Shootout in Mustang Town (2004 SVT Cobra vs 347 Stroked LX)
Watch the long version @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_C50FLslc 2004 Supercharged SVT Cobra takes on a 347 Stroked & NOS sniffing Mustang LX.
This is the shorter version of nedaCFilms' original "Shootout in Mustang-Town" (aka: Mustang Street Drags)... check out Mustang-Town on Facebook and http://www.Mustang-Town.com or http://www.StreetShowDriftDrags.com for more vintage and late-model Camaro-Mustang street battles, and chances to win cool stuff, enter your ride in the "virtual online car show" and keep up on Mustang-Town action.
Supercharged Corvette Vs. Modded Mustang SVT Cobra
My Supercharged C6 Vs my buddy's "Terminator" SVT Cobra with pulley,
headers, Exhaust, intake and tune.
Half a million hits... Wow. And this video has proven itself to be
INCREDIBLY polarizing! So, if I may, a few comments:
1- This is a video of two friends who own fast cars messing around on an
empty road. If you think it somehow reflects on Ford or Chevrolet as
companies, the US government, or the final word on the Mustang Vs Corvette rivalry, you are
an idiot. Any car can be modified to beat another car; that is not the
point of this video.
2- The Corvette is a base C6. It is not a Z06, or a ZR1. It does not have a
built motor, or a camshaft, or any other mods in this video; it is a pump
gas daily driven car with street tires and a Supercharger kit bolted on to it.
3- We both pushed the gas down and shifted 3 times in this video. If you
think your "mad driving skills" could have changed the outcome of the race,
you are an idiot.
4- Stop taking this so seriously! Buy whatever car you like best and enjoy
400hp Stroker Fox-Body vs SVT Cobra Mustang
features a Fox-Body Mustang
LX with a 342 Stroker, Canfield Heads, Custom Grind Cam and full bolt-ons,
4.10 gears, World Class T5... trying a wicked 2004 SVT Cobra Terminator Mustang with Pulley, Tune, Exhaust and other bolt-ons...
Produced by John (Trae) King @ nedaCFilms with background music produced by
Burn the Earth. Check out more music by these local "Mid-Atlantic, Metal
Thrashing, Bone Crunching Rockers"... their Raw Grassroots style heavy
tunes are available at http://www.myspace.com/burntheearth2
2004 Mustang Cobra Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround video -567 rwhp w stage 5 blower
2004 Mustang Cobra
Terminator SVT Supercharged Walkaround
LOW MILES!!! on a conservative daily driver tune this Dynoed to 567rwhp/536rwt !!!!
Still has even MORE!
My BEAUTIFUL, Silver 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT TERMINATOR. This
car is SHARP!!! The car has never been smoked in and has been adult owned
and driven throughout. I take excellent care of my vehicles and this has
been no exception. There have been no corners cut here.
The car has ____A LOT____ of extras that were all on the car when I
purchaed it from the prior owner. He invested nearly $17K worth of extras
into the vehicle and truely spared no expense. Everything was well
documented and professionally installed. I received a large binder with all
the paperwork and receipts for the work performed from the original owner
and I'll pass it onto the lucky new owner. If you're looking for an ULTRA
fast Boosted cobra with everything
installed and maintained professionally, look NO further.
I have never raced or had it Dynoed. However the prior owner
who was a vendor at Mile High Performance in Colorado had the car Dynoed several times. The last
Dyno a few yrs ago
with the current mods put down about 567 RWHP. This was on a conservative
daily driver tune. I have only used the car for daily driving purposes so
never attempted to max out the power, however if interested there is
certainly more available with a more aggressive tune.
• 18x9 inch Fr500 Silver alloy rims w/ SVT Center caps
• Nitto 555 Extreme 275/35/18 tires w/1" H&R Spacers rear
• Bullitt Side Scoops
• Shorty Antenna
• Custom tinted Taillights
• Brushed SS Bumper Inserts
• Custom Brushed SS Ford Emblem
• Mach 1 Chin Spoiler & OEM
• Brushed SS Fuel Door
• Clear Corner Markers
• Tinted Fog Lights
• HE Protector
• Cobra GT500 Grill Emblem
• 20% Window Tint
• Scotch 3M CLEAR BRA system on hood, fenders and side mirrors
• Custom Calipers F&R
• Ceramic Brake pads
• Baer Brakes Eradispeed plus cross drilled and slotted rotors
• NEW VERY high quality 6000K HID Headlight set up
• Charcoal Inserts
• FR500 Wheels
• Custom molded Silver Dash trim kit- High Quality!!
• SOS Dual Gauge Pod with Raptor LED Shift Light
• Custom SVT matching Fuel PSI and Water Temp Gauge
• 0-16lb Boost Overlay
• SVT Cup Holder and Coin Tray Cover
• MGW Cobra Outlet Plug and Light Switch Knob
• MGW Shifter
• SVT Door Sill Plates
• SVT Trunk Mat
• Custom Cobra Logo Embroidered Trunk Lid Cover
• Ford all weather floor mats
• Idenity Inc Ignition kill system
• Raammat Soundproofing Throughout Car
• Alpine 9855 headunit with IPod Interface in center console
• Front and Rear JL Audio ZR570-CSI component speakers 5x7
• JL Audio Subwoofer
• JL Audio 300/4 and 250/1 Amps
• All JL Audio speakers (11) speakers. All top of the line. Alpine
cd/satellite/mp3 player head unit with ipod and mp3 player modules
• Passport SR7 with Shifters. Custom install. Escort Passport SR7 stealth
radar and LASER detector hard wired through car w/sensors in front and rear
for 360 degree coverage!!
• Steeda 03/04 Specific Sport Springs
• Steeda Full Length subframe connectors- Powdercoated Silver
• Urathane Bushings Throughout
• Black Billetflow IRS Brace
• Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
• Bilstien Shocks
• Supercharger/Blower- Stiegemeier
Stage IV Ported and Show Polished Eaton
• Approx 15.6 pounds of Boost
• Accufab polished TB and Plenum
• Polished Coil Covers
• Steeda CAI Custom Powdercoated Body Color
• Pullied upper and lower with Metco 10rib pulley setup 3.25 upper &10lb
lower w/correct Alt pulley and all idlers.
• Metco adjustable idler brace & bracket
• Gaterback Belt
• LFP HE Moto Blue heat exchanger/Intercooler
• Pi-thon Silver Hose Clamp Fittings
• RMP SS Hood Struts
• Premium NGK Iridium High HP Spark Plugs
• Diablo Sport Handheld Predator Tuner w/ Real time info controller
programmed w/ custom tune
• Cobra Fuse Box Cover
• MAC Prochamber Mid-Pipe
• Magnaflow Cat-back with Brushed SS MRT Rolled 3" Tips
• Stage 2 clutch
• MGW Short throw Shifter
5.0 Mustang LX vs 5.7 Camaro Z28 (Mustang-Town Showdown)
features another Camaro
visit to Mustang-Town
featuring a classic Camaro vs Mustang street match-up... The 1993
LT1 Camaro is a fairly
stock automatic with drop in K&N and Tune, and the 1989 Mustang 5.0 has 5-speed with full Exhaust, gears and a few minor
bolt-ons... it is just a very stripped down version, light and low
"bare-bones" optioned LX, with gutted interior panels, No passenger seat or
back seat, and probably weighs around 700 lbs less than the Camaro. I'm sure the LT1 guys
will leave a few comments on this one, lol.... so easy fellas, it's all
American Iron now, lol.
Produced by nedaCFilms / Mustang-Town
2010 Cobra Jet Mustang
Today, Ford Racing unveiled the 2010 Cobra Jet Mustang at the Specialty Equipment
Market Association (SEMA) show, which marks the continued evolution of the
CJ as a factory-produced turnkey race car. In honor of the SEMA
introduction, Ford Racing built and unveiled a one-of-a-kind "SEMA Special"
silver Cobra Jet complete with a charcoal Cobra Jet graphics package. get
the complete story at TheAutoChannel.com.