2015 Nissan GT R NISMO N Package for Nurburgring
The Nissan GT-R, that ran the 7:08 at Nurburgring, was a N Package. The N
Package takes the "normal" NISMO GT-R and ramps that up even more. It is
more than likely that we will not see this package in the US. We might be
able to get pieces of it, but some items are very difficult for a
manufacturer like Nissan to certify.
Some of the details.
GT-R NISMO "NISMO N ( Nurburgring ) Package"
Dark Mat Gray
Summer will be released (NISMO-only special paint color) * 2014
Engine power train
● Exclusive Intercooler
piping (made of carbon and aluminum) ● Titanium muffler (maker optional)
● private reception LSD ● Exclusive rear LSD (carbon plate) ●
dedicated ECM & TCM
● Exclusive carbon front fender (with flick) ● only carbon hood Gurney
● dedicated add-on front spoiler
● Exclusive carbon rear wing (with height adjustment function: stage 2,
angle adjustment function: 12 steps)
Suspension and brake
● Exclusive shock (OHLINS Inc. 4WAY) & exclusive spring ● Exclusive
stabilizer (roll stiffness variable)
● dedicated front brake pads
● (left and right, RECARO manufactured by carbon shell type) dedicated
full bucket seat ● quilting cloth mat
● Exclusive carbon rear bulkhead
* For those who have been selected titanium alloy muffler 3 manufacturer
option, it also offers a package of muffler-less specification.
More information -
Ice Flow Kevin Macleod (http://incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative
Commons "Attribution 3.0" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Pirelli World Challenge at Barber: Saturday
Flag-to-Flag coverage of Saturday's GT/GTA/GTS and TC/TCA/TCB races at
Barber Motorsports Park. Pirelli World Challenge teams head to Birmingham,
AL and Barber Motorsports Park for the first time in series history.
Presented by Recaro.
Drag Race: 2012 Lexus LFA vs 2010 Nissan GT-R
We pit Lexus' first-ever supercar -- the $400,000 Lexus LFA -- against our
long-term Nissan GT-R to find out which one is the king of the JDMs.
Read the full story here:
Shot by: Jim Gleason
Edited by: Jim Gleason