2013 Ford Taurus Technology
Ford has unveiled the facelifted Taurus at the New York Auto Show.
Benchmarked against the Audi A6, the updated model features a new hood, a modified grille, restyled headlights, and LED taillights. Likewise, the SHO is distinguished by a black mesh grille, HID headlights, a rear spoiler and exclusive 19-inch alloy wheels.
Inside, the cabin has been outfitted with higher quality materials, additional soft-touch plastics, and new switchgear. If that isn't impressive enough, options include a heated steering wheel, massaging front seats, keyless ignition and MyFord Touch.
Under the hood, the entry-level model is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 that produces 290 hp (216 kW / 294 PS) and 255 lb-ft (345 Nm) of torque. If you're more concerned about fuel efficiency, there's also a new 2.0-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder with 237 hp (177 kW / 240 PS) and 250 lb-ft (339 Nm) of torque. It is expected to deliver at least 31 mpg highway. Lastly, the Taurus SHO has a 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 that develops 365 hp (272 kW / 370 PS) and 350 lb-ft (474 Nm) of torque.
New Facebook page for car news and upcoming videos: http://www.facebook.com/lambofanX
This is the lamborghini Ankonian Concept, designed by a design student in Munich.
Inside its looks like the Reventon. Should Lamborghini build this car?
Also visit: http://Lamborghini.com
Subscribe and enjoy!
Ultimate Aero World Record Holder Redmond Town Center-Test drive
An exclusive video interview and performance ride with design engineer and founder (1999) of SSC-SuperCars, Jerod Shelby. This video is about the 2007 SSC Ultimate Aero, the exact same car that broke the land speed record for a production car on a (closed) public highway, it shattered the world record with a staggering 256.18 mph average run!!! It is still the World's Fastest Production Car as verified by Guinness World Records since Sept. 13, 2007. ...and Yes, and it even faster than the Bugatti Veyron to this day!!
This history making automobile will be auctioned on eBay to a very fortunate high bidder, and is scheduled to close auction on March 22, 2009.
Two words: Incredible car!!!!!!!!
SSC "2007 Ultimate Aero" "Jerod Shelby" "Shelby Super cars" "fastest street car"
2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake 700+HP!
This is the 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 630 HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Super Snake hood with pins
• Carbon fiber body components
• SHELBY deck lid letter kit
• Super Snake badging (front grille and front fenders)
• Sequential tail lights
• Shelby Super Snake striping
• Front and rear brake duct kit
• Quarter window scoops or block-offs
• CSM consecutively numbered dash plaque and engine plate
• Shelby Super Snake door sill plates
• Light bar with third brake light (convertible)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper front brake system and rear rotors
• Borla cat-back Exhaust system
• Shelby/Ford Racing suspension w/ adjustable damper
• Short-throw shifter
• Cold air intake system
• Custom drive shaft (700+ horsepower package)
• 3.73:1 differential
• 20″ Shelby/Alcoa Super Snake wheels and Pirelli P-Zero tires
• Shelby three piece floor mat set
• Aesthetic engine kit with billet fluid caps and dip stick handle
• Center gauge cluster with Autometer Carroll Shelby signature carbon fiber faced gauges
• Aluminum Shelby map light accent and satin door lock knobs
• Shelby embroidered headrest
• Center console with Shelby logo
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 700+ HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Kenne Bell 725 HP Supercharger (black or polished)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper rear brake system
• Shelby/Eibach adjustable coilover suspension
• Shelby/Eibach sway bars
• White ball billet short-throw shifter
• Shelby/Kicker stereo upgrade
• Shelby performance cooling package
• Two-tone leather interior upgrade
• Two-tone leather console cover
• Perforated leather seat inserts
• Shelby Super Snake faux rear gas cap
Vector WX-8 VS Lamborghini Reventon Slide Show
This is not a race- just a comparison :they may be very different from looks & pedigree point of view,but then both are stealth-like, rare, crazy, insanely fast, & holding two of the most provocative names in the auto world...the Lambo-Vector saga from the 80's & 90's continues,but this time,it may be the last chapter of this saga. One thing for sure: Vector fans around the world still believe in Vector,& we wait in hope that the updated & final, production version of the WX-8 would see the light of day soon. Good luck to the people at Vector.Comments were disabled on April 9th,2008. (Check out the sequel, added October 6th, 2008).