, Side Airbags Integrated in Front Seats,
Curtain Airbags from A to C Pillar.
• 3 Point Outer Rear Belts with Pre-Tensioners
• LATCH Anchor System on Outer Rear Seats
• Tether Anchors on All Rear Seats
• Fully Galvanized High Strength Steel Body w/ Three Tier Deformation
• Exhaust System Made of Stainless
• LEV 1 (Low Emission Vehicle) Status
• Auto Dimming Mirrors
• Immobilizer Anti-Theft Alarm System
• Tire Pressure Monitoring system
Comfort / Convenience
• Multifunction Thick Leather Wheel, Power Adjust Steering Column Height
& Reach, Vario Ratio
• Heated Steering Wheel
• Alcantara Headliner & Door pillars
• Exterior Mirrors Heated & Retractable
• Bose Stereo w/ 16 Speakers and Subwoofer
• Active Cornering Lights
• Auto Dimming Mirrors
• Carbon Filtered Ventilation System
• Front Heated Seats
• Rear Heated Seat
• Dual Vanity Mirrors Illuminated
• 12 way Power Adjustable Leather Front Seats w/ 3 Memory (Driver and
• Power One-Touch Windows
• Central Locking System
• Rear Window Wiper
• A/C w/ Integrated Active Carbon Filter
• Heat Insulated Privacy Glass
• Navigation System
• Bose Surround Sound
• Cruise Control
• 3 Way Homelink System
• 6 x 12v Power Sockets
• Multifunction Trip Computer
• Porsche Crest in Headrests
• 26.4 Gallon Tank
• Tow Package w/ 7 prong RV Plug Type & Trailer Brake Controller box
• 7700 lb towing capacity with tow bar
FACTORY INSTALLED UPGRADE OPTIONS
• Soft Look Supple Leather Seats $395
• Light Comfort Package/Memory/ Welcome Home Lighting $610
• Compass Display $95
• XM Satellite Radio $990
• Front & Rear Floor Mats $130
• Trailer Hitch w/out Hitch Ball $630
• Wheel Hub Covers w/ Colored Crest $185
• Moonroof $1150
• Roof Carrying System $450
• Porsche Entry & Drive (Keyless Go) $995
• 4-Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning (Dual FRONT & Dual REAR )
• PCM Phone Module for Hands FREE w/ SIM Card Port $960
• Wheel Locks $150
• Clear Euro Front Marker Lights - $100
EXTRA & UPGRADES
iPod / iPhone Integration through PCM $2000
Escort 9500 ci Radar / Laser Detector w/ GPS : Completely integrated.
Upgrade K&N Air Filter - Brand New $120
Brand New Michelin Latitude OEM Spec Tires
Spark Plugs, Brand New Just replaced
40k mile service just done.
NO Major service Required for another 40k miles
The ONLY Services required are Oil Changes every 10,000/miles or 12/months
It's a very very low maintenance Vehicle.
Base Model - $111,600
Factory Installed Options - $8,530
EXTRA Upgrades - $4,120
Destination Charges - $815
Taxes - $3700
NEW PRICE TOTAL = $128,765
TOTAL Purchase Price NEW was : $128,765
NOW... Only 4 years later, you can save over 1/2 Off ($67,000) Sticker of
SALE PRICE: $49,795
CALL : 704-451-0874
This vehicle is in Excellent condition. Never seen snow, or Bad weather.
For More Photos, Details, please visit:
Approx: 44,005 miles
Brand New Michelin Latitude OEM Spec Tires.
Mercedes 2013 SLK Roadster Presentation HD Film
Mercedes-Benz 2013 SLK Roadster Special Presentation HD Film .. Its roots
go back to history's first checkered flag and it's evolved from generations
of the world's great roadsters, but the Mercedes-Benz SLK carries a trait
that refuses to change: the feeling of the wind in your hair. With three
engines, three tops, two transmissions and two seats, it's everything
that's ever been great about top-down driving, wrapped in one remarkable
roadster... TA Mercedes-Benz,SLK 55 AMG Roadster,SLK250 CGI,SLK350
Mercedes Benz SLK-class R170 Development
The R170-platform SLK 230 Kompressor was introduced in 1997 for model year
1998 to compete with the Porsche Boxster and BMW Z3. Setting it apart was
its folding hardtop, though its additional weight detracting from the
performance of the 185 hp 2.3 L supercharged I4 engine and automatic
transmission. The SLK was on Car and Driver's Ten Best list for 1997.
A 5-speed manual transmission was added for 1999 along with the 215 hp 3.2
L V6 and 6-speed manual transmission in the 2001 SLK 320.
An AMG model was added in 2001, with a 354 hp (264 kW) supercharged version
of the 3.2 L V6. This SLK 32 AMG was the best-performing SLK ever, and was
a direct rival of the BMW M Roadster and Porsche Boxster S. It is only
offered with automatic transmission. The SLK AMG engine is also hand built.
Not all Mercedes SLKs were built in Bremen, Germany, the SLK 320 being
built in South Africa. The very first R170 Mercedes SLK was completed on
January 29, 1997 and last on April 7, 2004.
Summary of all versions and engine specifications:
· SLK 200 - 2.0 L (1998 cc) 136 hp I4 engine, 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 9.3
seconds, top speed of 208 km/h (129 mph). NB Exported only to Portugal,
Italy and Greece.
· SLK 200 Kompressor - 2.0 L (1998 cc) 192 hp I4 supercharged engine,
0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 7.7 seconds, top speed of 236 km/h (147 mph).
· SLK 230 Kompressor - 2.3 L (2295 cc) 193 hp I4 supercharged engine,
0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 7.4 seconds, top speed of 231 km/h (143 mph).
R170 With Facelift
· SLK 200 Kompressor - 2.0 L (1998 cc) 163 hp I4 supercharged engine, 0-60
mph in 8.2 seconds, top speed of 223 km/h (138 mph). NB Not exported to
North American markets.
· SLK 230 Kompressor - 2.3 L (2295 cc) 197 hp I4 supercharged engine, 0-60
mph in 6.9 seconds, top speed of 240 km/h (148 mph).
· SLK 320 - 3.2 L (3199 cc) 218 hp V6 engine, 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds, top
speed of 245 km/h (152 mph).
· SLK 32 AMG - 3.2 L (3199 cc) 354 hp V6 engine with "twin-screw" Supercharger. Production commenced in August
2000 and ended in March 2004.
2014 Audi RS5 vs 2014 Mercedes-Benz C63 507 Coupe! - Head 2 Head Ep. 51
On this episode of Head 2 Head, Jonny Lieberman sets out to discover which
German hot-rod-personal-luxury-coupe is the best you can get. The 507 Coupe
is the last iteration of the W204 C63. With the exception of the very
limited-run Black Series, it's the best C63 that AMG has ever done. Under
its hood sits a hand-built, 6.2-liter naturally aspirated V-8 good for 507
more do you want? Perhaps something more high-tech, and that's where the
Audi RS5 comes in. The sexy coupe from Quattro GmbH in Neckarsulm features
a 4.2-liter V-8 that spits out 450 hp. That¹s less power than the 507
Coupe makes, true, but the Audi also features AWD, a dual-clutch
transmission, bigger wheels and tires, plus a trick torque-vectoring rear
differential. Which one is quicker? Which one is more fun to drive? Which
one is best? Watch and find out!
Head 2 Head appears every fourth Wednesday on the Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you don't miss any of the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend & https://twitter.com/head2headshow
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+motortrend/posts
Instagram - head2headshow
Website - http://www.motortrend.com