Rallying around in an eagle talon, in Alberta, Canada, after torrential rain fall... The talon is pretty much stock, with some free-mods and a cold air intake and hitting 140+ KPH -- it was pretty mad fun! Just wish I had Block's old subie..
Ken Block - MENTAL! Gymkhana Action
A ridiculously committed bit of driving from the USA's best rally
driver..... He needs to get into the WRC.... Dave Richards? Malcolm Wilson?
Olivier Quesnel? Think of the marketing power with a US driver....
650 HP RALLY DSM INTERIOR VIEW
Champion of the Czech Republic in hillclimb 2012
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Driver: Marek Rybníček
Body: Eclipse with maximum utilization of carbon
Engine: turbocharged inline
Power: 650hp development and construction Komvet Racing Czech Republic
Transmission: Six-speed sequential X-Track, carbon clutch AP
Drive: Permanent all-wheel drive, 3 active differentials
Breakes: Front AP Racing, 8 piston, 360 mm discs. Rear AP Racing 6 piston,
330 mm discs. PFC pads.
Dampers: Komvet RT
Wheels: ENKEI 9,5x18
Tires: DUNLOP 265/660 R 18
Fuel: Gasoline 102 octane
Accessories and equipment: Sparco
Acceleration 0-60 mph: in 3 seconds
Maximum speed for the race: 150 mph
Video by: http://www.youtube.com/user/lmbergcup
DSM's I've owned.
just all the 2G's I have owned throught my life up to July of 2009.
1. 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (sold)
2. 1996 Eagle Talon ESI (parted out)
3. 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (parted out)
4. 1995 Eagle Talon ESI (parted out)
5. 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (sold)
6. 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
7. 1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (sold)
8. 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
9/17/2013 Update to the list :
9. 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (daily driver)
10. 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
11. 1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (parted out)
12. 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
1994 Eagle Talon first test run
94 Talon TSi AWD, bone stock with a fresh rebuild, with the exception of 3"
open downpipe and tubular manifold/o2 sensor housing. Dont you love the
sound of blown CV joints clicking?? Studded tires dont even give it