Video guida come montare impianto xeno su scooter by assettocorseteam.it
Per dubbi o delucidazioni visita il nostro forum: http://www.greenboxes.it/forum/
Per richiedere lavorazioni sul proprio motore: http://www.greenboxes.it/?p=871
Per richiedere il rasamento da sostituire alla ruota libera: http://www.greenboxes.it/i-nostri-prodotti/
Seguici su facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/GreenBoxes-by-ACT/187414277966805
scarabeo con impianto stereo
la storia del mio scarabeo con un particolare in piu agli altri.....L'IMPIANTO STEREO ;) ! amplificatore fatto da me con una potenza di 22w x2 !! commentateeeeee :) !!
Porta targa LighTech
http://www.lightech.it - Un filmato realizzato in collaborazione con la polizia stradale che mostra come il corretto montaggio del porta targa LighTech non comporti alcuna sanzione!!!
Xenon-Vision Bi-Xenon HID Install
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. There is NO need to disable the Daytime Running Light (DRL) module if you have the Bi-Xenon HID kit. The reason being that the DRLs will run off the low beam and will not flicker as I initially thought. If you have the non-Bi-Xenon (no HID hi-beam), then you WILL have to disable the DRLs (from what I understand).
2. If you happened to have disable the DRLs, it is likely that your interior dome light will not work, as was my experience. No idea why the DRL module is connected to the dome light but I'm not a Toyota engineer.
3. There are two things that look like grounding wires in the kit ... they actually are not. They are connected to the battery terminals. The wire coming from the two fuses go to the POSITIVE terminal while the wire coming off the control unit go to the NEGATIVE terminal. I unscrewed the nut that helps tighten the clamp around the battery and then placed the wire in between the clamp and the nut.
4. The clips only fit one way except for the one on the ballast. You will see in the video how they should connect but the red wire should go to the POSITIVE terminal.
5. There is a metal bar in the front of the car with holes in it. Run the wiring through that to ensure that the wires don't melt on the radiator or get caught in the fan (that would be bad news!).
6. Lay your wires out to get a sense of how things connect together.
7. It is normal to have one of the original headlight wiring harness not connected.
All in all, the install is very easy. I did it in about an hour and a half but if I knew what I just wrote above, it probably would have taken 30 minutes.
Hope this help anyone that is installing the Bi-Xenon kit in their Yaris! If you have any questions, please quote this post and I will do my best to answer them for you. Cheers
PS. This is a bit of a rough edit job ... I'm no Sony Vegas master ... yet.
creare un impianto stereo in auto
Il video più semplice e completo che possiate trovare, per realizzare un impianto stereo dalla A alla Z. Il video integrale della durata di un' ora e 46 minuti solo su www.atum3.com.