sol mini truck & car show 2010
sol mini truck and car show 2010. hosted by no law the video. sorry about
the video quility i use only a sony cdr sr 200. but never the less hope you
all enjoy what i was able to put together. and i hope to see you all out
there for next years show.
John's bagged 05 chevy colorado
2005 chevy colorado owner John Miller is also operator of Infamous Customs
and a cofounder of Infamous Toys car and truck club. This video was shot
over a six month time span.
The Awakening Trailer.wmv
Twisted Inc "The Awakening" our 5th dvd in the Series......
This is the Low Res version!
Releases 7-24-10 Preorder at:
Hit us on facebook at: www.Facebook.com/TwistedIncDVD
Custom S10 60's Style
Finally Done! Time to move on to the next project. Message me if your
Camp-n-Drag 2014 Teaser
Video Filmed and Edited by 45 Video Productions, follow us on Facebook:
For magazine coverage of Camp-n-Drag 2014 check out Gauge Magazine:
Footage from Sparks in the Ozarks 8 that did not make on the 2013 DVD "On A
All-New Chevrolet Colorado
General Motor Indonesia launched All New Chevrolet Colorado as the midsize
dynamic truck to Indonesia market. The event launch was held in Puri
Begawan Bogor, West Java on Monday, 5th March 2012. For more info, articles
and photos, please visit: http://stephenlangitan.com/archives/49563
chevy silverado black
This is my first video of my 98 chevy silverado project truck, i will
upload more videos as the truck undergoes customization!
My Bagged & Bodied 2005 Colorado ZQ8
My daily driver, 2005 Chevy Colorado ZQ8. All of the footage was taken
with my cellphone- I know it sucks haha. Just playing around with some new
Music is "The Regulator" by Clutch. You can find it on the "Blast Tyrant"
album. Copyright DRT Entertainment. Check these guys out!
LET ME SHOW YA HOW TO PULL THAT HOLE!!
Get your Triple-X T-shirts, hoodies, koozies, stickers, DVD's & more at
We were just chilling off the pipeline, waiting for some of our crew to
catch up, so these guys decided to see if they could pull this hole, then
get it really soupy for the Trail Trucks to roll through. Looks nasty, till
those 54's ease through it...haha
Gator Run Muddy Gras near Longview, TX - 2/2/13
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at Triple-X Motorsports & Outdoors for
all the latest updates!
Motorcycle Hits Deer @ 85 mph | Helmet Cam
ANALYSIS & Damage Assessment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRv1H9_v4A
I hit a buck (had 2+ in. antlers) on my 04 GSXR 1000 on June 28, 2009.
I did not crash, but the bike was totaled. It literally jumped right in
front of me and I had no time to react! In the analysis (link above), you
can see the deer was only on cam for 6 frames which is 6/30 or 1/5 of a
sec! Therefore, speed had nothing to do with impact.
Factors to consider (in debatable order of importance):
1. Speed: a) at speed limit would only have had .5 sec to react b) going faster *I* would have evaded... could
have hit someone else
2. Momentum: a) accelerating out of the corner b) not enough time to let
3. Angle: Bike was almost all the way leaned over
4. Deer mid-air: a) less resistance b) not high enough to knock me off and
kill me instantly
5. Deer impact location: Only hit neck, not body
6. Deer angle: Jumped from -right- side while I was leaning -right- into it
7. Deer weight: a) approx. 100 lbs (45 kg) b) not fully
grown buck yet
8. Ride position: Usually hang off bike, but was taking it easy
9. Frame sliders: Protected leg from tearing off
10. Exhaust: OEM (not shorty)
prevented carcass from hitting rear wheel
11. Post impact: No car in oncoming lane
12. Wobbles: Violent steering caused front wheel to lift off ground
13. Bars: a) throttle hand came off b) if left hand came off... whiiiskey
14. Corner: Caught bars and dropped front just in time to turn, avoiding
15. Full gear: Deer brushed knee- no injury
16. Camera angle: a) cam tilted too low b) if normal, impact wouldn't be
17. Rider behind: a) avoided spinning deer in approx 1 second
b) didn't swerve
18. # of riders: 10 approx 1-10 secs ahead and 5 approx 1-10 secs behind
19. Following distance: Deer jumped in between 2 riders
20. TIME UNPREDICTABLE: a) time the deer jumped b) time i was there that
I rode the bike for another 45 mins until I had to shut it off to prevent
engine damage because the radiator was busted. I survived without a
scratch. The deer was still in mid air as it's neck/shoulder was sliced by
my right fork and brake rotor. Then it busted my frame slider all the way
back, brushed my knee (leaving fur in the velcro), and flung off the Exhaust, when it made like a top and spun
to the other side of the road, leaving a blood trail over 50 ft. The 2
lines of blood keep intersecting, which show how much the deer spun.
Lastly, I want to mention that my right is a wide open field. There's 1/4
mile before woods. Deer heard us coming at least 10-20 secs before the
first rider passed. If it did not hear us coming from miles away, then it
had to have seen the other bikes go by. It tried to go between us... This
stray deer ignored all instincts! Freak accident and nothing else! If you
think slower speed would have avoided impact, then watch the analysis. If I
was going faster, I would have
avoided it entirely and the guy behind me could have hit it too.
Am I lucky I didn't die or am I unlucky this shit happened? Many things in
life cannot be controlled...like cancer. If you try to figure out why it
happened, you'll never get anywhere. Don't ask why, don't let it affect
your outlook on life, just try to keep calm and carry on!
Silverado on 26in Rims
This is a rough draft video of my 2005 Silverado Limited Edition on 26 in
Giovanna Dalar6 rims: More videos coming soon.