Powertrax Traction Demonstration
The test tack is a section of warehouse conveyor rollers set up on a slight
incline. These rollers use ball bearings in order to spin freely with
almost no effort.
• First vehicle attempts to tow a boat across the test area.
• Second vehicle attempts to drive across the test area without towing
• Same vehicle attempts to tow a boat across the test area with the boat.
• Third vehicle attempts to tow a boat across the test area.
1. Ford F150, 4 Wheel Drive, Open Differential.
2. Dodge turbo Diesel, 4 Wheel Drive
with Factory Installed Limited Slip, Front and Rear.
3. 1970 Ford F100, 2 Wheel Drive with Powertrax
Powertrax provides more traction to a 2-Wheel Drive vehicle under unstable
traction conditions than a 4-Wheel Drive and a Four Wheel Drive with
Factory Installed Limited Slip, Front and Rear.
1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee SUV 4x4 drifts donuts brakestand burnout powerslide hoonage...
An XJ Jeep Cherokee 4x4 4.0L doing some power on oversteer donuts and
drifts in a parking lot...
Truck is stock except 30 x 9.5" BFG TA KO's, 2" Rubicon Express lift, and a
Powertrax No-Slip locking rear differential.
Nope, it didn't flip!
Keywords: Jeep XJ Flip Crash Infall Accident Redneck Fun Drunk Watch This
Must See LOL Funny Crazy Oops Don't Try This At Home What a dumbass