FOR MORE CAR VIDEOS & REVIEWS VISIT: http://www.kbb.com/kbb/NewsAndReviews/VideoLibrary.aspx
Ford Fusion. Ford borrowed heavily from Mazda when constructing the Fusion sedan, using the chassis and drivetrain shared with the Mazda6. The Fusion also borrows from the Ford 427 concept in its bold exterior styling. The Japanese hardware and distinctive design give the Fusion a character very different from other midsize sedans on the market.
Welcome to our comprehensive Kelley Blue Book review of the Ford Fusion.
The Ford Fusion doesnt pretend to be a Toyota Camry or Honda Accord. It looks decidedly different than either of these sedans and offers a comfortable, high-quality interior that we wouldnt mind sinking into for a long road trip or just for a jaunt to the grocery store. It is also less expensive to buy that the two segment standard-bearers. For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit http://www.kbb.com today.
Ford Focus Video Review - Kelley Blue Book
FOR MORE CAR VIDEOS & REVIEWS VISIT:
2008 2009 Ford Focus. In a field dominated by imports, the Ford Focus proves domestic manufacturers can still build an affordable, reliable and highly efficient compact car. Available as a stylish sedan and sporty coupe, the Focus wears a number of faces, from frugal econobox to well-equipped touring car. Great gas mileage is only part of the Focus story, however, as the car is also loaded with a long list of standard comfort and safety equipment, as well as such innovative features as the SYNC audio system. For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit http://www.kbb.com today.
Chevy Malibu - Kelley Blue Book's Review
FOR MORE CAR VIDEOS & REVIEWS CHECK OUT http://www.kbb.com/kbb/NewsAndReviews/VideoLibrary.aspx
Chevy Malibu. Is the all-new Chevrolet Malibu ready to win the head-to-head competition with perennial favorites like Honda Accord and Toyota Camry? It's a tall order, but the just-introduced Malibu is poised to steal back the popularity it once enjoyed. A renewed emphasis on bold, upscale-looking interior treatments gives it a surprisingly sophisticated appearance. And on the outside, the new design has an athletic look backed up by a handling-oriented suspension and a powerful optional V6. The result may surprise many consumers who have largely written off domestic vehicles. For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit kbb.com today.
Compact Car Comparison Test - Kelley Blue Book
FOR THE LATEST AUTOMOTIVE NEWS & VIDEOS: http://www.kbb.com/videos
Compact Car Comparison Test. Kelley Blue Book's editors compare the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, Chevrolet Cobalt, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus and Mazda3 to see which is the best compact sedan on the market. For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit http://www.kbb.com today.
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Video Review - Kelley Blue Book
FOR PRICING & SPECS ON THIS CAR VISIT:
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Thanks to the popular Toyota Prius, the car buying public has developed certain expectations for hybrid vehicles. The Ford Fusion Hybrid largely defies those expectations by looking and driving virtually the same as its non-hybrid counterparts. In fact, for most drivers the only noticeable difference when driving the Fusion Hybrid will be substantial fuel savings.
2007 Ford Fusion SEL Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2007 Ford Fusion SEL. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
2010 Ford Fusion Review
Things I didn't cover in the video:
* I thought it was a 2009 but it's actually a 2010 Ford Fusion.
* The car has electric power steering. I didn't notice any problems with this at all. I couldn't tell the difference between this and a normal, hydraulic power steering car at all.
* The seat is highly adjustable, with lumbar support knob and angle adjustments.
* The rear seats have pull levers in the trunk to release them to come forward, which I never realized makes so much sense until you need more trunk room! Nice touch.
* The 6 speed transmission is modern and interesting and intelligent, and smooth. So smooth, that it's actually smoother under WOT than if you are just shifting during a very gentile acceleration. When all out, the car shifts right at redline, with no perceivable change in thrust as the car rows up through the gears. Quite impressive. Also, the tranny has a downhill mode, which you select via a button on the shifter knob. This kicks the thing down a gear or two (or three) depending on how steep the downhill grade is that you're driving on. This makes it so that you don't have to keep hitting the brakes. The car just chooses the appropriate gear to give you just enough engine braking to keep your brakes from needing to be applied to maintain a constant speed going down a long hill or grade. This also works automagically when under cruise control, no button pressing required. Sick.
* The engine is incredibly smooth with almost no vibration even when revving the hell out of it. It makes it really easy to just mash the throttle and let it shift at red line all the time, because the engine seems to be perfectly happy doing so all day long. I like that! Plenty of low end torque though too.
Ford Fusion makes drivers tingle
In two separate competitions -- one hosted by Car and Driver® in Washington D.C., the other by Road & Track® in Los Angeles -- 1,000 car enthusiasts test-drove Ford Fusion, Toyota Camry and Honda Accord back-to-back-to-back. The winner? Ford Fusion. In both the original contest and the re-match, drivers preferred Fusion's handling, performance and styling to that of the two imports. Visit http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordchallenge/fusion/ and see for yourself why Fusion is making drivers feel tingly all over.