70 Dodge Challenger on Autobahn (DE), 2
This comes closest to how I experience it.
Cam near my right eye, mic near my left ear.
Car spex; see my '70 Dodge Challenger' playlist description:
Prueba Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 2015 (Español)
Prueba Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 2015 en español
Sigueme en Facebook
Sigueme en Twitter
Sigueme en Instagram
Mad Max - Last V8 Interceptor Axle-hop Stop!
Met up with Justice, who runs Maxrockatansky.org and did a little bit of
filming near Lake Lewisville. Thought I'd throw in the axle-hop stop that
you see at the beginning of MM2: The Road Warrior. He doesn't throw it into
reverse, as many erroneously believe. It's this type of stop I demonstrate
1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE 440 V8 Shaker Hood Mopar Muscle Car - Start up and Idle
This 1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 2 Door Hardtop has a 440c.i. 4BBL Magnum
V8 (E86), Automatic (727 Torque Flite) Transmission, (D32), 8 3/4 Rear w/
3.55 Gear Ratio, Power Disc Brakes (B51), Power Steering, AM Thumb Dial
Radio, Aluminum Radiator, MSD Ignition, Dual Outside Race Mirrors (G31)
(G33), Seat Belts, Buckets/Console (C16) (C55) w/ Overhead Console (C26),
Rallye Dash (A62) w/ Tach (M85), Dual Exhaust (N41) w/ Chrome Tips (N42), Hood Tie
Down Pins (J45), Shaker Hood, Go Wing, Rallye Wheels w/ Radial Tires,
Correct Top Banana Exterior (Paint Code-FY1), Black Vinyl Interior (Trim
Code-H5X9), Black Vinyl Roof (V1X), L.A. Built Car, Cowl Tag, Beautifully
Restored! Runs Great! In Galen Govier Registry, Extremely Well Optioned
Car! Rare Classic Challenger RT/SE...Only 3,979 Produced in 1970!! Thanks
for checking it out!
The background music track is Whiskey on the Mississippi by Kevin MacLeod.
Available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Kit, Organ, EP
With a jumping bass and off-beat syncopation, this is straight from
Memphis' Beale Street. The Hammond organ and electric guitar play together
as longtime friends, while the melody changes hands from guitar to organ to
electric piano. 011
Bouncy, Grooving 2010
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum - amazing V8 and exhaust sound!
Jamboolio records one of the American muscle car icons, the 1970 Dodge
Challenger R/T with the high-output 7.2L 440 cid Magnum big-block V8
Here you get to hear the incredible V8 and Exhaust sound with multiple start-ups, and see
this gorgeous classic in detail, enjoy!
Location: Kotka, Finland 2013
- 1970 Dodge Charger 500 Supercharged - loud 440 BLOWER V8 sound!!
- BULLITT!! 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback "Bullitt" -
incredible V8 sound!! http://youtu.be/rcs7GR1YzPE
- INSANE MOPAR V8 SOUND! 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 7.2L
Watch in High Definition (1080p HD).
RATE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
Follow Jamboolio on TWITTER:
1961 Chevrolet Corvette Resto Mod
- Corvette Correction frame--details at www.corvettecorrection.com
- Late C-4 Corvette suspension (1993) with Corvette power rack and pinion
- Transverse carbon fiber monolithic springs by Vette Brakes (ride height
is adjustable, front and rear)
- Custom oxblood leather interior (Al Knoch interiors) '62 pattern
- Incredible sound and video system with IPOD cable and 3 TV monitors
(Clarion, SAS, Alpine)
- Power remote motorized hood lift
- 350 Goodwrench crate motor new HO330, with HEI ignition
- 700R4 automatic transmission by Fourth Gear
- Dana 36 rear (3:08) by Ikerds
- PPG urethane paint (2007 Mustang Tungsten Grey Poly) light
grey pearl coves
- Chromed GM Corvette wheels (not repros)
- Custom built polished aluminum air cleaner by Walter Prosper
- Black Stayfast cloth top by Al Knoch interiors
- New convertible top rack by Coffman Corvettes
- All new chrome and polished stainless
- All new 20 circuit fuse block and wire by Daytona Instruments
- Power windows by Specialty Power Windows
- Angel-eye custom headlights with halogen mains
- Polished steering column by I-did-it
- Air conditioning/heat by Hot Rod Air
- Chrome brake Booster and polished
aluminum master cylinder by ABS
- Polished serpentine pulley system by Vintage Air
Mecum High Performance Auction Kissimmee FL Jan. 24-26 2008
Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 vs. Shelby GT350
Video of our muscle car showdown between the 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
and the 2012 Shelby GT350. Only 1492 Challengers like this one will be
built, and Shelby has a cap of 2200, with only 500. Read the Dodge
Challenger SRT8 392 vs. Shelby GT350 photos and comparison test here:
1970 Dodge Challenger (commercial)
First Challenger's commercial. This one features a purple Challenger R/T
eqquiped with the 440 Magnum engine (375 HP). This one also features the
famous Sheriff Joe Higgins to teach how the safety is important. 1970
Dodge's slogan was "you could be Dodge Material".
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T $44,900.00
True (JS) R/T, factory (X9) black, factory black vinyl interior, black
vinyl top, white tail stripe, matching numbers 440 ci engine, factory
Pistol Grip 4 speed manual transmission, Holley dual feed 4 bbl, factory
intake manifold, headers, 6 pack breather, electronic ignition, Mopar
radiator with shroud, bucket seats with console, factory Hurst Pistol Grip
shiftier, factory Rally dash with functional tach & clock, Flowmaster dual
Exhaust with chrome chrome tips,
factory Dana 60 4.11 Sure Grip rear end, 235/60R15 BF Goodrich Belted TA
tires, 15" Mopar Rally wheels, Shaker hood, Same Owner Since 1989, 51,000
original miles, Rare Mopar Muscle, Collector Quality!