City Tech Track Day - Buttonwillow - Toyota Solara - 07/30/2010 GoPro 5 Wide
City Tech Track Day #3 at Buttonwillow, CA on Friday, July 30th 2010.
Hosted by CityTech Auto body:
Driver - Kent Lin (My first time on this track)
- 2004 Toyota Solara 3.3L SE V6
- StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines front and rear
- R1 Concept Premium Cross-Drilled Slotted rotors front and rear
- EBC RedStuff Ceramic Brake pads front and rear
- RBF 660 Brake Fluid
- Custom Performance Engineering Short Ram Intake MAFci™ System
- TRD Lowering Springs
- TRD Rear Sway Bar
- TRD Front Strut Tower Brace
- TRD Muffler
- A&L Racing Enkei 18x8 wheels
- Front Tires - 225/40R18 BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S
- Rear Tires - 225/40R18 Goodyear Eagle F1 All Season
Recorded on a 5MP Wideangle GoPro Hero Camera. Available at http://www.goprocamera.com
Toyota Solara Drag Race Mike
SolaraGuy, Tri-State Dragway Mini Meet.
In The Driver's Seat of the 2008 Toyota Solara
The Driver's Seat TV puts you behind the wheel of your favorite cars,
trucks and SUVs! www.TheDriversSeatTV.com
First time Autocross Toyota Solara Turbo
My First time autocross.
2004 Toyota Solara w/ turbonetics turbo.
More at http://web.mac.com/tacti/
World Wide Racing Solara 7.08@191
2nd full pass in the 1/4 mile with a 1.04 60ft 2JZGTE motor 2spd auto trans