So you want to turbo your 350z?
Please visit the forced induction forum on my350z.com and ask the questions posed in this video. Please make a new thread for each individual question for organization purposes. And it's a busy forum, so if you don't immediately get the answer you're looking for please post a new thread.
G35 Turbo Kit Installation @ Forged Performance
Momentum Performance and Forged teamed up to document the installation of
one of the first G35 st kits. The install was a huge success and we were
excited to see such great results.
Epic fail Ricer 350z
The owner of this abomination actually wore a shirt with flames and dyed
his hair red to match the car. Needless to say he matched.
(Mine is the white 350z, just painted it starfire pearl)
350z G35 Single Turbo Kit - Momentum Performance
* Garrett GT35R with TiAL 1.03 A/R stainless v-band housing
* Intercooler: Custom
high fin density bar and plate (9" x 22" x 3.25")
* Wastegate: TiAL MV-R
* Blow-off-valve: TiAL Q 50mm
* Downpipe: 3″ 304 stainless with spare O2 bung for wideband
* Up-pipe: 2 1/4" 304 stainless
* Intake/Charge Piping: 3″ 6061 Aluminum with an integrated billet
* Injectors: DeatschWerks 600cc plug & play (no adapter harness or
* Fuel Pump: Walbro 255H drop in fitment
* Tune: Up-Rev flash package and basemap (no removing or mailing out
* Coolant Surge Tank: Custom aluminum surge tank
* Supplied with one step colder NGK spark plugs(LFR6A-11) and a K&N Air
Filter (5″ x 7″)
* All the necessary hardware, couplers and clamps along with detailed
* Polished or optional Powder Coated Intercooler and intake tubing (black or
gray wrinkle powder coating)
* Polished or optional Ceramic coated Exhaust tubing
How to Turbo - Part 1
After buying a Euro car last episode, Marty discovers he has not yet found
his perfect vehicle... In this extended episode, we reveal what he got, and
show how to make it faster.
Wanna show the world that you fix your own shizzle? MCM stickers, ti shirts
and other mad shizuoika available here:
Official Site: http://www.mightycarmods.com
Music from the episode is available here:
http://www.mightycarmods.com/collections/music (Forced Induction by MOOG
was featured in this episode)
Also something to note around Mighty Car Mods: we are normal guys and are
not trained mechanics. We like to make interesting car mods and show you
how we've gone about it, but we can't promise that anything we show you
will work for your particular car, or that you won't harm yourself, someone
else, your car or your warranty doing it. Please be safe, be responsible
and unless you know what you're doing, do not fool around with very serious
machinery just because you've seen us make it look so easy. Talk to a
qualified mechanic if you are in any doubt.
ZCon 2010 Nashville Super Speedway
HPDE track event at Nashville Super Speedway Sunday August 1st, 2010. I'm
driving my twin turbo 2008 Nissan 350Z
NISMO #1283. This is just a short video I put together of the track event.
We were limited to only passing on the front and back stretches.