2004 Custom Chevy Colorado Ext Cab LS for sale by Florida Sport Trucks
Here is a beautiful 2004 Chevy Colorado LS Ext cab, for sale by Florida Sport Trucks. This great little truck has been customized in many ways, including a lowering job, custom 20 inch chrome wheels with 285-35-20 tires in the rear and 245's in the front. She has a body kit, with a wrap around front air dam, and custom wide body rear bed, with custom fabrication and a color matching spray in bedliner. Custom grille, chrome step bars and tinted windows finish off the exterior look. She also has a roll pan rear end, to match the wrap aropund front air dam. This truck gets all the looks and turns heads every where she goes. If you don't like attention, then this truck is not for you, but if you want to be the hit on Friday and Saturday nights, then you better hurry, cause you wont see another one like this. Don't kid yourself, it would cost you what I'm asking for this baby, to do just the wheels, tires, suspension modifications and body modifications to another truck like this. In other words, you can buy this truck for what it costs to modify one, and you wont have to wait months while it's getting done, plus look at the money you'll save. Apart from her great looks, this Custom Colorado has ice cold A/C, and she runs and drives like a new truck. The automatic transmission shifts smoothly, and she gets great gas mileage with her 3.5L inline 5 cyl engine. She's recently been serviced, and a new battery was installed, so she's ready for a new owner. Don't miss the chance to own this one of a kind Colorado Ext Cab 4 door pickup, call or come by today. price only $8995
My Bagged & Bodied 2005 Colorado ZQ8
My daily driver, 2005 Chevy Colorado ZQ8. All of the footage was taken
with my cellphone- I know it sucks haha. Just playing around with some new
Music is "The Regulator" by Clutch. You can find it on the "Blast Tyrant"
album. Copyright DRT Entertainment. Check these guys out!
Colorado Speed - Running
This our Colorado Speed Project, and as you can see, it's almost done!
We're just tuning it now. Get ready SEMA because here we come!
Produced by JakeMedia
The story of my 07 Colorado Xtreme in pictures. Owned it from March 30,
2007 to December 7, 2009.
2001 Matte Black Chevy S10 Customized Pickup SOLD!!
SOLD!! here is a list of what I did or had done to this s10:
1. Shaved doors, tailgate and third brake light
2. Body and Paint in Matte Black and Gloss Black Stripe Hood and Tailgate,
by freelance painter
3. Vinyl Stripes and Window letters at Seaside Graphics
4. Engine Overhauled at Hanz Engines Casselberry FL
5. High Spark Wires with E3 Plugs
6. New Starter
7. Complete Clutch assembly including pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout
bearing, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing from Clutch Masters
8. Custom Exhaust including catalytic
converter, Flowmaster muffler, black chrome tip and hangers by Midas,
tailpipe repositioned to center of tailgate.
9. Brake Booster, Master Cylinder,
Brake Lines, Front Calipers, Pads and Rotors all from NAPA
10. Cold Air Intake by K&N
11. Engine Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Extended 10K mile service with Mobile 1
12. Transmission GM Syncromesh Synthetic Fluid
13. Rear Differential Valvoline Full Synthetic Gear Oil
14. Radiator GM Dexcool Coolant
15. Brake Fluid Full Synthetic DOT3 full flush
16. Custom Halo Blacked Out Projector Headlights Blinkers, Parking Lights
and Custom Tail Lights, including all new bulbs.
17. Ducati Glossy Black door mirrors with built in led turn signals
18. Tailgate embedded tag holder with led illumination
19. Rhino Liner sprayed in bed and stepside grip plates
20. Custom Camaro Z28
Interior, upholstered in black vinyl with camo inserts and matching door
panels and center console by Extreme Auto Upholstery Orlando FL
21. Custom Tweed Headliner
22. Velour Dash Cover
23. New Black Carpet from AA1 Auto
24. Alpine CDA 7864 CD Receiver Head Unit with Remote and 4x6 Kicker Dash
speakers (2) and 6 1/5 inch Kicker door speakers (2) Prewired for subwoofer
25. New Duralast Gold battery
26. Alert Alarm and keyless entry system
27. Driveshaft was balanced and Universal Joints replaced on both ends, by
Advance Driveline in Orlando FL
28. New Air Intake Sensor
29. New Idle Control Sensor
30. New Throttle Position Sensor
31. New Oil Level Sending Unit
32. Motor Mounts
33. Transmission Mount
34. Flex Fuel Sensor Replaced with aftermarket regulator eliminating the
use of straight ethanol (e85), so if you want to use (e85) fuel, you need
to put the stock sensor back on, the original was bad so I installed the
35. All the coolant hoses replaced
36. All the vacuum hoses replaced
Call or Text Tommy 321-363-6162 Many have asked how much I have over
$12,000.00 invested and am taking offers.
355Nation Fastest N/A 5 cyl Colorado Truck
Few runs of Coloardo Gauges (.ivan351)
wWorking up to the Record for a Naturally Aspirated 5 Cyl Colorado Truck
1/8 8.853 @ 79.5 mph
1/4 13.882 @ 96.82 mph
Congratulations. That's One Fast 5 Clyinder
Chevrolet Colorado VS GMC Canyon Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Comparison
In this video I give a full in depth tour and comparison of the chevrolet
colorado and gmc canyon. I take viewers on a close look through the
interior and exterior of these trucks while showing details, over viewing
of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicles themselves. I
also show the engines and the details of them, start them up and see how
they sound under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of these trucks
designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicles.
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,
allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment,
news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use
permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair
Bagged 2007 Chevy Colorado
My friend Andrews 2007 Chevy Colorado Bagged on 22's
Hope You Like!
COMMENT AND SHARE!
Crazy Train Dubstep Remix
John's bagged 05 chevy colorado
2005 chevy colorado owner John Miller is also operator of Infamous Customs
and a cofounder of Infamous Toys car and truck club. This video was shot
over a six month time span.