- 1966 Yenko Stinger Corvair, SCCA Road Racer, Yenko Serial No. YS 086
- Original Yenko Dealership work orders & invoices documenting preparation of this car
- Original SCCA race logbooks and tech manual with spec updates by Donna Mae Mimms dated 11/25/67
- Tagged as number 86 of original 100 built for homologation in SCCA Class "D" production
- One of the first Stingers prepped and sold new by Yenko for competition
- Won SCCA Central Division in Class "D" sports racing in 1966
- Originally raced by race driver Jim Spencer, exclusive U.S. distributor of Yenko Sports Cars
1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa Yenko Stinger Clone
This is a compilation video of some autocrossing done in the Yenko Stinger
Clone my Pops and I built. Mostly filmed at the Buccaneer Region SCCA test
and tune on Hutchinson Island right across the river from Savannah.
The 1965 Shelby Corvair Myth
Remember the rumor that Shelby did a little side work (just prior to the Mustang) for Chevy on 20
Corvairs, "Type LT"?, for the long ago defunct Mexican race series known as
"IRAM"? International Race Association de Mexico?
UPDATE! 2008, July...
The only known survivor is found! What hype! Incredible. ;-)
-- HAHAHA - just kidding :)
Music from Fort Collins, Colorado band GIVE 'ER HELL'S new CD - "SLEAZY
Song: "ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE ME OR DO YOU ALWAYS SMELL LIKE THAT?"