Michael's Valiant VE sedan is a great example of a true old school street driven muscle car. Powered by an all motor stroker 360/408ci Chrysler V8 engine, the car has run a best time of 11.14 in full street trim.
Heathcote Park Raceway, Australia
Drag Crash - Stooge V8 Torana
Chris Theo was very lucky to escape unscathed from this unfortunate
accident at Heathcote Park. The very well built V8 powered Holden LX
hatchback Torana didn't fare so well.
Get your track gear!
Follow us on social media @
Heathcote Park Raceway, Australia.
HSV GTS twin turbo - GM Motorsport
Brad's HSV GTS still retains a stock internal 6.2L V8 LS engine and 6-speed
auto trans but that hasn't hindered performance. Boosted by an ASE twin turbo kit and tuned by GM Motorsport, the VE ran a
best pass of 10.55 at 136mph for the day.
40psi BOOST Powerskid ~ COLEYZ VL Commodore
Shaun isn't afraid to thrash his Garrett turbo equipped Nissan RB30 powered Holden VL
Commodore. Recent changes include the switch to a Haltech EFI system with
current power around 700hp to the wheels.
Easter Car Mania, Winton Motor Raceway Australia - April 20th 2014
Creative Commons music license CC 3.0
Music: Severed Fifth
Nissan RB25/30 VL Calais - D'Annello Performance
Cameron's Holden VL Calais runs a personal best pass.The car is powered by
a Nissan RB25/30 twin cam turbo six
cylinder by D'Annello Performance and features a Wolf V500 ECU and Garrett
GT42 turbocharger on pump fuel 98-octane
NASCAR Powered Valiant Dyno at 9000rpm
Listen to the sweet, sweet sound of the NASCAR-powered Valiant on the Dyno at Summernats 27.
For you American visitors, the 1970 Valiant is built on the Dodge/Plymouth
2500hp Street Car!?!? INSANE Blown Hemi Alcohol
GORGEOUS 1963 Plymouth Valiant sporting a 528 Hemi, Blown running on
Alcohol. This is the nicest & nastiest car I have ever seen, ridden in,
touched or worked on. Enjoy the video and don't forget to hit that
During this video the car was only 5% overdriven... It is ~1500whp @ 5%,
2500whp+ @ 20% overdriven. Lenco 3 speed. Fab Rear end with 4.57 gears for
the street. 4 link, molly chassis (NHRA 6.3 Certified, Pro Mod), etc.
Tinman 2 Kustoms on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tinman2kustoms
Special thanks to James Autonomi for the Music:
ProModRacer (AKA "Professor Mopar") on Instagram:
Start: $400 - Finish: Mean Green MOPAR: Violent Valiant - /BIG MUSCLE
The Plymouth Valiant was never meant to be a muscle car. It was never meant
to be fast, overly attractive or go around corners. Loved by grandparents
and college professors alike, the Valiant was the go-to car for those who
wanted smooth reliable transport. Owner Shannon Hudson bought this Valiant
for $400.00 and after 20 years of ownership and a few different versions,
built it into one of the coolest MOPAR A Bodies we've ever seen.
• Shannon Hudson
408 MOPAR CRATE MOTOR FROM THE HORSEPOWER SHOP
VIDEO CLIP OF WICKED 408 MOPAR SMALL BLOCK CRATE MOTOR RUNNING ON THE RUN
STAND. WE BUILD MANY DIFFERENT CRATE MOTORS AND WILL BUILD ANY SPECIAL
ORDER REQUESTED. EVERYTHING FROM 1500HP DIESEL MOTORS TO 700HP BLOWN CHEVY
BIG BLOCKS. CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. SALES@THEhorsepowerSHOP.COM
Pissed Off Valiant
This 1969 Plymouth Valiant was built by Greening Auto Company. The engine
is a 6.4 Hemi, with 8stack injection, running on a Holley Efi that was
tuned by Carma Performance.
VE Valiant VIP 1968, Barn find in UK, engine start after 25 years
Originally published on Nov 29, 2012. Video modified Feb 2013.
A very few of these Chrysler cars made in Australia were imported into UK
in late 1960's. Shares a lot of parts with the US Dodge Dart. 273 cubic
inch V8 engine (about 4.4L). This was actually smallest of the Chrysler
small-block engines. This car was sold in Cardiff around 1970. Had been in
mint condition with 32K miles on clock until around 2 to 4 years ago when
left outside in British rain. Lots of surface rust but all panels are
sound. No welding needed.
Drained oil. New oil. Oil down bores. Oil on rockers. Checked engine
turned. Starter changed. Starter relay fixed. Spun engine with plugs out.
Found a few distributor problems which were fixed. Checked for sparks then
went for a first engine start after many years standing.
Rigged up temporary fuel supply to carb (funnel and hose seen in video) as
petrol from tank smelled like varnish so could damage engine if used. Very
cold winter evening.
Feb 2013: Second half of this video taken when engine running sweetly after
a lot more work and a small incident with burning petrol. Putting petrol
down the carb is OK most of the time but it CAN (and did) catch fire if
Lots more still photos of the ongoing work here:
BLOKY - NASCAR-Powered Valiant Burnout
Check out Daniel Blok's VG Valiant. He's found himself a 358ci Dodge NASCAR
engine complete with P7 heads and a dry sump set-up. It makes around 800hp
at the crank and sounds fantastic when he gets it up over that 8000rpm
mark. Mopar porn at it's finest.
1969 Plymouth Valiant "Pissed Off"
A 1969 Plymouth Valiant "Pissed Off" built Greening Auto Company....No
doubt this is coolest Plymouth Valiant I have ever seen....I shot it at the
Good Guy's PPG Nationals 2013...a great show...Make sure you follow me so
that you don't miss any of the other cool videos I shot at this show!!
Apparel Provided By:
Check it out!!
Cold Start the 1968 Plymouth Valiant! Crank it...
Hi! Gonna cold start this 1968 Plymouth Valiant! My friend Agent 0826
bought this sweet old Valiant last summer and he loves driving it. He
parked it for the winter, so we thought we'd come out and start it up after
it had been sitting, drifted in deep snow and cold for months...
Farm Clearing Sale - 1971 Chrysler Valiant RT Charger - Only 7000 Miles - Dumbleyung Deceased Est
More info, dates times etc here:
Clearing Sale Date: Thursday 10 April, 2014 - Commencing 11am
VINTAGE ∙ VETERAN ∙ SUNDRIES ∙
• 1971 Valiant RT Charger 7802 miles on clock
• Antique lathe Manning Maxwell & Moore approx.
• 8ft, antique metal lathe 3ft bed,
• antique Singer sowing machine,
• Fowler hyd dozer w' blade -- complete running order,
• Fowler crawler complete -- early 50's,
• Fowler track sets, Tree arm to suit Fowler,
• Fowler crawler parts, blade for Fowler,
• Austin Loadstar 52' truck, Isuzu JCR 500 truck,
• International C1800 Acco w' 4500L fibre furn tank,
• Acco 1850 cab chassis, International KB6 truck - good restorer,
• AC 160 International truck w' tipper,
• L 180 International truck w' g well tipper,
• Ford K series truck- diesel motor incomplete x 2,
• Volvo N1015 prime mover single axle,
• Bedford singe axle prime mover w' 38 ft freighter,
• Bedford TK truck w' Perkins diesel -- tipper & Jetstream 5:1 bin,
• F 706 truck tele tipper w' grain bin,
• MF Harris 203 tractor, Case David Brown 995 w' 3PL & PS,
• Case David Brown 1200 tractor complete w' 3PL & PS,
• Case David Brown Traction King 4wd x 2, JD 5010 tractor,
• Leyland 285 2wd tractor 3PL,
• MF 50B frontend loader/backhoe,
• MF 65 tractor frontend loader w' Proline post hole digger,
• MF 65 w' 3PL hyd crane attachment,
• MF 65 parts assortment,
• Massey Harris 55K w' Perkins conversion,
• Trackmarshall 50 crawler for parts,
• Trackmarshall 50 w' ripper & scrubrake,
• Trackmarshall crawler 270 d motor -- excellent order,
• MF hay baler 70's engine driven,
• Britstand grader 6ft,
• Berends grader 6th 3PL,
• Britstand rotoscoop,
• Britstand ripper 5 pocket,
• Michigan loader w' Detroit motor 75A, MF 3PL carryall,
• 3PL rear end loader,
• HB SP windrower w' forward motor,
• Mazda Bravo B2500 ute '97 198 000km,
• Toyota Avalon 2000 Auto,
• Mazda B2600F 03 Dual cab well body Auto.
• Sherwell electric pencil auger,
• Sherwell seed silo 8.4t, 33ft 7" auger,
• Horwood Bagshaw (HB) 28 rung combine, HB Westlander 28 disc plough,
• HB 29 tyne scari,
• HB 19 tyne scari,
• HB 25 tyne scari,
• John Shearer 45 tyne scari,
• JS Lifetyne combine,
• Chamberlain 20 tyne scari,
• Connor Shea TD combine 28 tyne,
• MF scari 128 -- 18 tyne w' 3PL, MF 3PL crane,
• Pederick 15 tyne root ripper,
• Pederick sidewinder root rake 6 wheel,
• Linking knoke dam scoop,
• Steel rock roller,
• Single axle sheep feeder,
• Mobile sheep loading ramp w' winch 20ft,
• McDougall portable yards, aluminium sheep yard panels,
• Heston stakrower 3PL,
• HB 3PL wagtail spreader SQ 1000T,
• Yamaha Timberwolf 2 x 4 m/bike,
• Yamaha Ag 100 m/bike 6km on clock,
• Honda 185 SXL m/bike 2km on clock,
• Harrigton sheep handler cradle,
• Mulesing cradle,
• Lister grinder 250,
• Autolight woolpress,
• Sunbeam electric twinbox x 3,
• Cooper 2 stand shearing
• plant w' extra stands,
• Ajax press hyd w' Honda motor,
• Zhunsheng wool scales,
• Ronaldson Tippet woolpress incomplete wooden,
Sundries too numerous to mention
The sale will begin at 2053 Dwelyerdine Road and finish at 2693 Tincurrin
Outside Vendors by negotiation
Intending purchasers should check availability of items prior to sale
Pickup will be day of Sale -- or 12th April, unless prior arrangements have
Payment required on the day unless prior arrangements have been made with
Intending purchasers must register prior to sale commencing and photo ID is
required for Registration
EFTPOS/Credit Card Facilities Available
Light Luncheon and Refreshments Available
Landmark Enquiries Contact
Scott Jefferis: 0429 929 964
Stephen Hughes 0427 637 214