Victoria Highams 1968 Chevy Nova at the Wheels USA meet at Santa Pod. This movie is taken at 300 frames per second. This pass was against a 1966 Chevy Nova. Victoria;s time was 9.8 and the 66 Nova was 9.97. Awesome race.
Racing on Private Road 6-11-11
Our group of guys, and some DFW SS guys, racing on private road.
Maverick, Nova, Camaro, Malibu, S10, Trans Am, Dodge Dart, 240 Z, Jenson Healy, C10 Truck, and a few more.
Carla Pittau's wheelie at Santa Pod - slow motion
Slow motion launch at Santa Pod Raceway for Heaven & Hell Racing's '70 Camaro.
Video taken by Blackett Photography - Be patient when crew man Mike dashes in very slow motion between the two Heaven & Hell cars taking the tyre temperature! Or better still, accelerate the video past that point.
1968 Chevy Nova vs GTO 10.0 second pass Wheels USA Santa Pod
First Pass of the weekend, turned out to be very consistent doing 6 passes at 10.0 then the super tune up came together to provide a 9.8 later (see other video against the 1966 Nova). All these videos are slowed down to provide clear image of tyre reaction.
Toyota MR2 Huge Wheelie at Santa Pod
www.santapod.com Roy Ashby does a huge wheelie in his HKS Street Class Toyota MR2. This was during the Rotorstock 6 event at Santa Pod Raceway. Slow motion Video Courtesy of Ian Blackett of Blackett Photography www.blackettphotography.com
Nova Wheelies Beyond 330ft marker
Street driven Nova wheelies well beyond the 330ft marker. Rick Kornowski's black pro street '72 Big Block Chevy at Byron Dragway. Video shot by Andy Ernst.
W00234 1968 Chevrolet Nova Nova Coupe
1968 Chevy Nova SS
Fully Rebuilt | Show Car
Nearly Six Hundred Jaw Dropping Horse Power
Norm Baker Motor Company is very proud to present this one of a kind, Trophy Winning, 1968 Chevy Nova SS 396 model. This showroom monster, pumping out almost 600HP, has won Best in Show at several car shows! This is a masterpiece! There is not a nut, bolt or part that hasnt been addressed and fully polished! This is a true Rotisserie Restored, 100% rebuild with show stopping details kept in mind! All of the parts used in this vehicle, combined, retail for over $55,000!! These pictures do not do justice to this car in any way! You must see this car to truly appreciate its full beauty! This is one incredibly detailed Nova SS and drives faster than you can imagine! This car originally had 4,700 miles on it before the project started and only the very best of the best components were used fresh out of the box. This car only has 348 miles currently as it sits in my temperature controlled show room floor under lock and key! Who ever owns this car next will have one amazing show winning trailer queen in their possession not to mention bragging rights to the top of the line custom Nova SS in their garage!!
* Flawless Custom Metallic Pearl Midnight Blue Paint
* Fresh Crate Chevy Big Block 454 Engine
* Demon 750 Blow Through Carburetor
* Fully Polished Vortec Supercharger
* Fully Polished Aluminum and Polished Billet Parts
* Built 4-Speed Muncie Transmission
* Hurst Shifter
* Boyd Coddington Crown Jewel Chrome Wheels
* Yokohama AVS ES 100 Tires
* Front: 215 45/17
* Rear: 245/4518
* Dual Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust with Hooker Headers
* 12 Bolt Rear End with a 3.73 Ratio
* Be-Cool Aluminum Polished Radiator
* Temp Controlled Electric Cooling Fan
* Odyssey Battery
* 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
* Complete MSD Pull Switch Ignition System
* Caltrac Traction Bars
* Custom Leather Interior
* Custom Door Panels
* Automatic Electric Power Operated Truck
* Billet Handles
* Completely Adjustable Custom Leather Sport Seats
* Custom Matching Rear Leather Seat
* All New Urethane Brushing
* Auto Meter Cluster Encased Dash in Custom Fiberglass
* Custom Stereo System Encased in Fiberglass
* Pioneer DEH-200MP CD Player
* Four 6 1⁄2 Rockford Fosgate T172S 150 Watt Speakers
* Four 4 Rockford Fosgate T142C 80Watt Speakers
* T 4004 400 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
Since the 1968 Chevy Nova SSs arrival here at Norm Baker Motor Company, we have conducted a Full Service and Safety Inspection. We have performed a Mobil 1 synthetic oil change and made sure that all fluids are filled to the correct specifications. In our inspection we noted that the front brakes are at 99% and the rear brakes are at 98%. The front tires have at least 98% tread depth left as well as the rear. This car is technically brand new! When we received the Nova, a full professional detail inside and out was preformed in which the carpets were steamed cleaned! Completely unnecessary but we always make sure that our products are show room ready! In our inspection we have found nothing on this car that needs replacement with only 348 miles currently.