E46 Muffler Delete BMW 330ci - Backbox Removal 1/3
Engine only revved to a max of 3000rpm
Other wise stock
resonators still in
Backbox/rear silencer only removed
Work carried out by RMS stainless in Prestwick, Scotland
For more info on this mod check out:
My Blog on BMW Repairs & DIYs: http://lifewithabmw.blogspot.co.uk/
E46 Muffler Delete BMW 330ci - Backbox Removal 2/3 - FULL REVS
Car at operating temp.
Gradually revved up to rev limit
Further out from car than in vid 3
Resonator still in place, only backbox/muffler removed and straight pipes
in its place.
Work carried out by RMS stainless in Prestwick, Scotland
For more info on what was done see here:
BMW Crash Compilation #1
Rate, Share and Subscribe !
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topcrashes
Car Crash Community: http://gplus.to/carcrashes
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarCrashWorld
2005 BMW E46 3-Series Control Arm Replacement
Click here for products featured in this video:
In this video we'll show you how to replace the control arms and bushings
in a BMW E46. This job is also similar to other cars in the 3-series
lineup, including the E36.
Ryan's 2002 BMW E46 330xi Intro
With the amount of time and money that invested in my 2000 M5 this spring
and over the past several years, I can't stand to put it through another
brutal Ohio winter. So, this 330xi is my winter car. I plan to maintain
this vehicle, and improve the interior so it's still a nice place to spend
time. However, it's not getting anywhere near the special treatment that
my firstborn will continue to receive for many years.
E39Source WEBSITE: http://www.E39Source.com
BMW M3Source: http://www.youtube.com/E65Source
BMW E46Source: https://www.youtube.com/user/E46Source
BMW X6 против Нивы 3D на бездорожье
Эта Нива против Mercedes G55AMG
http://vk.com/antonavtoman Добавляйтесь в друзья!)
BMW M5 Street Drift! Giorgi Tevzadze(NeedForDrive.com) & Eric Davidovich(Smotra.ru) by zaRRubin
Giorgi Tevzadze - BMW M5(OOM-500) & White BMW 3-Series(V8, 4.4)
Goga Toloraia - BMW M5(Red, TOL-600)
1. Method Man - Release Yo' Delf (The Prodigy Mix)
2. Shahmen - Mark (low bass)
3. The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown (Star Slinger Remix)
4. Depth Charge - Sex, Sluts & Heaven (bordello mix)
5. Swollen Members - Reclaim The Throne
6. Delinquent Habits -- Return Of The Tres
7. Shahmen - Van Gogh's Crows
8. I Monster - Dayderam In Blue
8 Year Old Boy Rides in a Full Bolt On BMW 335i - HD!
My 8 year old nephew, Nick, is in town and we decided to go for a little
spin (he has never been in my car before). It's great seeing his reaction
after a few hard pulls in the car. He's a great kid and loves fast cars.
His love of cars comes from playing Need for Speed, Gran Turismo, and
watching Nascar on TV occasionally. Enjoy!
**Update 9/1/2013 - If you intend to comment with negativity, don't even
bother because the comment will be removed same day**
BMW 320i e46 0-Vmax Acceleration
The FULL acceleration test of the stock BMW 320i e46 150 ps М52TUB20
engine 2000 year (winter tires)
0-Vmax run ( sorry for the ML 350 sound on the background and for the open
window also )
0-150 run ( without any strange sounds, only straight-six engine of the
2rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th gear pulls from low RPMs ( Dual vanos test )
The max speed is declared 219 km/h ( +-3 km/h the speedos error )
0-200 km/h in 40 seconds (by speedometer)
0-100 is about 8.8 seconds (by speedo also)
Dual vanos is pretty powerful in a low RPMs
HD video was shot on the Galaxy S4
Part 1: Installing shocks, struts and springs on a BMW 3 series 99 thru 05 (E46)
BLOG ARTICLE: http://blog.bavauto.com/14307
"Like" us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BavarianAutosport
"Follow" us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/BavAuto
"Subscribe" to us on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/BavarianAuto
Visit our online store - http://www.bavauto.com/
All of the items shown in these videos are available in our online store at
http://www.bavauto.com/. Need additional tech help? Please visit our tech
blog for thousands of Tech and DIY BMW and MINI articles at:
In Part-1 of this two part series, we will replace the front
shock/strut/spring assembly. See Part-2 for the rear shock and spring
The Bentley repair manuals will cover standard shock and spring replacement
for the various BMW and MINI models. This DIY will assume that the DIYer
has the applicable Bentley manual for additional reference as well as
fastener torque values. Note that we will be installing the Bilstein
PSS-10 coil-over kit. However, the procedures would be the same for any
common shock/strut replacement (including installing sport springs, if
• New shocks/struts (Bilstein, Koni, Sachs, etc.)
• New sport or stock replacement springs, if desired (BMW, BavAuto,
• New Shock install kits (compression bumpers, dust shields, spring pads,
• New upper strut and shock mounts
• New strut & shock mount gaskets (as required)
• Rear shock mount reinforcing plates
• Bentley Repair Manual
• BavAuto Non-Marring pry bar set
* BavAuto spring compressor tool
• 13mm through 18mm ½"drive socket & ratchet set with various extensions
• 4mm through 8mm Allen keys or bits (for ratchet use)
• 13mm through 18mm combination wrench set
• Assorted flat and Phillips screwdrivers
FRONT (applies directly to the E46 3-series, but others are similar):
1) Safely raise the front of car, with suspension hanging.
2) Remove the wheels.
3) Disconnect the upper end of the swaybar link from the shock/strut
bracket. Note that the through-stud for the link's upper joint (as well as
the lower) must be secured using a 16mm to 18mm thin open end wrench. This
particular link is 16mm.
4) Remove the strut mounting pinch-bolt. The bolt goes through the strut
mounting clamp on the wheel hub/spindle assembly and has a nut on the
opposite side (some models do not use nuts, the bolt threads into the
5) Set the mounting bracket for the ABS sensor wire, brake pad wear sensor
wire (left side only) and brake fluid hose aside. Note that other models
may have these hoses mounted in a bracket that is affixed to the
shock/strut housing. In these cases, remove the wires and hose from the
6) If the vehicle has adaptive headlights (self-aiming), disconnect the
sensor link from the control arm or the sensor bell-crank arm. The sensors
may only be present on one side of the vehicle.
7) Place a support or jack under the lower control arm to support the
suspension as the upper strut mount nuts are removed.
8) Remove the three 13mm nuts that secure the upper mount to the body
(strut tower), under the hood.
9) Gently lower the jack or support, from step-6, and lower the strut
assembly. Pull the strut assembly up and out of the hub/spindle. A helper
may need to push down on the hub/spindle as you pull the strut upward. If
the clamp is too tight for the strut to pull out, use a cold-chisel or
large flat-blade screwdriver as a wedge to open the clamp a bit. Tap the
wedge into the split in the clamp, widening the clamp, allowing the strut
to be removed.
10) Once removed from the hub/spindle clamp, remove the strut assembly from
the wheel well area.
11) Install a spring compressor to the spring on the strut assembly.
Compress the spring until you can tell that the spring pressure is relieved
from the upper and lower spring seats.
10) Remove the upper shock/strut nut that is at the top of the assembly, in
the center of the upper mount. To remove the nut, you can use the method
shown in the Spring 2007 issue of our Fast Times newsletter, page-7, or you
can use an impact gun. DO NOT use an impact gun for re-assembly!
11) Once the nut is removed, disassemble the upper mount, upper spring
perch and washers from the shock's piston rod. Keep track of the various
washers and their locations.
12) Pull the spring (and compressor) off of the shock/strut.
13) Assemble the new shock/strut and/or spring.
14) We're sorry, but the description can not be any longer (youtube
requirement). Watch the video and see our tech blog for the full DIY steps
All products noted in this video can be purchased in our online store,
http://www.bavauto.com/, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. e-mail us at
email@example.com or call our headquarters and speak to our knowledgeable
advisors at (800) 535-2002 (Mon.-Thurs. 8AM to 9PM EST, Fri. 8AM to 7PM
EST, and Sat. 9AM to 4PM EST).
BeBe's BMW E46 EUROPROJEKTZ
A short vid of how low my car is. When i added the spacers on the front lip
splitters i actually took the car to the lowest point of the driveway and
measure the max distance .
■BMW 3 Series Production BMW Munich Plant Full HD
BMW 3 Series Production
BMW 3 Series Production BMW Munich Plant Full HD