Slash 4x4 Water Action
To answer some of the questions in the comments:
***The Traxxas Slash is waterproof***
1) This was taken at Pipal Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
2) I am driving my Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 1/10 scale short course truck.
3) This is a water fountain that had recently been shut off for winter. Not
a public urinal.
4) No, this is not a real truck.
5) Yes it is battery powered. At the time I was running 8.4 volt NiMh
battery but have since changed to a 7.4 volt LiPo which can be seen in my
Ferrari Enzo brutal acceleration
Decat Enzo on the motorway... PART 2 HERE:
Yet to join? http://www.supercardriver.com/join-now
Real Man's 4WD Track
A Land Rover Defender drives up a "Real Man's" 4WD track.
One brave soul attempted it in a Landcruiser but failed before even getting
both sets of wheels on the ramp. He is currently at home trying to fix his
The video was taken at the Maitland 4WD & Camping Show 2009 and the
ramp is 5.5M above the ground.
The majority of the drive is done with the driver seeing nothing but sky.