Tundra wheelin at Hollister
Testing out my locker at Hollister in my 2000 Tundra just after a cold
front came through with low snow levels. Made for a slippery trip.
Powertrax Traction Demonstration
The test tack is a section of warehouse conveyor rollers set up on a slight
incline. These rollers use ball bearings in order to spin freely with
almost no effort.
• First vehicle attempts to tow a boat across the test area.
• Second vehicle attempts to drive across the test area without towing
• Same vehicle attempts to tow a boat across the test area with the boat.
• Third vehicle attempts to tow a boat across the test area.
1. Ford F150, 4 Wheel Drive, Open Differential.
2. Dodge turbo Diesel, 4 Wheel Drive
with Factory Installed Limited Slip, Front and Rear.
3. 1970 Ford F100, 2 Wheel Drive with Powertrax
Powertrax provides more traction to a 2-Wheel Drive vehicle under unstable
traction conditions than a 4-Wheel Drive and a Four Wheel Drive with
Factory Installed Limited Slip, Front and Rear.
Tundra Off road
A few videos and picture I collected over the years wheelin with my 2000
Toyota Tundra TRD V8 4x4. It has a 3inch spacer lift along with a 1" AAL
in the back,285's, Mickey Thompson Wheels. It now has a Powertrax No-slip
in the rear, but I have no vids of it in action...yet. Enjoy!
Toyota Tundra and Snow
Playing in a snow drift on the way to a lookout tower in Tahoe. Still too
much snow to get to the top in the middle of July!
Tundra snow drift
2002 Tundra with a 14" magnaflow single out. Sounds pretty good for a