Chevy 305 Comp Cam Idle
85 Chevy Longbed 2WD with a rebuilt 305. Comp Cam. Edelbrock Intake,
headers and Edelbrock Carb.
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :
1977 Nova 358ci Mutha Thumper Cam
This is my 1977 Nova RS.. This was my first car at the age of 15. After
college and when I got a big boy job I pulled the original 305 and had
Rocket Racing build me a 358ci Chevy to put infront of the 4speed. I have
added a new rearend with cal tracs, 6inch hood, 3inch Exhaust with electric cut outs, and new front
seats. Future plans are paint (once i figure out how), perfect fit TKO
5speed and maybe a mini tub/335 rear rubber for more of a pro-touring
1985 Trans Am open headers...shorties
crane cam .454 lift 272 duration
flowmaster Exhaust 80 series (not
1" cog drive pullies
Pioneer sound system...two 1200 watt 12" subs...two 800 watt amps.