383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron
heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about
that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after
disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real
500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right
now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other
stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck
running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!
Malibu PRO MOD 68 - Hiroshi Abe - VII Festival ECPA de Arrancada
Primeira partida do Domingo (29/01) do belíssimo Malibu do piloto Hiroshi
Abe da equipe ILLICIT no VII Festival ECPA de Arrancada. Vídeo filmado com
uma câmera fotografica Nikon L120.
Música: X-Ray Dog - Dark Empire 2.0
* INSCREVA-SE NO CANAL.
* Gostou do vídeo? Então não esqueça de CLICAR NO GOSTEI.
* Adicione o vídeo aos seus FAVORITOS e ajude na divulgação.
* COMPARTILHE com seus amigos.
Página Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/evandromachadofotografia
Blog sobre carros: http://evandromachadofotos.blogspot.com.br/
Blog sobre fotos diversas: http://evandromachadofotografia.blogspot.com.br/
STREET OUTLAWS - Busted on the streets of L.A.
The OKC Street Outlaws came to L.A. this weekend to film their show on
Sunday, with an extra day in the city of course they took advantage of it
and hit up Compton Raceway... with rumors of 500-700 cars and 2,000+
spectators this of course didn't happen when they showed up to the spot and
half of L.A. showed up.
Watch Sonoma / Daddy Dave, Murder Nova and Team Boddie try to pull off a
badass race at one of the most famous spots in the world.