The quality isnt the best sorry but this is my 1997 Cadillac Eldorado with Alpine Type R components in the front, and Alpine Type R 6x9's in the Rear with a 12" Type R in the Trunk, Also all four speakers are powered by an Alpine 4 Channel Amp. The Radio is a JVC KW AVX720. I installed all of this myself by hand.
JVC KW-AVX746 Review Head Unit Car Stereo Reciver Overview
So just my thoughts on the JVC Kw-avx746 after owning and using the unit
for almost a month, Im happy with the display and the touch screen and the
feture and inputs/outputs - some small issues but overall very good for the
Many Good Videos To Come so SUBSCRIBE !
- MOS-FET 50W x 4
- Built-in 6.1-inch WVGA Widescreen Monitor
- Wallpaper Capture
- Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology*1 (Bluetooth(R) adapter included)
- (Phone Book Access Profile, Phone Book Transfer, Hands-Free Call, Audio
Streaming, SMS Receipt Notification, Voice Recognition Dialling,
Compatibility Check Function
- Ready for Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology*1
- USB Audio and Video for iPod/iPhone etc.*2
- 2-Way Control for iPod/iPhone*3 (Headunit/iPod or iPhone)
- External Mode for iPod/iPhone
- USB Port (WAV/MP3/WMA/iPod & iPhone Audio)
- GIGA MP3 MULTI
- WAV/MP3/WMA Compatible (DVD/CD/USB)
- Region Free DVD Player
- JPEG/MPEG 1, 2 Compatible (DVD/CD/USB)
- DivX(R) Compatible (DVD/USB*4)
- Dolby Digital
- 3-Band Parametric iEQ
- RGB Input
- 4.0V Line and Subwoofer Pre-Output Level
- Line Input Terminals (AV + Video)
- Front AUX-IN
- 3 Pre-Output Terminals (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
- Line Output (Video)
- Subwoofer Control
- Variable-Color Illumination
- Multilingual Display
- High-Pass Filter (ON/Through)
- Steering Wheel Remote Ready
- Detachable Face Panel
SEE my other videos for unboxing and installation videos of this unit
My EM2 D17A2 LEEO SCKPL
FILM with voice: http://vimeo.com/15685519
MY NEW CAR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAONLhjUkJE
song: Kenny Loggins - Danger zone /// My EM2 :) All photos and Video -
Nikon D5000 18-105VR.
Właściciel treści: Sony Music Entertainment
1997 Cadillac Eldorado Startup & Rev
This car has been sitting a couple of weeks so I decided it was time to
fire it up. It has 91,000 miles on it, with the original Northstar 4.6L V8
Engine. It has a punch to it for sure! It has some strange noises to it,
one of which I think is a rod knock.
Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD Review
This is my review on Pioneer's new line of Video recievers: AVH-P3200DVD,
this is the base model, with upgradeable Navigation, Bluetooth, and HD
This was installed on a 2006 Mustang V6.
Dont forget to comment, rate, and subscribe.
JVC KW-NX7000 Review
A video i put together for SonicElectronix.com about the new navigation
receiver from JVC, the KW-NX7000. I was really impressed with the kwnx7000
when i used it and thought i would show some of the features.