2002 Z3 M Coupe s54 Exhaust Clip
More at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Udrb79XBI
Apologies for the poor audio/video quality, it was done rather hastily....
Ceramic Coated Supersprint Headers, Aero AR20 Resonators, Eisenmann Race
4x80mm Cat-Back Exhuast
BMW Z3 M Coupe Dyno
BMW Z3 M Coupe 2001
- Active Autowerke Superchared M Coupe
- Phoenix Yellow
- 3.2L S54
- AA Supercharger with Alcohol Water
- AA Intake Manifold
- Active Stage III Software
- AA Intercooler
- AA Oil Cooler
- AA Clutch Assembly
- AA Headers and Track Pipe
- Denso Iridium Plugs ( www.densoiridium.com )
- SuperSprint Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Brembo Big Brake Kits Front and Rear
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- SSR Comp 18 Wheels (18x8.5 / 18x9.0)
- TCK D/A front/rear
- Strong Strut Front Tower Brace and Rear Sub-Frame Bar
- Traqmate Data Acquisition ( www.Traqmate.com )
- ChaseCam ( www.ChaseCam.com )
BMW M-Coupe vs Audi TT Coupe - With Richard Hammond
Richard Hammond puts two van drivers to the test - Brian Walshaw and Carl
Harrison, as they take two of the most popular and powerful roadsters for a
spin - an Audi TT and a BMW M-Coupe. They both find out how the car's
perform and handle, as well as how stylish and practical they are. The
M-Coupe has a menacing 3.2 litre engine, which produces around 325bhp, a
top speed of 155mph and a 0-60 time of just 5.5 seconds. The TT Coupe,
however, has an engine which produces 225bhp, but with it's quattro,
four-wheel drive system, it makes the TT a more nimble and more agile
BMW Z3M Z3 M Coupe Supercharged Imola Red - Walkaround. Review. Info.
RMS stage 2 super charged with 12lbs Boost pulley , around 450hp , stock motor &
stock internal. The engine has over 150 000 miles. Very reliable model
which bmw made back then. Car is simple to work on. Turns a lot of heads.
The wheels are real volks racing RE30's , wilwood front calipers , ect ...
1997 BMW Z3 For Sale
5 Speed Manual Transmission. Beautiful Condition. 1.9L 4 Cylinder Engine.
California Car. Ready for the road. All Original Equipment. 82,000 Miles.
Call us at 541-535-1775. Visit us at www.henrysauto.com