Saab Vs. Mustang GT
2.0 Liter 4cyl VS. 5.0 Liter V8 Mustang GT...can you guess who wins?
Was that a ford power sticker I saw on the back of his car? Oh thats right,
I never saw the back of his car!
Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5
On this episode of Roadkill, HOT ROD's David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan
spend 24 crazy hours with a 1930 Model A Rat Rod and a 2012 Lamborghini
Aventador to find out which wildly impractical, larger-than-life car
attracts the most attention.
Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.hotrod.com
Aero vs 335i
This is some cruising on autobahn, A7, Filmed from a SAAB 9-3 Sportsedan
Aero, 2,8l V6 turbo with 280hp and 350Nm
of torque. Duelling the stronger BMW 335i coupe with a inline 6 3.0l twin
turbo with 306hp and 400Nm of torque.
Even though the BMW is much stronger the SAAB has no problem keeping up
with the more expensive BMW.
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 -- Lap 3
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will
never buy Continental again!)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 12:43
- 09:49 lap time (my fastest of the 4 during the weekend)
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Renault Megane RS (right at the beginning, my friend João)
- Mercedes E class
- Subaru Impreza Wagon
- Nissan 200SX
- BMW M5 (Ring Taxi -- right at the beginning)
- BMW series 3
- Renault Megane (2x)
- Mini Cooper S (2x)
- Mazda MX5
- Assortment of Bikes
- This was my 3rd lap ever - also the one where I managed to go faster due to not much traffic.
- Top speed = 205km/h at around 2:17
- At around 7:32 I am trying to get out of the way from a Mazda MX5 that
was driving glued to my ass -- that was not the place for him to overtake,
but he was pushing it a lot. I went really wrong line into the corner. Do
note his driving style after he goes through. A bit... enthusiastic, to say
the least! :)
- Loosing time behind the Scooby Wagon towards the end of the video. He
didn't much fancy being overtaken... made me waste time on a zone where I
could have been flat out. You can listen to me complaining at 9:00 :)
- ...and then failing to notice the slippery track sign at 9:10, which led
to a understeer scare at 9:19, doing around 120km/h. Lucky! :)
- Moving out of the way for bike before the mini-Carroussel but he was not
having none of it so... I took the line.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)