Jaguar E-type Race Car Jim Messenger Prepared by Motorcars Incorporated
jaguar xke race car series 1, owned by Jim Messenger is tested by Motorcars Incorporated to make sure it is race ready. One of the most beautiful Jaguar XKE coupes in New England right here in Plainville Connecticut.
This is a 4.2 litre webber carbureted highly modified de and track day car as well as a vintage participant and many other venues
Jaguar E-Type Restoration - 2 1/2 years in 8 minutes
Restoration video of a Series II Jaguar E-Type. The restoration took two and a half years, thousands of hours of labor, and much, much more $$. The Jag was last licensed in 1983 and spent the last 15 years outside with a deteriorated car cover. This was a nut and bolt restoration. Everything was rebuilt or replaced. Every motor, caliper, assembly, etc. was dissassembled and rebuilt.
Jaguar E-Type lowdrag - Oldtimer Grand-Prix 2010 Nürburgring
Qualifikation zum Rennen "Masters GT bis 1965". Impressionen aus der Boxengassen vom Motorenstart, kurze Aufnahme von der Strecke und zwei Runden Inboard im Qualifying mit Oliver Mathai. Es gab kein Rennen aufgrund des schlechten Wetters am Sonntag
Jaguar E-type Low Drag Coupe - Le Mans Classic 2010
At Le Mans Classic 2010
Pre-grid, warm-up, race and way back to paddock. Various 1962 to 1964 Jaguar E-type coupés, including several Low Drag Coupé versions
Le Mans Classic 2010
Pré-grille, chauffe moteurs, course et retour au paddock. Diverses versions de 1962 à 1964 de coupés Jaguar Type E, ainsi que plusieurs versions de coupés "Low Drag"
More about XKE on http://ow.ly/6WGWa
Jaguar E Type - Dream Cars
Jaguar E Type - Dream Cars
Model: E Type
Displacement cu in (cc): 258 (4235)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 246 (183)
Max Torque Speed Nm:
Redline at RPM:
Top Speed mph (km/h):
0 -- 62.1 mph:
Jaguar xj12c 1975 Ken Haas at Motorcars Incorporated Plainville ct.
Ken Haas Highly modified 1975 xj12c At Motorcars Incorporated for some Performance tuning. oct 2010. This is a fresh 5.3 litre european motor with many modifications, Kent cams, tremec 5 speed and 3:54 posi diff. This is a successful Slalom car, as well as an awesome Track day car!. The car has many suspension modifications as well as performance additions.
Jaguar E-Type - Clip
Throughout the season the activities of the Jaguar Heritage Racing programme will be broadcast around the world via its global media partner, CNN -- see separate release to follow.
Jaguar Heritage Racing will be participating in the following key events in 2012:
• Mille Miglia (Italy): 17-20 May
• Nürburgring AVD Oldtimer Grand prix: 10-12 August
• Goodwood Revival: 14-16 September
Key Jaguar motorsport victories:
• Jaguar secured the first win for a disc-braked car with the C-type (XKC 005) in 1952. Sir Stirling Moss recorded the win at Reims in a sports car race supporting the French Grand Prix.
• Jaguar has won Le Mans seven times:
Year Model Race no Drivers Result
Notes (distance and average speeds rounded off to nearest whole figure)
1951 C-type 20 Peter Walker, Peter Whitehead 1st First Jaguar win; 2244 miles, 93 mph
1953 C-type 18 Tony Rolt, Duncan Hamilton 1st Second Jaguar win; 2540 miles, 106 mph
1955 D-type 6 Mike Hawthorn, Ivor Bueb 1st Third Jaguar win; 2570 miles, 107 mph
1956 D-type 4 Ron Flockhart, Ninian Sanderson 1st Ecurie Ecosse entry; fourth Jaguar win; 2507 miles, 104 mph
1957 D-type 3 Ron Flockhart, Ivor Bueb 1st Ecurie Ecosse entry; fifth Jaguar win; 2732 miles, 114 mph
1988 XJR-9LM 2 Jan Lammers, Johnny Dumfries, Andy Wallace 1st TWR Jaguar Sport entry; sixth Jaguar win; 394 laps, 3313 miles, 138 mph
1990 XJR-12 3 John Nielsen, Price Cobb, Martin Brundle 1st TWR Jaguar Sport entry; seventh Jaguar win; 359 laps, 3034 miles, 127 mph
• Jaguar won the European Touring Car drivers' championship with Tom Walkinshaw in 1984 (TWR XJ-S)
• Jaguar were manufacturers' champion in the World Sports Car Championship in: 1987, 1988, 1991
Other key victories include:
• 1950 Tourist Trophy, Dundrod - XK 120 - 1st - Stirling Moss
• 1951 Tourist Trophy, Dundrod - C-type - 1st - Stirling Moss
• 1953 Reims 12-hour sports car race - C-type - 1st - Stirling Moss and Peter Whitehead
• 1954 Reims 12-hour sports car race - D-type - 1st - Peter Whitehead and Ken Wharton
• 1955 Sebring 12-hour race, USA - D-type - 1st - Mike Hawthorn and Peter Walters
• 1956 Reims 12-hour sports car race - D-type - 1st - Duncan Hamilton and Ivor Bueb
• 1988 Daytona 24- hour race, USA - XJR-9D - 1st - Brundle, Boesel, Nielsen and Lammers
• 1990 Daytona 24- hour race, USA - XJR-12D - 1st - Jones, Lammers and Wallace
400 BHP E Type Jaguar
A walkabout of the one and only XKE R 400 BHP with retro styling mods and electric performance on 20" wheels, upgraded brembo drilled and vented brakes, outboard at the rear, series 1 E Type styling clues with modern running gear. Finished in metalic BRG and all leather interior. 3 position switchable ECU providing economy, fast road or all out performance variations.
To see more of this E Type and others I have built please visit; http://www.patsetypes.co.uk
2010 Paul Ricard Endurance Jaguar E Type
First lap of the 2 hours endurance race a part of the 10.000 tours event organized by Peter Auto around the 40th anniversary of the Paul Ricard track in southern France